The Roof Cleaning Institute Of America Training & Certification Forum
"Find A Certified Roof Cleaner Directory"

Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: Roof Cleaning Institute of America - .ORG Web Site


Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute of America Certifiied Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 1439
Date: Feb 15, 2012
RE: Roof Cleaning Institute of America - .ORG Web Site
Permalink  
 


Roof Cleaning New Jersey wrote:

Im missing something. Is the map in Flash? I cant seem to bring it up on the ipad. Is the .org site mobile ready?


 Yes, the site can be viewed on mobile devices. However, I'm not sure if the iPad OS will support the verison of flash needed for the location map.



__________________

Ugly Shingles LLC Roof Cleaning Logo

517-798-5800

Ugly Shingles LLC Roof Cleaning Metro Detroit 

Get a FREE Roof Cleaning Estimate - See Our Picture Gallery Here

Roof Cleaning MI



Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute of America Certifiied Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 1439
Date: Feb 15, 2012
Permalink  
 

Roof Cleaning Grand Rapids Michigan 616-914-9064 wrote:

Great looking site. Thanks for all the work you guys have done on it.
Would you change my radius to 100 miles tho ?


 Thanks Dave! You're all set!



__________________

Ugly Shingles LLC Roof Cleaning Logo

517-798-5800

Ugly Shingles LLC Roof Cleaning Metro Detroit 

Get a FREE Roof Cleaning Estimate - See Our Picture Gallery Here

Roof Cleaning MI



Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 747
Date: Feb 15, 2012
Permalink  
 

The .org site looks great and has come a long way. I just wanted to point one thing out that I noticed. On the 50 Point Standard, line items #33 and #36. Read those two items then watch the video on the .org landing page.

It's very rare to see a video (YouTube) or pictures with these two items being practiced and I'll be the first to admit that I do not abide by these two rules 100% of the time. In the summer if there is not a breeze to be found, I wear a respirator in the  hot summer months because the mix steams up pretty good. A couple of deep wiffs of these gasses can send you for a tumble. Don't ask me how I know. LOL



__________________

 



guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 2289
Date: Feb 15, 2012
Permalink  
 

Ugly Shingles wrote:
Roof Cleaning New Jersey wrote:

Im missing something. Is the map in Flash? I cant seem to bring it up on the ipad. Is the .org site mobile ready?


 Yes, the site can be viewed on mobile devices. However, I'm not sure if the iPad OS will support the verison of flash needed for the location map.


 Hi Ugly shingles.Question who are we talking to? Bob or who? with in the Ugly Shingle organization are we talking to?

any way every who you are lol, would you please add me to Monmouth County NJ, thank you.

ever who you are good job on the site!



__________________
H20 POWERWASHING
Roof Cleaning Lanoka Harbor NJ 08734
clydesampsel@gmail.com
www.roofcleaningjerseyshore.com



Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute of America Certifiied Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 1439
Date: Feb 15, 2012
Permalink  
 

Great point! I went ahead and added text to each line covering those details. 

If somebody has a video using all the proper equipment per the standard, please let us know so we can utilize it. 

Thanks!



__________________

Ugly Shingles LLC Roof Cleaning Logo

517-798-5800

Ugly Shingles LLC Roof Cleaning Metro Detroit 

Get a FREE Roof Cleaning Estimate - See Our Picture Gallery Here

Roof Cleaning MI



Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute of America Certifiied Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 1439
Date: Feb 15, 2012
Permalink  
 

Roof Cleaning Lanoka Harbor NJ 609-971-6553 wrote:

 Hi Ugly shingles.Question who are we talking to? Bob or who? with in the Ugly Shingle organization are we talking to?

any way every who you are lol, would you please add me to Monmouth County NJ, thank you.

ever who you are good job on the site!


 You are speaking to both Bob & I (Steve). I, Steve, am making all the changes as requested. 

I cannot add you to that county. However, I can extend your radius to cover any of the areas you wish to service.

The way it is setup is every certified member is pinpointed in 1 location, usually their home office or city of which they are registered. Then they are given a coverage area of their choice based on mileage. 



__________________

Ugly Shingles LLC Roof Cleaning Logo

517-798-5800

Ugly Shingles LLC Roof Cleaning Metro Detroit 

Get a FREE Roof Cleaning Estimate - See Our Picture Gallery Here

Roof Cleaning MI



guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 2289
Date: Feb 15, 2012
Permalink  
 

Ugly Shingles wrote:
Roof Cleaning Lanoka Harbor NJ 609-971-6553 wrote:

 Hi Ugly shingles.Question who are we talking to? Bob or who? with in the Ugly Shingle organization are we talking to?

any way every who you are lol, would you please add me to Monmouth County NJ, thank you.

ever who you are good job on the site!


 You are speaking to both Bob & I (Steve). I, Steve, am making all the changes as requested. 

I cannot add you to that county. However, I can extend your radius to cover any of the areas you wish to service.

The way it is setup is every certified member is pinpointed in 1 location, usually their home office or city of which they are registered. Then they are given a coverage area of their choice based on mileage. 


 thanks Steve, I will check, I think the 50 mile radius will cover me, I will let you know, again thanks



__________________
H20 POWERWASHING
Roof Cleaning Lanoka Harbor NJ 08734
clydesampsel@gmail.com
www.roofcleaningjerseyshore.com



Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute of America Certifiied Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 1439
Date: Feb 15, 2012
Permalink  
 

You're welcome!



__________________

Ugly Shingles LLC Roof Cleaning Logo

517-798-5800

Ugly Shingles LLC Roof Cleaning Metro Detroit 

Get a FREE Roof Cleaning Estimate - See Our Picture Gallery Here

Roof Cleaning MI



Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 747
Date: Feb 15, 2012
Permalink  
 

Steve, in the past I have seen one or two YouTube vids and I'll search for them. I'll PM you if I can find them and see if they are something that can be used.



-- Edited by Roof Cleaning Tallahassee on Wednesday 15th of February 2012 10:21:31 AM

__________________

 



Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute of America Certifiied Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 1439
Date: Feb 15, 2012
Permalink  
 

Roof Cleaning Tallahassee wrote:

Steve, in the past I have seen one or two YouTube vids and I'll search for them. I'll PM you if I can find them and see if they are something that can be used.


 I want to make the videos come from RCIA Members and not from outside sources. If the video is on youtube from one of our members, that will work. If we don't have to proper permissions, we can be looking at legal issues. 

Thanks!



__________________

Ugly Shingles LLC Roof Cleaning Logo

517-798-5800

Ugly Shingles LLC Roof Cleaning Metro Detroit 

Get a FREE Roof Cleaning Estimate - See Our Picture Gallery Here

Roof Cleaning MI



guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 2289
Date: Feb 15, 2012
Permalink  
 

Steve, If you don't mind me asking, how are you associated to Ugly Shingle, are you in the marketing department, partner of Ugly Shingle or what. I never knew or never heard how your affiliated to Bob?

You done alot of nice work, please introduce your-self.

 



__________________
H20 POWERWASHING
Roof Cleaning Lanoka Harbor NJ 08734
clydesampsel@gmail.com
www.roofcleaningjerseyshore.com



Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 747
Date: Feb 15, 2012
Permalink  
 

Ugly Shingles wrote:
Roof Cleaning Tallahassee wrote:

Steve, in the past I have seen one or two YouTube vids and I'll search for them. I'll PM you if I can find them and see if they are something that can be used.


 I want to make the videos come from RCIA Members and not from outside sources. If the video is on youtube from one of our members, that will work. If we don't have to proper permissions, we can be looking at legal issues. 

Thanks!


 

Good point.  Also, I just wanted to tip my hat off to you and everyone involved in giving the site a makeover. Looks great!



__________________

 



Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute of America Certifiied Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 1439
Date: Feb 15, 2012
Permalink  
 

Roof Cleaning Lanoka Harbor NJ 609-971-6553 wrote:

Steve, If you don't mind me asking, how are you associated to Ugly Shingle, are you in the marketing department, partner of Ugly Shingle or what. I never knew or never heard how your affiliated to Bob?

You done alot of nice work, please introduce your-self.

 


 I am 1 of 5 general partners. However, Bob & I have been business partners for years.

 



Attachments
__________________

Ugly Shingles LLC Roof Cleaning Logo

517-798-5800

Ugly Shingles LLC Roof Cleaning Metro Detroit 

Get a FREE Roof Cleaning Estimate - See Our Picture Gallery Here

Roof Cleaning MI



Forum Administrator Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute of America Certified Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 2720
Date: Feb 15, 2012
Permalink  
 

AHH,  Rocky & Bullwinkle. Thet were around when I was a kid.  Lets see,uhh how many years ago was that????? Can't count that high anymore.

Gary



__________________

 

Roof Cleaning Louisville Kentucky | Qwik Roof Cleaners
Louisville Kentucky 

 Click here to visit our website

Roof Stain Removal Louisville Ky

CONCRETE CLEANING / FENCE / DECK RESTORATION

HOT WATER STEAM CLEANING

502-773-1730

«First  <  1 2 | Page of 2  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard