The Roof Cleaning Institute Of America Training & Certification Forum
"Find A Certified Roof Cleaner Directory"

Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: WOW!!! IVE BEEN HERE FOR OVER 5 YEARS


RCIA Founder

Status: Offline
Posts: 7919
Date: Feb 17, 2013
RE: WOW!!! IVE BEEN HERE FOR OVER 5 YEARS
Permalink  
 


Diamond Roof Cleaning New Jersey (1-800-Roof-Clean) wrote:

His suspicions are that Dan drinks to much.


 LOL !



__________________


Apple Roof Cleaning Tampa Florida

711 Westbrook

Brandon, FL 33511

813 655 8777

See our website here 

Click here for more information

Here are more of our services

Watch a short video

 




 



RCIA Founder

Status: Offline
Posts: 7919
Date: Feb 17, 2013
Permalink  
 

A to Z wrote:

I thought there was a promise that links would not be removed?


 There is a promise, and that promise will be kept.  



__________________


Apple Roof Cleaning Tampa Florida

711 Westbrook

Brandon, FL 33511

813 655 8777

See our website here 

Click here for more information

Here are more of our services

Watch a short video

 




 



Deleted

Status: Offline
Posts: 1034
Date: Feb 17, 2013
Permalink  
 

Thank you for keeping it Chris, I was shocked to see his links disappear. Thank you for being a man of his word, a trait that isn't as common as it should be.

__________________

 

 

 

 

 

 



RCIA Founder

Status: Offline
Posts: 7919
Date: Feb 17, 2013
Permalink  
 

A to Z wrote:

Thank you for keeping it Chris, I was shocked to see his links disappear. Thank you for being a man of his word, a trait that isn't as common as it should be.


 Sometimes, Gary and I get on a slightly different page. Gary means well, and in his mind, he was simply looking out for the paying members here. It DOES say, in the premium member rules, that only premium members can have active links. So, Gary was "right" in removing the links. However, what was really meant by the rules, is active links in the Future.

 

 

 



__________________


Apple Roof Cleaning Tampa Florida

711 Westbrook

Brandon, FL 33511

813 655 8777

See our website here 

Click here for more information

Here are more of our services

Watch a short video

 




 



Forum Administrator Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute of America Certified Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 2720
Date: Feb 17, 2013
Permalink  
 

Apple Roof Cleaning Tampa FL (813) 655-8777 wrote:
A to Z wrote:

Thank you for keeping it Chris, I was shocked to see his links disappear. Thank you for being a man of his word, a trait that isn't as common as it should be.


 Sometimes, Gary and I get on a slightly different page. Gary means well, and in his mind, he was simply looking out for the paying members here. It DOES say, in the premium member rules, that only premium members can have active links. So, Gary was "right" in removing the links. However, what was really meant by the rules, is active links in the Future.

 

 

 


 What  about "title changes"? Does that also fall under the "in the futrue" exceptionconfuseconfuse to rules that were also posted over 2 years ago and have already been enforced last year?  Need to know before I start and the complaining starts.

Oh Ya, "Just saying" 



__________________

 

Roof Cleaning Louisville Kentucky | Qwik Roof Cleaners
Louisville Kentucky 

 Click here to visit our website

Roof Stain Removal Louisville Ky

CONCRETE CLEANING / FENCE / DECK RESTORATION

HOT WATER STEAM CLEANING

502-773-1730



RCIA Founder

Status: Offline
Posts: 7919
Date: Feb 17, 2013
Permalink  
 

garyw wrote:
Apple Roof Cleaning Tampa FL (813) 655-8777 wrote:
A to Z wrote:

Thank you for keeping it Chris, I was shocked to see his links disappear. Thank you for being a man of his word, a trait that isn't as common as it should be.


 Sometimes, Gary and I get on a slightly different page. Gary means well, and in his mind, he was simply looking out for the paying members here. It DOES say, in the premium member rules, that only premium members can have active links. So, Gary was "right" in removing the links. However, what was really meant by the rules, is active links in the Future.

 

 

 


 What  about "title changes"? Does that also fall under the "in the futrue" exceptionconfuseconfuse to rules that were also posted over 2 years ago and have already been enforced last year?  Need to know before I start and the complaining starts.

Oh Ya, "Just saying" 


 Yes, only members will have  titles, all others will be guests



__________________


Apple Roof Cleaning Tampa Florida

711 Westbrook

Brandon, FL 33511

813 655 8777

See our website here 

Click here for more information

Here are more of our services

Watch a short video

 




 



Forum Administrator Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute of America Certified Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 2720
Date: Feb 17, 2013
Permalink  
 

Apple Roof Cleaning Tampa FL (813) 655-8777 wrote:
garyw wrote:
Apple Roof Cleaning Tampa FL (813) 655-8777 wrote:
A to Z wrote:

Thank you for keeping it Chris, I was shocked to see his links disappear. Thank you for being a man of his word, a trait that isn't as common as it should be.


 Sometimes, Gary and I get on a slightly different page. Gary means well, and in his mind, he was simply looking out for the paying members here. It DOES say, in the premium member rules, that only premium members can have active links. So, Gary was "right" in removing the links. However, what was really meant by the rules, is active links in the Future.

 

 

 


 What  about "title changes"? Does that also fall under the "in the futrue" exceptionconfuseconfuse to rules that were also posted over 2 years ago and have already been enforced last year?  Need to know before I start and the complaining starts.

Oh Ya, "Just saying" 


 Yes, only members will have  titles, all others will be guests


 Thank you Sir;

 Yes, only members will have titles, all others will be guests.

 



__________________

 

Roof Cleaning Louisville Kentucky | Qwik Roof Cleaners
Louisville Kentucky 

 Click here to visit our website

Roof Stain Removal Louisville Ky

CONCRETE CLEANING / FENCE / DECK RESTORATION

HOT WATER STEAM CLEANING

502-773-1730



Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 1617
Date: Feb 17, 2013
Permalink  
 

Apple Roof Cleaning Tampa FL (813) 655-8777 wrote:

Art O wrote:

All I'm going to say is I think I'm going to pay my membership. Chris bought software for us here at the RCIA and I would like to help pay for it. Thats the only reason I'm paying. Plus I get to break Gary's chops from time to time.biggrin 


 Priceless biggrin

Thanks Art! I put out quite a bit of money (and time) for the new forum software. 






That's the whole reason I'm rejoining too...just to be a thorn in Gary's cantankerous old azz!



-- Edited by sweetwaterfish on Sunday 17th of February 2013 03:17:19 PM

__________________
Ray Burke
Spray Wash Exterior Cleaning
850.528.3226
visit our website
Soft Washing and Pressure Washing
Licensed & Insured
Serving Tallahassee, FL, The Big Bend
and SW Georgia
http://www.spray-wash.com
 


Forum Administrator Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute of America Certified Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 2720
Date: Feb 17, 2013
Permalink  
 

sweetwaterfish wrote:
Apple Roof Cleaning Tampa FL (813) 655-8777 wrote:

 

Art O wrote:

All I'm going to say is I think I'm going to pay my membership. Chris bought software for us here at the RCIA and I would like to help pay for it. Thats the only reason I'm paying. Plus I get to break Gary's chops from time to time.biggrin 


 Priceless biggrin

Thanks Art! I put out quite a bit of money (and time) for the new forum software. 






That's the whole reason I'm rejoining too...just to be a thorn in Gary's cantankerous old azz!



-- Edited by sweetwaterfish on Sunday 17th of February 2013 03:17:19 PM


 Thanks for the warning, but you and others may be in for a big surprise. furiousfuriousdisbeliefdisbeliefevileye



__________________

 

Roof Cleaning Louisville Kentucky | Qwik Roof Cleaners
Louisville Kentucky 

 Click here to visit our website

Roof Stain Removal Louisville Ky

CONCRETE CLEANING / FENCE / DECK RESTORATION

HOT WATER STEAM CLEANING

502-773-1730



Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 2277
Date: Feb 17, 2013
Permalink  
 

Gary whats your big surprise? Im dying to know.

__________________

DiamondRoofCleaning_HEADER-part-2_edited-1.jpg

Diamond Roof Cleaning

320 e collings dr

Williamstown NJ 08094

Mike Derose-Owner

609-929-5812



Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 2277
Date: Feb 17, 2013
Permalink  
 

Also is this forum being turned into a free forum again?

__________________

DiamondRoofCleaning_HEADER-part-2_edited-1.jpg

Diamond Roof Cleaning

320 e collings dr

Williamstown NJ 08094

Mike Derose-Owner

609-929-5812



Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute Of America Certified Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 2520
Date: Feb 17, 2013
Permalink  
 

So what is the surprise.

__________________

Liberty SoftWash

Eric Seitz
717-324-4208
Dallastown, PA 17313

Roof Cleaning York, Lancaster and Harrisburg, PA

Power Washing and Pressure Washing York, Lancaster and Harrisburg, PA

See Our Picture Gallery Here

Liberty SoftWash

 

 

 



Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 778
Date: Feb 17, 2013
Permalink  
 

garyw wrote:
sweetwaterfish wrote:
Apple Roof Cleaning Tampa FL (813) 655-8777 wrote:

 

Art O wrote:

All I'm going to say is I think I'm going to pay my membership. Chris bought software for us here at the RCIA and I would like to help pay for it. Thats the only reason I'm paying. Plus I get to break Gary's chops from time to time.biggrin 


 Priceless biggrin

Thanks Art! I put out quite a bit of money (and time) for the new forum software. 






That's the whole reason I'm rejoining too...just to be a thorn in Gary's cantankerous old azz!



-- Edited by sweetwaterfish on Sunday 17th of February 2013 03:17:19 PM


 Thanks for the warning, but you and others may be in for a big surprise. furiousfuriousdisbeliefdisbeliefevileye


 Gary your not going to retire again are you.



__________________

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute of America Certified Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 1998
Date: Feb 17, 2013
Permalink  
 

The big suprise is he likes Thorns in his ass!

__________________

Charlies Roof Cleaning

                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQDTM0TQ_PI 

                SERVING BOTH NASSAU AND SUFFOLK COUNTY

               FREE ESTIMATES / SATISFACTION GUARANTEED!

                       516-763-4108   /   631-433-6449





 



Forum Administrator Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute of America Certified Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 2720
Date: Feb 17, 2013
Permalink  
 

Roof Cleaning Long Island N.Y 516-763-4108 wrote:

The big suprise is he likes Thorns in his ass!


 Boy if I did, this place would be Heaven. furiousfuriousbiggrinbiggrin



__________________

 

Roof Cleaning Louisville Kentucky | Qwik Roof Cleaners
Louisville Kentucky 

 Click here to visit our website

Roof Stain Removal Louisville Ky

CONCRETE CLEANING / FENCE / DECK RESTORATION

HOT WATER STEAM CLEANING

502-773-1730

«First  <  1 2 | Page of 2  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard