The Roof Cleaning Institute Of America Training & Certification Forum
"Find A Certified Roof Cleaner Directory"

Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: Free Roof Cleaning SEO Help


RCIA Founder

Status: Offline
Posts: 7919
Date: Jan 1, 2015
Free Roof Cleaning SEO Help
Permalink  
 


The winter is the time for all roof cleaners to work on the SEO of their websites. One way we do this, is to provide relevant links to our websites from places that Google trusts. Google created Google Groups, and so it trusts them! Unlike Facebook Groups, these Google Groups are wide open to the Google Crawlers. I have created a Google Group, dedicated to only roof cleaning. This is an excellent (and free) way for you to give your website some valuable backlinks. Plus, many of us roof cleaners have found that sometimes the posts we make here,  find their way into our local search results! Only post roof cleaning related content here, or I will delete the post. Most of us will give a Google +1 to all your posts here, as long as you reciprocate, and +1 your fellow roof cleaners posts as well. Here is the link to the Google+ Roof Cleaning Group https://plus.google.com/communities/110709238575550431248



__________________


Apple Roof Cleaning Tampa Florida

711 Westbrook

Brandon, FL 33511

813 655 8777

See our website here 

Click here for more information

Here are more of our services

Watch a short video

 




 



Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute of America Certified Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 2065
Date: Jan 2, 2015
RE: Free Roof Cleaning SEO Help. Youtube Videos of Roofs cleaned in Charlotte and sarasota Countis Florida.
Permalink  
 


Apple Roof Cleaning Tampa FL (813) 655-8777 wrote:

The winter is the time for all roof cleaners to work on the SEO of their websites. One way we do this, is to provide relevant links to our websites from places that Google trusts. Google created Google Groups, and so it trusts them! Unlike Facebook Groups, these Google Groups are wide open to the Google Crawlers. I have created a Google Group, dedicated to only roof cleaning. This is an excellent (and free) way for you to give your website some valuable backlinks. Plus, many of us roof cleaners have found that sometimes the posts we make here,  find their way into our local search results! Only post roof cleaning related content here, or I will delete the post. Most of us will give a Google +1 to all your posts here, as long as you reciprocate, and +1 your fellow roof cleaners posts as well. Here is the link to the Google+ Roof Cleaning Group https://plus.google.com/communities/110709238575550431248


 Thanks Chris, I just made 2 posts!

https://plus.google.com/communities/110709238575550431248

 



Attachments
__________________

Serving Englewood Rotonda North Port Cape Haze Venice Port Charlotte Punta Gorda Boca Grande Charlotte and Southern Sarasota Counties in Florida.

941-698-1959
www.bergmanroofcleaning.com

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RNlN3R7CqI



RCIA Founder

Status: Offline
Posts: 7919
Date: Jan 2, 2015
RE: Free Roof Cleaning SEO Help
Permalink  
 


Bergman Roof Cleaning Port Charlotte FL 941-698-1959 wrote:
Apple Roof Cleaning Tampa FL (813) 655-8777 wrote:

The winter is the time for all roof cleaners to work on the SEO of their websites. One way we do this, is to provide relevant links to our websites from places that Google trusts. Google created Google Groups, and so it trusts them! Unlike Facebook Groups, these Google Groups are wide open to the Google Crawlers. I have created a Google Group, dedicated to only roof cleaning. This is an excellent (and free) way for you to give your website some valuable backlinks. Plus, many of us roof cleaners have found that sometimes the posts we make here,  find their way into our local search results! Only post roof cleaning related content here, or I will delete the post. Most of us will give a Google +1 to all your posts here, as long as you reciprocate, and +1 your fellow roof cleaners posts as well. Here is the link to the Google+ Roof Cleaning Group https://plus.google.com/communities/110709238575550431248


 Thanks Chris, I just made 2 posts!

https://plus.google.com/communities/110709238575550431248

 


 Yes, I went and checked them out, good job Chuck! 

I gave all of them a Google +1 from me



__________________


Apple Roof Cleaning Tampa Florida

711 Westbrook

Brandon, FL 33511

813 655 8777

See our website here 

Click here for more information

Here are more of our services

Watch a short video

 




 



Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute of America Certified Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 1508
Date: Jan 2, 2015
Permalink  
 

Just signed up, thanks Chris. Go buckeyes.

__________________

ACE PAINTING
Tom Buczak 216-323-0552

Check out our website.

 

        



Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute of America Certified Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 2065
Date: Jan 2, 2015
Permalink  
 

Apple Roof Cleaning Tampa FL (813) 655-8777 wrote:
Bergman Roof Cleaning Port Charlotte FL 941-698-1959 wrote:
Apple Roof Cleaning Tampa FL (813) 655-8777 wrote:

The winter is the time for all roof cleaners to work on the SEO of their websites. One way we do this, is to provide relevant links to our websites from places that Google trusts. Google created Google Groups, and so it trusts them! Unlike Facebook Groups, these Google Groups are wide open to the Google Crawlers. I have created a Google Group, dedicated to only roof cleaning. This is an excellent (and free) way for you to give your website some valuable backlinks. Plus, many of us roof cleaners have found that sometimes the posts we make here,  find their way into our local search results! Only post roof cleaning related content here, or I will delete the post. Most of us will give a Google +1 to all your posts here, as long as you reciprocate, and +1 your fellow roof cleaners posts as well. Here is the link to the Google+ Roof Cleaning Group https://plus.google.com/communities/110709238575550431248


 Thanks Chris, I just made 2 posts!

https://plus.google.com/communities/110709238575550431248

 


 Yes, I went and checked them out, good job Chuck! 

I gave all of them a Google +1 from me


 Thanks Chris! I gave you a + on your tile roof post! Plus I already was "following" you.



__________________

Serving Englewood Rotonda North Port Cape Haze Venice Port Charlotte Punta Gorda Boca Grande Charlotte and Southern Sarasota Counties in Florida.

941-698-1959
www.bergmanroofcleaning.com

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RNlN3R7CqI



Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute of America Certified Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 2065
Date: Jan 2, 2015
Permalink  
 

Roof Cleaning Cleveland (216) 323-0552 wrote:

Just signed up, thanks Chris. Go buckeyes.


 I gave you a plus too!



__________________

Serving Englewood Rotonda North Port Cape Haze Venice Port Charlotte Punta Gorda Boca Grande Charlotte and Southern Sarasota Counties in Florida.

941-698-1959
www.bergmanroofcleaning.com

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RNlN3R7CqI



RCIA Founder

Status: Offline
Posts: 7919
Date: Jan 2, 2015
Permalink  
 

Good Job Chuck, Tom, and everyone! I use our Google+ Roof Cleaning Group more for free backlinks, but because it is an open Group, I have had several roof cleaning friends tell me that the posts can show up in their local search results! 

I share every post I make in the Google + Roof Cleaning Group on Twitter, and this seems to really help matters too. I like how Chuck Bergman is using the Google Group to showcase his roof cleaning video's biggrin

IF you are able to get a roof cleaning Video into your local search results, it is usually "game over" for your local competitors biggrin

 

And, one way to get a roof cleaning video into your local search results, is to do exactly what Chuck Bergman is doing, and provide it backlinks! 

 



__________________


Apple Roof Cleaning Tampa Florida

711 Westbrook

Brandon, FL 33511

813 655 8777

See our website here 

Click here for more information

Here are more of our services

Watch a short video

 




 



RCIA Founder

Status: Offline
Posts: 7919
Date: Jan 2, 2015
Permalink  
 

Wow, since I posted this, we have had 24 new Google + Roof Cleaning Group members, in only 2 days. I thought everyone already knew that there was a roof cleaning SEO Group I made to help everyone. Here are some suggestions to get the Most SEO for yourselves, out of this Google+ Roof Cleaning Group.

Try not to just make a post called "Roof Cleaning Tampa" for instance, and only post a few pictures and a link to your website. Since the Google Penguin and Panda updates, they have gotten a lot more fussy about what content they will Index, and reward your company a good backlink for. Try to post at least a paragraph or 2 of text, so here is an example.

Title of post is - Roof Cleaning Tampa FL.

Here is a shingle roof we cleaned last week up in the Carrollwood section of Tampa. This customer is a repeat customer, we cleaned his shingle roof nearly 6 years ago. He got another letter from his Homeowners Association to get his roof cleaned again. He said he remembered us, because of the great job we did for him years ago. My Son and I really like this customer, because he is an avid fisherman, like we are. He shared some great fishing holes in Tampa Bay with us, and we shared some of our secret spots with him. His shingle roof is under a lot of oak trees, and we had to be sure and blow all the debris from the trees off his roof, before we started the non pressure cleaning. His neighbor had his shingle roof pressure washed, and it was ruined. We never ever use any pressure washing to clean any roof in Tampa. 

As you can see from the pictures, this shingle roof came out looking like new and our customer was very happy. If you live up in Carrollwood, or anywhere in the greater Tampa Florida area, call us at 813-655-8777 for a free, no obligation roof cleaning estimate. 

 

This is an example of how to beat use the Google + Roof Cleaning Group I made for you guys, for best SEO and backlinks. 

Now, if any Group Member sees a post like this, it is very helpful to comment on it! All it takes is a short comment like "Wow Chris, I have been to Tampa before, and know where the Carrollwood subdivision is. That shingle roof you cleaned came out awesome"

 

Then, another Group member might come into the thread, and say "You guys do great shingle roof cleaning work in Tampa" for instance.

 

Remember, the more comments your post gets the better, as far as SEO is concerned, and it also loks great when one of your potential customers sees your post in a search, with other roof cleaning professionals praising your work! 

 

Every post in the Google + Roof Cleaning Group has a Google +1 button, and we all need to give each others posts as many +1's as possible! Google see's +1's as a "vote of confidence" for that post, and will reward posts and threads with many +1 votes with the best SEO.  

 

Also, you can use the Google + Roof Cleaning Group to provide backlinks, and better SEO, for your roof cleaning video's as well, and you should also make a post with your Google + Local Business Profile Page in it. 

 



__________________


Apple Roof Cleaning Tampa Florida

711 Westbrook

Brandon, FL 33511

813 655 8777

See our website here 

Click here for more information

Here are more of our services

Watch a short video

 




 



Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute of America Certified Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 2065
Date: Jan 2, 2015
Permalink  
 

After all these years, I still don't really understand what a backlink is, or how to make or use one?

You said- "Also, you can use the Google + Roof Cleaning Group to provide backlinks, Can you explain that, like you were talking to an idiot? Because, when it comes to this stuff, I am a idiot.  and better SEO, for your roof cleaning video's as well, Again, can you explain what that means? and you should also make a post with your Google + Local Business Profile Page in it. " So, make a post with a link to my post on the Google + site you made for us? Where do I make that post, for instance?

You also said "Try to post at least a paragraph or 2 of text, so here is an example." Should I go back to the posts I made and edit them, putting in 2 paragraphs as you said?

Sorry to be so pathetic when it comes to this stuff. I'm like Popeye-I yam what I yam. I just got "some" thinking ability back, after a long slow brained run!

Thanks Chris!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRYgWgpucKPS4-YlnUPBJ6IMOjh6p17pKdXcSA8bzUDzS1RWc7H



-- Edited by Bergman Roof Cleaning Port Charlotte FL 941-698-1959 on Friday 2nd of January 2015 09:46:16 PM

__________________

Serving Englewood Rotonda North Port Cape Haze Venice Port Charlotte Punta Gorda Boca Grande Charlotte and Southern Sarasota Counties in Florida.

941-698-1959
www.bergmanroofcleaning.com

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RNlN3R7CqI



RCIA Founder

Status: Offline
Posts: 7919
Date: Jan 2, 2015
Permalink  
 

Bergman Roof Cleaning Port Charlotte FL 941-698-1959 wrote:

After all these years, I still don't really understand what a backlink is, or how to make or use one?

You said- "Also, you can use the Google + Roof Cleaning Group to provide backlinks, Can you explain that, like you were talking to an idiot? Because, when it comes to this stuff, I am a idiot.  and better SEO, for your roof cleaning video's as well, Again, can you explain what that means? and you should also make a post with your Google + Local Business Profile Page in it. " So, make a post with a link to my post on the Google + site you made for us? Where do I make that post, for instance?

You also said "Try to post at least a paragraph or 2 of text, so here is an example." Should I go back to the posts I made and edit them, putting in 2 paragraphs as you said?

Sorry to be so pathetic when it comes to this stuff. I'm like Popeye-I yam what I yam. I just got "some" thinking ability back, after a long slow brained run!

Thanks Chris!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRYgWgpucKPS4-YlnUPBJ6IMOjh6p17pKdXcSA8bzUDzS1RWc7H





 Chuck, try reading this, it may help you understand what a backlink is.

Backlinks, also known as incoming linksinbound linksinlinks, and inward links, are incoming links to a website or web page. In basic link terminology, abacklink is any link received by a web node (web page, directory, website, or top level domain) from another web node.[1]

Inbound links were originally important (before the emergence of search engines) as a primary means of web navigation; today, their significance lies in search engine optimization (SEO). The number of backlinks is one indication of the popularity or importance of that website or page (for example, this is one of the factors considered by Google to determine the PageRank of a webpage). Outside of SEO, the backlinks of a webpage may be of significant personal, cultural or semantic interest: they indicate who is paying attention to that page.

Search engine rankings[edit]

Search engines often use the number of backlinks that a website has as one of the most important factors for determining that website's search engine ranking, popularity and importance. Google's description of its PageRank system, for instance, notes that "Google interprets a link from page A to page B as a vote, by page A, for page B."[2] Knowledge of this form of search engine rankings has fueled a portion of the SEO industry commonly termed linkspam, where a company attempts to place as many inbound links as possible to their site regardless of the context of the originating site.

Websites often employ SEO techniques to increase the number of backlinks pointing to their website. Some methods are free for use by everyone whereas some methods, like linkbaiting, require quite a bit of planning and marketing to work. Some websites stumble upon "linkbaiting" naturally; the sites that are the first with a tidbit of 'breaking news' about a celebrity are good examples of that. When "linkbait" happens, many websites will link to the 'baiting' website because there is information there that is of extreme interest to a large number of people.

There are several factors that determine the value of a backlink. Backlinks from authoritative sites on a given topic are highly valuable. If both sites have content geared toward the keyword topic, the backlink is considered relevant and believed to have strong influence on the search engine rankings of the web page granted the backlink. A backlink represents a favorable 'editorial vote' for the receiving webpage from another granting webpage. Another important factor is the anchor text of the backlink.Anchor text is the descriptive labeling of the hyperlink as it appears on a web page. Search engine bots (i.e., spiders, crawlers, etc.) examine the anchor text to evaluate how relevant it is to the content on a webpage. Anchor text and webpage content congruency are highly weighted in search engine results page (SERP) rankings of a webpage with respect to any given keyword query by a search engine user.

Recent changes[when?] to the search engine rankings (algorithms) place a heightened focus on relevance to a particular topic. While some backlinks might be from sources containing highly valuable metrics, they could also be unrelated to the consumer's query or interest. An example of this would be a link from a popular shoe blog (with valuable metrics) to a site selling vintage pencil sharpeners. While the link appears valuable, it provides little to the consumer in terms of relevance.



__________________


Apple Roof Cleaning Tampa Florida

711 Westbrook

Brandon, FL 33511

813 655 8777

See our website here 

Click here for more information

Here are more of our services

Watch a short video

 




 



Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute of America Certified Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 2065
Date: Jan 2, 2015
Permalink  
 

Thanks Chris.
I'm printing it and taking it with me to bed now. It will make some good reading to put me to sleep!
But hopefully, I'll get it?

__________________

Serving Englewood Rotonda North Port Cape Haze Venice Port Charlotte Punta Gorda Boca Grande Charlotte and Southern Sarasota Counties in Florida.

941-698-1959
www.bergmanroofcleaning.com

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RNlN3R7CqI



RCIA Founder

Status: Offline
Posts: 7919
Date: Jan 3, 2015
Permalink  
 

Bergman Roof Cleaning Port Charlotte FL 941-698-1959 wrote:

Thanks Chris.
I'm printing it and taking it with me to bed now. It will make some good reading to put me to sleep!
But hopefully, I'll get it?


 OK Chuck, if you walk into a local Bar alone, you are just Chuck Bergman, but, if you walk into the same Bar with Chuck Norris, suddenly, you become more important.

This is because people associate you now, with Chuck Norris! 

Without backlinks, your website is like you alone, in a bar. But with backlinks, that same website will become more Important in the eyes of Google, and place higher in a local search, because Google considers it more important.

 

 



__________________


Apple Roof Cleaning Tampa Florida

711 Westbrook

Brandon, FL 33511

813 655 8777

See our website here 

Click here for more information

Here are more of our services

Watch a short video

 




 



RCIA Founder

Status: Offline
Posts: 7919
Date: Jan 3, 2015
Permalink  
 

I just approved 2 more new members! 

 
Waiting for approval (2)
Approve these 2
Ignore these 2
 
Members (274)

 



__________________


Apple Roof Cleaning Tampa Florida

711 Westbrook

Brandon, FL 33511

813 655 8777

See our website here 

Click here for more information

Here are more of our services

Watch a short video

 




 



Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute of America Certified Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 2065
Date: Jan 3, 2015
Permalink  
 

Now that makes sense! I'll drink to that! biggrin.gif
Apple Roof Cleaning must be among the biggest related names to roof cleaning, should I put a link to your website on mine?
I already have the RCIA logo on there, which must be #1 in backlinks?
Apple Roof Cleaning Tampa FL (813) 655-8777 wrote:
Bergman Roof Cleaning Port Charlotte FL 941-698-1959 wrote:

Thanks Chris.
I'm printing it and taking it with me to bed now. It will make some good reading to put me to sleep!
But hopefully, I'll get it?


 OK Chuck, if you walk into a local Bar alone, you are just Chuck Bergman, but, if you walk into the same Bar with Chuck Norris, suddenly, you become more important.

This is because people associate you now, with Chuck Norris! 

Without backlinks, your website is like you alone, in a bar. But with backlinks, that same website will become more Important in the eyes of Google, and place higher in a local search, because Google considers it more important.

 

 


 



__________________

Serving Englewood Rotonda North Port Cape Haze Venice Port Charlotte Punta Gorda Boca Grande Charlotte and Southern Sarasota Counties in Florida.

941-698-1959
www.bergmanroofcleaning.com

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RNlN3R7CqI



RCIA Founder

Status: Offline
Posts: 7919
Date: Jan 3, 2015
Permalink  
 

Bergman Roof Cleaning Port Charlotte FL 941-698-1959 wrote:
Now that makes sense! I'll drink to that! biggrin.gif
Apple Roof Cleaning must be among the biggest related names to roof cleaning, should I put a link to your website on mine?
I already have the RCIA logo on there, which must be #1 in backlinks?


 

  Not really Chuck, you want links TO your website, not so much FROM your website

 



__________________


Apple Roof Cleaning Tampa Florida

711 Westbrook

Brandon, FL 33511

813 655 8777

See our website here 

Click here for more information

Here are more of our services

Watch a short video

 




 



Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute of America Certified Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 2065
Date: Jan 3, 2015
Permalink  
 

Apple Roof Cleaning Tampa FL (813) 655-8777 wrote:
Bergman Roof Cleaning Port Charlotte FL 941-698-1959 wrote:
Now that makes sense! I'll drink to that! biggrin.gif
Apple Roof Cleaning must be among the biggest related names to roof cleaning, should I put a link to your website on mine?
I already have the RCIA logo on there, which must be #1 in backlinks?


 

  Not really Chuck, you want links TO your website, not so much FROM your website

 


HMMMMMMM? How do I get anyone in this field to put my website link on their website???

I thought I had a clue, but I guess not so much! confuse.gif



__________________

Serving Englewood Rotonda North Port Cape Haze Venice Port Charlotte Punta Gorda Boca Grande Charlotte and Southern Sarasota Counties in Florida.

941-698-1959
www.bergmanroofcleaning.com

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RNlN3R7CqI



RCIA Founder

Status: Offline
Posts: 7919
Date: Jan 4, 2015
Permalink  
 

Bergman Roof Cleaning Port Charlotte FL 941-698-1959 wrote:
Apple Roof Cleaning Tampa FL (813) 655-8777 wrote:
Bergman Roof Cleaning Port Charlotte FL 941-698-1959 wrote:
Now that makes sense! I'll drink to that! biggrin.gif
Apple Roof Cleaning must be among the biggest related names to roof cleaning, should I put a link to your website on mine?
I already have the RCIA logo on there, which must be #1 in backlinks?


 

  Not really Chuck, you want links TO your website, not so much FROM your website

 


HMMMMMMM? How do I get anyone in this field to put my website link on their website???

I thought I had a clue, but I guess not so much! confuse.gif


 Use the Google+ SEO Group, and the RCIA Forums, just like you have been doing for years Chuck! Make a free Merchant Circle and Show Me Local Page, and  you DO have a Google + Local Page, right ?



__________________


Apple Roof Cleaning Tampa Florida

711 Westbrook

Brandon, FL 33511

813 655 8777

See our website here 

Click here for more information

Here are more of our services

Watch a short video

 




 



Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 1607
Date: Jan 4, 2015
Permalink  
 


And if I may add, post more on the newer RCIA forum Chuck - it's already a PR3, whereas this forum  is still a PR2.  Congrats on reaching PR 3 with the new forum so soon Chris!

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by PRChecker.info service



__________________
 
American-ProTech 
Proudly serving Northern Virginia, DC, Maryland and Atlanta
 (571) 250-9650 VA
 (240) 398-3800 MD
(404) 858-4888 Atlanta GA


RCIA Founder

Status: Offline
Posts: 7919
Date: Jan 4, 2015
Permalink  
 

Roof Cleaning Northern Virginia (571) 250 9650 wrote:


And if I may add, post more on the newer RCIA forum Chuck - it's already a PR3, whereas this forum  is still a PR2.  Congrats on reaching PR 3 with the new forum so soon Chris!

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

 

This page rank checking tool is powered by PRChecker.info service


 LOL, you are so correct Ted, and thank you for noticing the high page rank of the NEW RCIA Forum biggrin

I love Chuck Bergman, and I know if we lived closer to each other, we would be the very best of friends. He is a true veteran florida roof cleaning guy, like myself.

I have TRIED too get him "off this forum" and onto the new one more, because it has much better SEO. Not that this one is any "slouch", but the new forum is a state of the art, SEO optimized forum. 

 



__________________


Apple Roof Cleaning Tampa Florida

711 Westbrook

Brandon, FL 33511

813 655 8777

See our website here 

Click here for more information

Here are more of our services

Watch a short video

 




 



Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute of America Certified Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 2065
Date: Jan 4, 2015
Permalink  
 

Thanks Chris! You have been a good friend to me through the years!
When I disappear, for periods of time, it's not anything to do with you, anyone here, or the old or new forums. It's the health problems I have mentioned in the past, along with all my new ones!
I am in a temporary state of clarity, at the moment!
Wish it would stay!!!
Your bud,
Chuck

__________________

Serving Englewood Rotonda North Port Cape Haze Venice Port Charlotte Punta Gorda Boca Grande Charlotte and Southern Sarasota Counties in Florida.

941-698-1959
www.bergmanroofcleaning.com

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RNlN3R7CqI

1 2  >  Last»  | Page of 2  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard