The Roof Cleaning Institute Of America Training & Certification Forum
"Find A Certified Roof Cleaner Directory"

Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: Freebies from Pressure Washer Products
Would you like to receive FREE items in future orders? [55 vote(s)]

YES
98.2%
NO
1.8%


Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute of America Certified Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 1400
Date: Jul 1, 2010
RE: Freebies from Pressure Washer Products
Permalink  
 


Ron Musgraves wrote:
You all need to let it rest......I'm done with it.

If anyone is holding poor feelings go take a hike.

We are freinds and I need to tell you that you are just rehashing something I want to just forget.

So please lets move on!!!!!!!!!!  Please

Ron, a rest is from what has been happening is what we need and I am glad to hear that you are done with this.  There are no poor feelings yet.  I agree that I would like to forget what has happened and move on.   You are a man of your word.  See ya in Tampa and I am looking forward to what should be a great show!

 



__________________

Professional Roof Cleaning, Power Washing,
& Pressure Washing services company in
Houston Tx, Katy Tx, Fulshear Tx,
Richmond Tx, Sugar Land Tx,
Roof Cleaning Power Washing Pressure Washing
Marcus Raif
Katy, Texas
www.k-mpw.com
Roof Cleaning Pictures Houston Tx
Facebook



National Cleaning Expo's

Status: Offline
Posts: 2147
Date: Jul 1, 2010
Permalink  
 

Roof Cleaning Katy Texas (281) 392-2304 wrote:

Ron Musgraves wrote:
You all need to let it rest......I'm done with it.

If anyone is holding poor feelings go take a hike.

We are freinds and I need to tell you that you are just rehashing something I want to just forget.

So please lets move on!!!!!!!!!!  Please

Ron, a rest is from what has been happening is what we need and I am glad to hear that you are done with this.  There are no poor feelings yet.  I agree that I would like to forget what has happened and move on.   You are a man of your word.  See ya in Tampa and I am looking forward to what should be a great show!

 




 That was the best compliement you could have given, thanks.



__________________

Ron Musgraves

National Cleaning Expos
480-522-5227
Mobile Cleaning Contractor Education Seminars Roundtables

Like Us On Facebook 
Pressure Washing Institute Roof Cleaning Forum



guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 2083
Date: Jul 1, 2010
Permalink  
 

Ron, made his point and is done with the issue here. So let him post. We don't harass lori for spamming us with specials so why should we harass ron for promoting the event we are associated with?? Equality my friends. Now at the same time he was asked to chill out by you guys and I think he gets it. Nothing wrong with stateing your minds. Try and stay proffesional. At various times, Chris, me, Lori and others have been the primary poster, it's ok to write lots of posts. Now if someone comes here just to spam a product that isn't involved with us that is different. The public dispute is over so it should all be good now. The threads were moved, deleted or moderated to help end the public dispute. Just because he posted a lot for a few days does not make it the ron show, let's keep it in context. Ron, listen to our members and they will listen to you, some bad feelings were stirred up and as they subside everyone will be back to normal. I see plenty of roof cleaning talk and pics going on so he apologized and we have moved on to planning our part of the event.

__________________

Bill Booz

Accuwash LLC

Cell-240-425-2845

 



Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 639
Date: Jul 1, 2010
Permalink  
 

Freebies are BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We wish to thank each and every one of you at RCIA for supporting us. We are very grateful for you choosing PWP.

Lori, Rex, Diane, Kelley and Ed

__________________

 

Pressure Washer Products, 800-519-9279, 727-424-6600, roof cleaning systems, roof cleaning chemicals, air diaphragm pumps

Pressure Washer Products.com

(800) 519-9279

(727) 562-5488 Outside USA

sales@pressurewasherproducts.com

DISTRIBUTORS OF SOFT WASH EQUIPMENT, SOFT WASH CHEMICAL 

PRESSURE WASHERS & HIGH PRESSURE ACCESSORIES

 ONLY Call/Email Lori for Set-Up Help



RCIA Founder

Status: Offline
Posts: 7919
Date: Jul 1, 2010
Permalink  
 

Baltimore MD Roof Cleaning 410-482-4367 wrote:

Ron, made his point and is done with the issue here. So let him post. We don't harass lori for spamming us with specials so why should we harass ron for promoting the event we are associated with?? Equality my friends. Now at the same time he was asked to chill out by you guys and I think he gets it. Nothing wrong with stateing your minds. Try and stay proffesional. At various times, Chris, me, Lori and others have been the primary poster, it's ok to write lots of posts. Now if someone comes here just to spam a product that isn't involved with us that is different. The public dispute is over so it should all be good now. The threads were moved, deleted or moderated to help end the public dispute. Just because he posted a lot for a few days does not make it the ron show, let's keep it in context. Ron, listen to our members and they will listen to you, some bad feelings were stirred up and as they subside everyone will be back to normal. I see plenty of roof cleaning talk and pics going on so he apologized and we have moved on to planning our part of the event.138394,



Great Post Bill ! As long as posts are roof cleaning related, we can never have too many of them. WE can all get carried away, from time to time. What concerns me more are posters posting nothing posts, attempting to get their post count higher for certification. They know who they are, and should not be suprised if sent back to school when they THINK they are going to be Certified. Once guy did not call me for the verbal roof cleaning certification test until he had almost 175 posts ! He knew many of his posts were not roof cleaning related.

 



__________________


Apple Roof Cleaning Tampa Florida

711 Westbrook

Brandon, FL 33511

813 655 8777

See our website here 

Click here for more information

Here are more of our services

Watch a short video

 




 



guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 1578
Date: Jul 1, 2010
Permalink  
 

Good to hear Lori! Keep 'em coming! And Thanks

__________________

Dwayne Miller
FLORIDAWASH
safe roof cleaning

Lake Marion Citrus & Sumter Counties in Florida


facebook-logo.jpg twitter_logo_small.png



guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 157
Date: Jul 23, 2010
Permalink  
 

Hey Lori, its Mark from Sarasota. I called twice and never heard back from you , but i know it gets busy being the smart one. I like freebies!!! Had a qeustion for ya.Need help prefecting my solution mixture. Talk to ya back later.

__________________
Mark 941-726-7082


guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 2083
Date: Jul 23, 2010
Permalink  
 

NoPressure wrote:

Hey Lori, its Mark from Sarasota. I called twice and never heard back from you , but i know it gets busy being the smart one. I like freebies!!! Had a question for ya.Need help perfecting my solution mixture. Talk to ya back later.



Mark, the inventors and testers of the solutions we use are right here on this board, and better yet they are not distributors selling you soap.  Might want to ask your questions here.  I have seen many people using way to much of these new surfactants in their mix.  Personally I would ask the people that use the mixes daily, not the ones who sell the ingredients.  I have never asked my bulk chemical suppliers how to use their products and fine that the users know much more about the chemicals than the distributors. 

 



__________________

Bill Booz

Accuwash LLC

Cell-240-425-2845

 



Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 240
Date: Jul 24, 2010
Permalink  
 

This thread made no sense to me until i thought about what was really going on here......Great marketing tactic Lori!

__________________


Roof Cleaning - Pressure Washing - Window Cleaning
DeJay Brock
Louisville,Kentucky
502.664.1589
Roof Cleaning Louisville KY



guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 157
Date: Jul 24, 2010
Permalink  
 

I love freebies!!!!

__________________
Mark 941-726-7082


Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 423
Date: Jul 25, 2010
Permalink  
 

I like freebies also.

Make a list of the people that don't want anything else in the boxes they order and keep that list handy to double-check when sending out packages.

Most of us like free things, I really appreciate them when I get them.

Thanks Lori!

__________________

Superior Power Washing
Chris Chappell
361-853-2513
Cleaning Shingle and Tile Roofs in Corpus Christi Texas
No Pressure Roof Cleaning in Corpus Christi Texas
      Texas Certified Roof Cleaner    



guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 2083
Date: Jul 25, 2010
Permalink  
 

Roof Cleaning Corpus Christi TX wrote:

I like freebies also.

Make a list of the people that don't want anything else in the boxes they order and keep that list handy to double-check when sending out packages.

Most of us like free things, I really appreciate them when I get them.

Thanks Lori!




Doesn't look like anyone actually complained here does it ??  Maybe this is the kind of spam advertising we don't want to allow from our distributors??



__________________

Bill Booz

Accuwash LLC

Cell-240-425-2845

 



Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 278
Date: Jul 25, 2010
Permalink  
 

Apple Roof Cleaning Tampa FL (813) 655-8777 wrote:

Baltimore MD Roof Cleaning 410-482-4367 wrote:

Ron, made his point and is done with the issue here. So let him post. We don't harass lori for spamming us with specials so why should we harass ron for promoting the event we are associated with?? Equality my friends. Now at the same time he was asked to chill out by you guys and I think he gets it. Nothing wrong with stateing your minds. Try and stay proffesional. At various times, Chris, me, Lori and others have been the primary poster, it's ok to write lots of posts. Now if someone comes here just to spam a product that isn't involved with us that is different. The public dispute is over so it should all be good now. The threads were moved, deleted or moderated to help end the public dispute. Just because he posted a lot for a few days does not make it the ron show, let's keep it in context. Ron, listen to our members and they will listen to you, some bad feelings were stirred up and as they subside everyone will be back to normal. I see plenty of roof cleaning talk and pics going on so he apologized and we have moved on to planning our part of the event.138394,



Great Post Bill ! As long as posts are roof cleaning related, we can never have too many of them. WE can all get carried away, from time to time. What concerns me more are posters posting nothing posts, attempting to get their post count higher for certification. They know who they are, and should not be suprised if sent back to school when they THINK they are going to be Certified. Once guy did not call me for the verbal roof cleaning certification test until he had almost 175 posts ! He knew many of his posts were not roof cleaning related.

 



Ha, sounds like me, I think you need to bump it to 300 posts, and then verify equipment, website, etc....

The 100 post is way to low....confuse

 



__________________

CENTEX ROOF CLEANING
     



National Cleaning Expo's

Status: Offline
Posts: 2147
Date: Jan 3, 2011
Permalink  
 

Lori Meyerscough wrote:

We have had an unusual number of complaints regarding the inclusion of freebies in orders.  Personally, I like to receive free sample from companies as long as the shipping isn't going to be drastically afftected.

We include the little blue nozzle cleaners, viton o-rings, brass fittings, stainless steel qc's, fragrance, degreasers, sch 80 hard to find fittings and some other random items.  Due to the complaints, we are considering discontinuing sending these freebies along with the packages.  Do other companies send freebies?

I am including a poll on two subjects.  Could you please vote?

It seems like a crazy thing to ask about.





-- Edited by Pressure Washer Products on Tuesday 22nd of June 2010 02:16:08 PM



Seems everyone likes freebees

 



__________________

Ron Musgraves

National Cleaning Expos
480-522-5227
Mobile Cleaning Contractor Education Seminars Roundtables

Like Us On Facebook 
Pressure Washing Institute Roof Cleaning Forum



Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute of America Certified Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 189
Date: Aug 16, 2011
Permalink  
 

I have never turned down a freebie. Let alone complain about it.

__________________

          Family Painters/Sussex County Roof Cleaning  

          973-948-2700



Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 639
Date: Aug 17, 2011
Permalink  
 

Freebies!  Shhh.....I haven't stopped giving them out altogether!!!!

If you place an order, ask for a freebie!  It can be some viton o-rings, nozzle cleaner, kynar nozzle or any other little or big thing that you may have found in your order.  I have sent the following:  nozzles, nozzles holders, o-rings, sch 80 fittings, chemical, fragrances, ammonyx, repair kits, brass fittings, poly fittings in an effort to get rid of them(!), ag hose, slotted filters, hose scraps up to 50' long and many other items becuase we love our customers!

We have Free catalogs, too.  Ask for a catalog with your next order.

Some of the freebies have cost us a whole lot!!!

THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING PWP!!!

(Look for our newly redesigned website/shopping cart coming soon.  You will be able to place an order online with ease!)



__________________

 

Pressure Washer Products, 800-519-9279, 727-424-6600, roof cleaning systems, roof cleaning chemicals, air diaphragm pumps

Pressure Washer Products.com

(800) 519-9279

(727) 562-5488 Outside USA

sales@pressurewasherproducts.com

DISTRIBUTORS OF SOFT WASH EQUIPMENT, SOFT WASH CHEMICAL 

PRESSURE WASHERS & HIGH PRESSURE ACCESSORIES

 ONLY Call/Email Lori for Set-Up Help



Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute Of America Certified Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 2520
Date: Aug 17, 2011
Permalink  
 

I just placed an order with you Lori on Aug 17 @4pm. I ordered some hang tight......will I get a freebie?

__________________

Liberty SoftWash

Eric Seitz
717-324-4208
Dallastown, PA 17313

Roof Cleaning York, Lancaster and Harrisburg, PA

Power Washing and Pressure Washing York, Lancaster and Harrisburg, PA

See Our Picture Gallery Here

Liberty SoftWash

 

 

 



Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute Of America Certified Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 2520
Date: Aug 17, 2011
Permalink  
 

Can I also have a catalog too? Thanks

__________________

Liberty SoftWash

Eric Seitz
717-324-4208
Dallastown, PA 17313

Roof Cleaning York, Lancaster and Harrisburg, PA

Power Washing and Pressure Washing York, Lancaster and Harrisburg, PA

See Our Picture Gallery Here

Liberty SoftWash

 

 

 



Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 1208
Date: Aug 17, 2011
Permalink  
 

Just left there 20 minutes ago with some freebies:)

__________________

Integrity Roof Cleaning
727.483.8177
Clearwater Florida 33759

roof cleaning pinellas county florida 
Roof Cleaning Palm Harbor Florida

Roof Cleaning Blog



Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 191
Date: Aug 17, 2011
Permalink  
 

I recently had the pleasure of doing business with PWP for the first time.  I was treated very well.  I've called since then and found customer service to be exceptional and consistently good.  They're nice folks there, for sure.

Keep up the good work!



__________________

Skyline Roof Cleaning, LLC

Nokesville, VA

Al McGlinn

703-795-4636

Click Here For More Information

«First  <  1 2 3 4  >  Last»  | Page of 4  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard