The Roof Cleaning Institute Of America Training & Certification Forum
"Find A Certified Roof Cleaner Directory"

Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: Roof Snot Sale!


Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute Of America

Status: Offline
Posts: 177
Date: Aug 20, 2012
RE: Roof Snot Sale!
Permalink  
 


Chris,

Do you know what type of Mackamine that supplier was quoting.  I understand that there are over a dozen of different formulations



__________________

Jim Hamilton

ChicagoLand Roof Cleaners

The Black Streak Removers

Joliet,Il

( 30 miles SW of Chicago)

815-791-8981

Jim@ChicagoLandRoofCleaners.com



RCIA Founder

Status: Offline
Posts: 7899
Date: Aug 21, 2012
Permalink  
 

Southside Equipment wrote:
Roof Cleaning New Jersey wrote:

How much for a drum?


 $540.00!


 That is an awesome price!!!!!!!!!



__________________


Apple Roof Cleaning Tampa Florida

711 Westbrook

Brandon, FL 33511

813 655 8777

See our website here 

Click here for more information

Here are more of our services

Watch a short video

 




 



RCIA Founder

Status: Offline
Posts: 7899
Date: Aug 21, 2012
Permalink  
 

ChicagoLand Roof Cleaners wrote:

Chris,

Do you know what type of Mackamine that supplier was quoting.  I understand that there are over a dozen of different formulations


 Yes, there are many different formulations. I called the company, told them what I wanted, the thickest stuff they had that was chlorine stable.

I don't remember what type it was, but it was as thick as molasses!



__________________


Apple Roof Cleaning Tampa Florida

711 Westbrook

Brandon, FL 33511

813 655 8777

See our website here 

Click here for more information

Here are more of our services

Watch a short video

 




 



Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute of America Certified Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 2070
Date: Aug 21, 2012
Permalink  
 

Apple Roof Cleaning Tampa FL (813) 655-8777 wrote:

Southside Equipment wrote:
Roof Cleaning New Jersey wrote:

How much for a drum?


 $540.00!


 That is an awesome price!!!!!!!!!


Im thinking Roof Snot is Ammonyx Lo. I could be wrong, never used it. I just bought 2 drums of M @ $650 each.

__________________

Ed Thompson
Woodbridge N.J.

(732) 726-9261
Digital Brochure

 

 

 



Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute of America

Status: Offline
Posts: 399
Date: Aug 22, 2012
Permalink  
 

As quoted from Russ, "It is a Lauryl Dimethylamine Oxide, which is in between Lauramine Oxide and Myristamine Oxide. " Put my order in, hoping to experiment with it by this weekend.

__________________

Maverick Contracting

Long Island, N.Y.



Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute Of America Certified Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 3547
Date: Aug 22, 2012
Permalink  
 

Roof Cleaning New Jersey wrote:
Apple Roof Cleaning Tampa FL (813) 655-8777 wrote:

 

Southside Equipment wrote:
Roof Cleaning New Jersey wrote:

How much for a drum?


 $540.00!


 That is an awesome price!!!!!!!!!


 

Im thinking Roof Snot is Ammonyx Lo. I could be wrong, never used it. I just bought 2 drums of M @ $650 each.


 I gotta get the volume you getting Ed!

  I remebering trying the Myristamine from pwp. Good stuff...

 Somewhere I went back to "old schoolin" it?

 

 I like this roof snot!



__________________

240-355-1110

From up on the Roof cleaning, Gutter cleaning, to down on the Concrete cleaning...

All pressure washing services in between!

Serving  PG, Charles, St Marys and Calvert county Maryland

Cleaning service 


MJ


Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute Of America Certified Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 305
Date: Aug 22, 2012
Permalink  
 

the Snot works fine for us, as does L and M, we still use M for extra hang, I think we use 8oz to 60gl, we have used it siding washes, no complaints and decent results.

Hard water marks are killing me or maybe just SH spots.

Testing the bleach wash on windows, so-so results, water might be too hard. We are testing water, Sh, no sh and different rinse aids, nothing works better so far than vinegar and water, impractical to use most of the time.

__________________

Mike Jackson

Roof to Curb Cleaning Pro's

1506 Magnolia Dr.

Cincinnati, OH 45215

513.542.PROS (7767)

www.rooftocurb.com

 
Check out our RTC video HERE!


Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute Of America Certified Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 3547
Date: Aug 22, 2012
Permalink  
 

MJ wrote:

the Snot works fine for us, as does L and M, we still use M for extra hang, I think we use 8oz to 60gl, we have used it siding washes, no complaints and decent results.

Hard water marks are killing me or maybe just SH spots.

Testing the bleach wash on windows, so-so results, water might be too hard. We are testing water, Sh, no sh and different rinse aids, nothing works better so far than vinegar and water, impractical to use most of the time.


 On cleaning like that use power house from sunbrite!



__________________

240-355-1110

From up on the Roof cleaning, Gutter cleaning, to down on the Concrete cleaning...

All pressure washing services in between!

Serving  PG, Charles, St Marys and Calvert county Maryland

Cleaning service 




Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 747
Date: Aug 23, 2012
Permalink  
 

I try to wet down the windows before doing a house wash and never letting the solution dry. When I started out, I did the entire exterior then went back and rinsed. It dried on the windows and it was very time consuming to remove all the spots. Now I do the exteriors in sections, rinsing as I go.



__________________

 

«First  <  1 2 | Page of 2  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard