The Roof Cleaning Institute Of America Training & Certification Forum
"Find A Certified Roof Cleaner Directory"

Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: Is this guy really certified?


Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute Of America Certified Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 2520
Date: Oct 1, 2013
RE: Is this guy really certified?
Permalink  
 


Ugly Shingles LLC wrote:

The web site was built by our Authorized Contractor, using information from the Ugly Shingles web site.

All of our authorized contractors are to use the CERTIFIED logo that we provide, not related to RCIA. If any marketing material containing the RCIA logo is seen, please contact us IMMEDIATELY.

We certified all our contractors based on the information we teach and train them with.

The RCIA is has no involvement with business transactions related to Certified Soft-Wash Systems.


If anybody would like to discuss this over coffee, I will be in the Scranton area on Wednesday and NYC on Thursday.


 So why was the logo on the site?



__________________

Liberty SoftWash

Eric Seitz
717-324-4208
Dallastown, PA 17313

Roof Cleaning York, Lancaster and Harrisburg, PA

Power Washing and Pressure Washing York, Lancaster and Harrisburg, PA

See Our Picture Gallery Here

Liberty SoftWash

 

 

 



Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute Of America

Status: Offline
Posts: 1064
Date: Oct 1, 2013
Permalink  
 

Roof Cleaning By A&E wrote:
Ugly Shingles LLC wrote:

The web site was built by our Authorized Contractor, using information from the Ugly Shingles web site.

All of our authorized contractors are to use the CERTIFIED logo that we provide, not related to RCIA. If any marketing material containing the RCIA logo is seen, please contact us IMMEDIATELY.

We certified all our contractors based on the information we teach and train them with.

The RCIA is has no involvement with business transactions related to Certified Soft-Wash Systems.


If anybody would like to discuss this over coffee, I will be in the Scranton area on Wednesday and NYC on Thursday.


 So why was the logo on the site?


 We all know the answer to that. Its because they built the site and have the ability to edit the site. How else could they have changed the logo so quickly. Their authorized contractor was not on here yesterday.

 

Hank



__________________

Pocono Non Pressure Roof & Exterior Cleaning, LLC

Stroudsburg, PA 18360

570-994-6918

Serving the Pocono and Lehigh Valley(Carbon, Lehigh, Northampton, Monroe, Pike and Wayne Counties), PA community as well as both Warren and Sussex Counties of New Jersey



Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute of America Certifiied Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 1439
Date: Oct 1, 2013
Permalink  
 

Apparently they felt like they could use it since Ugly Shingles is in fact Certified by Certified Soft-Wash Systems as well as RCIA.

As I said, if anybody see any marketing materials with the RCIA logo on them, let Chris or myself know right away.

__________________

Ugly Shingles LLC Roof Cleaning Logo

517-798-5800

Ugly Shingles LLC Roof Cleaning Metro Detroit 

Get a FREE Roof Cleaning Estimate - See Our Picture Gallery Here

Roof Cleaning MI



Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute of America Certifiied Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 1439
Date: Oct 1, 2013
Permalink  
 

waxman18324 wrote:
Roof Cleaning By A&E wrote:
Ugly Shingles LLC wrote:

The web site was built by our Authorized Contractor, using information from the Ugly Shingles web site.

All of our authorized contractors are to use the CERTIFIED logo that we provide, not related to RCIA. If any marketing material containing the RCIA logo is seen, please contact us IMMEDIATELY.

We certified all our contractors based on the information we teach and train them with.

The RCIA is has no involvement with business transactions related to Certified Soft-Wash Systems.


If anybody would like to discuss this over coffee, I will be in the Scranton area on Wednesday and NYC on Thursday.


 So why was the logo on the site?


 We all know the answer to that. Its because they built the site and have the ability to edit the site. How else could they have changed the logo so quickly. Their authorized contractor was not on here yesterday.

 

Hank


 Hank, my man...no no 

Chris sent us a PM regarding the logo.

We called them and said it had to be removed right away.

They did what they had to do to removed it...end of story...and now we can move on.

 

 



__________________

Ugly Shingles LLC Roof Cleaning Logo

517-798-5800

Ugly Shingles LLC Roof Cleaning Metro Detroit 

Get a FREE Roof Cleaning Estimate - See Our Picture Gallery Here

Roof Cleaning MI



Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute Of America

Status: Offline
Posts: 1064
Date: Oct 1, 2013
Permalink  
 

Ugly Shingles LLC wrote:
waxman18324 wrote:
Roof Cleaning By A&E wrote:
Ugly Shingles LLC wrote:

The web site was built by our Authorized Contractor, using information from the Ugly Shingles web site.

All of our authorized contractors are to use the CERTIFIED logo that we provide, not related to RCIA. If any marketing material containing the RCIA logo is seen, please contact us IMMEDIATELY.

We certified all our contractors based on the information we teach and train them with.

The RCIA is has no involvement with business transactions related to Certified Soft-Wash Systems.


If anybody would like to discuss this over coffee, I will be in the Scranton area on Wednesday and NYC on Thursday.


 So why was the logo on the site?


 We all know the answer to that. Its because they built the site and have the ability to edit the site. How else could they have changed the logo so quickly. Their authorized contractor was not on here yesterday.

 

Hank


 Hank, my man...no no 

Chris sent us a PM regarding the logo.

We called them and said it had to be removed right away.

They did what they had to do to removed it...end of story...and now we can move on.

 

 


 I know Chris sent you a pm but you'll excuse me if I don't believe a word you say.

Hank



__________________

Pocono Non Pressure Roof & Exterior Cleaning, LLC

Stroudsburg, PA 18360

570-994-6918

Serving the Pocono and Lehigh Valley(Carbon, Lehigh, Northampton, Monroe, Pike and Wayne Counties), PA community as well as both Warren and Sussex Counties of New Jersey



Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute of America Certifiied Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 1439
Date: Oct 1, 2013
Permalink  
 

You can choose to believe what you want. The facts are the facts..end of story.

__________________

Ugly Shingles LLC Roof Cleaning Logo

517-798-5800

Ugly Shingles LLC Roof Cleaning Metro Detroit 

Get a FREE Roof Cleaning Estimate - See Our Picture Gallery Here

Roof Cleaning MI



Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute Of America

Status: Offline
Posts: 1064
Date: Oct 1, 2013
Permalink  
 

Ugly Shingles LLC wrote:

You can choose to believe what you want. The facts are the facts..end of story.


 

We will agree to disagree on the subject.

Hank



__________________

Pocono Non Pressure Roof & Exterior Cleaning, LLC

Stroudsburg, PA 18360

570-994-6918

Serving the Pocono and Lehigh Valley(Carbon, Lehigh, Northampton, Monroe, Pike and Wayne Counties), PA community as well as both Warren and Sussex Counties of New Jersey



Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute of America Certifiied Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 1439
Date: Oct 1, 2013
Permalink  
 

Yes sir! Thanks!

__________________

Ugly Shingles LLC Roof Cleaning Logo

517-798-5800

Ugly Shingles LLC Roof Cleaning Metro Detroit 

Get a FREE Roof Cleaning Estimate - See Our Picture Gallery Here

Roof Cleaning MI



Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute Of America Certified Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 2520
Date: Oct 1, 2013
Permalink  
 

Ugly Shingles LLC wrote:

Apparently they felt like they could use it since Ugly Shingles is in fact Certified by Certified Soft-Wash Systems as well as RCIA.

As I said, if anybody see any marketing materials with the RCIA logo on them, let Chris or myself know right away.


 How can they feel like they are certified just because  you guys are Certified?You should make a change in your handbook.



__________________

Liberty SoftWash

Eric Seitz
717-324-4208
Dallastown, PA 17313

Roof Cleaning York, Lancaster and Harrisburg, PA

Power Washing and Pressure Washing York, Lancaster and Harrisburg, PA

See Our Picture Gallery Here

Liberty SoftWash

 

 

 



Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute of America Certifiied Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 1439
Date: Oct 1, 2013
Permalink  
 

They have been certified, by us. The confusion was relating to Ugly Shingles, LLC and RCIA. They are not an authorized contractor for Ugly Shingles, LLC, but for Certified Soft-Wash Systems.

__________________

Ugly Shingles LLC Roof Cleaning Logo

517-798-5800

Ugly Shingles LLC Roof Cleaning Metro Detroit 

Get a FREE Roof Cleaning Estimate - See Our Picture Gallery Here

Roof Cleaning MI



Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute Of America Certified Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 2520
Date: Oct 1, 2013
Permalink  
 

Ok.

__________________

Liberty SoftWash

Eric Seitz
717-324-4208
Dallastown, PA 17313

Roof Cleaning York, Lancaster and Harrisburg, PA

Power Washing and Pressure Washing York, Lancaster and Harrisburg, PA

See Our Picture Gallery Here

Liberty SoftWash

 

 

 



Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute of America Certified Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 1508
Date: Oct 1, 2013
Permalink  
 

Chris, the uglies need to go. I will not renew my membership if they are still around. They are liars and sneaks. I caught their hidden links to their website and their forum on here last week. Why should we pay to give them juice to their site?

__________________

ACE PAINTING
Tom Buczak 216-323-0552

Check out our website.

 

        



Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute Of America

Status: Offline
Posts: 1064
Date: Oct 1, 2013
Permalink  
 

Roof Cleaning By A&E wrote:

Because they are the uglys and that is that.They have been juicing themselves for awhile now. So many have left and will not come back! My grandfather always said(There's none so blind as those who will not see).



-- Edited by Roof Cleaning By A&E on Monday 30th of September 2013 08:49:44 PM


 

So many people leaving is just a shame. If one of us pulled the shenanigans(highjacking links, deleting posts, hidden links, etc.) that Uglies have we would have been on the receiving end of some form of disciplinary measures and rightfully so. Unfortunately, they are still here using RCIA as a platform for their own benefit and at the cost of the paying membership.

Hank



__________________

Pocono Non Pressure Roof & Exterior Cleaning, LLC

Stroudsburg, PA 18360

570-994-6918

Serving the Pocono and Lehigh Valley(Carbon, Lehigh, Northampton, Monroe, Pike and Wayne Counties), PA community as well as both Warren and Sussex Counties of New Jersey



RCIA Founder

Status: Offline
Posts: 7899
Date: Oct 1, 2013
Permalink  
 

Roof Cleaning Cleveland (216) 323-0552 wrote:

Chris, the uglies need to go. I will not renew my membership if they are still around. They are liars and sneaks. I caught their hidden links to their website and their forum on here last week. Why should we pay to give them juice to their site?


 I agree, that Chit was wrong, and hidden links are a big NO NO.

But, it is not like they don't give anything to us! Heck, they helped me make this and the other forum at no charge, and they have given us all this http://www.uglyshingles.com/rcia/certifiedprofessionals.htm

Are you people aware that I let them use my URL www.roofcleaninginstitute.org ?

When I needed a URL for the new forum, because dave Westerman stole the url roofcleaninginstitute.com, and wanted money for it, that the Uglies gave me back my URL, w/o me even having to ask for it back ?

And, they did all this at a great sacrifice to themselves, because they built that URL up to Page Rank 3! 

When anyone of you who uses the Blogs on the new forum has it show up in their local search results, you have the Uglies to thank for it! 

I get it, some of you Guys don't like Steve and Bob, I get that. But why can't we all just get along ?

 

 



__________________


Apple Roof Cleaning Tampa Florida

711 Westbrook

Brandon, FL 33511

813 655 8777

See our website here 

Click here for more information

Here are more of our services

Watch a short video

 




 



Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute Of America Certified Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 2520
Date: Oct 1, 2013
Permalink  
 

The blog is not free! It cost money to use along with all the donations. I have donated some money to here. If they have help when does that stop or is that a lifetime of free use.

__________________

Liberty SoftWash

Eric Seitz
717-324-4208
Dallastown, PA 17313

Roof Cleaning York, Lancaster and Harrisburg, PA

Power Washing and Pressure Washing York, Lancaster and Harrisburg, PA

See Our Picture Gallery Here

Liberty SoftWash

 

 

 



RCIA Founder

Status: Offline
Posts: 7899
Date: Oct 1, 2013
Permalink  
 

Roof Cleaning By A&E wrote:

The blog is not free! It cost money to use along with all the donations. I have donated some money to here. If they have help when does that stop or is that a lifetime of free use.


 They pay money Eric, to be vendors/premium members. 

 



__________________


Apple Roof Cleaning Tampa Florida

711 Westbrook

Brandon, FL 33511

813 655 8777

See our website here 

Click here for more information

Here are more of our services

Watch a short video

 




 



Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute Of America Certified Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 2520
Date: Oct 1, 2013
Permalink  
 

It's your forum, good luck.

__________________

Liberty SoftWash

Eric Seitz
717-324-4208
Dallastown, PA 17313

Roof Cleaning York, Lancaster and Harrisburg, PA

Power Washing and Pressure Washing York, Lancaster and Harrisburg, PA

See Our Picture Gallery Here

Liberty SoftWash

 

 

 



RCIA Founder

Status: Offline
Posts: 7899
Date: Oct 2, 2013
Permalink  
 

Roof Cleaning By A&E wrote:

It's your forum, good luck.


 LOL, wanna Buy it ? 

 



__________________


Apple Roof Cleaning Tampa Florida

711 Westbrook

Brandon, FL 33511

813 655 8777

See our website here 

Click here for more information

Here are more of our services

Watch a short video

 




 



Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute Of America Certified Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 2520
Date: Oct 3, 2013
Permalink  
 

He'll yes how much!!

__________________

Liberty SoftWash

Eric Seitz
717-324-4208
Dallastown, PA 17313

Roof Cleaning York, Lancaster and Harrisburg, PA

Power Washing and Pressure Washing York, Lancaster and Harrisburg, PA

See Our Picture Gallery Here

Liberty SoftWash

 

 

 



RCIA Founder

Status: Offline
Posts: 7899
Date: Oct 3, 2013
Permalink  
 

Roof Cleaning By A&E wrote:

He'll yes how much!!


 Trust me, you do not want the headaches! 

 



__________________


Apple Roof Cleaning Tampa Florida

711 Westbrook

Brandon, FL 33511

813 655 8777

See our website here 

Click here for more information

Here are more of our services

Watch a short video

 




 

«First  <  1 2 3  >  Last»  | Page of 3  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard