The Roof Cleaning Institute Of America Training & Certification Forum
"Find A Certified Roof Cleaner Directory"

Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: The Gallery @ Market Street...Tallahassee Commercial Cleaning


Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 1617
Date: Oct 9, 2011
The Gallery @ Market Street...Tallahassee Commercial Cleaning
Permalink  
 


Spray Wash Exterior Cleaning just completed cleaning the Gallery at Market Street, one of Tallahassee's premier shopping venues. Using both traditional pressure washing and softwashing techniques, the building cleaned up nicely, although it does need a paint job.

The well trained and courteous Spray Wash technicians skillfully handled all the pedestrian traffic and kept commerce interruption to an absolute minimum. The lifesaver on this project was the Bleach Wash by Softwash Systems. It was applied before the final rinse on the store front windows and it removed the chorine haze. Window clean-up was then as simple as a wash down with clean water after the BW was applied. Project took two 12 hour Sundays with a crew of three technicians. Due to a last minute employe emergency, today, I was one of the technicians! Hats off to my dedicated Spray Wash techs! They do an incredible job!

-- Edited by sweetwaterfish on Sunday 9th of October 2011 07:39:11 PM

Attachments
__________________
Ray Burke
Spray Wash Exterior Cleaning
850.528.3226
visit our website
Soft Washing and Pressure Washing
Licensed & Insured
Serving Tallahassee, FL, The Big Bend
and SW Georgia
http://www.spray-wash.com
 


Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 1617
Date: Oct 10, 2011
Permalink  
 

There are about 25 separate businesses in this complex.

__________________
Ray Burke
Spray Wash Exterior Cleaning
850.528.3226
visit our website
Soft Washing and Pressure Washing
Licensed & Insured
Serving Tallahassee, FL, The Big Bend
and SW Georgia
http://www.spray-wash.com
 


guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 1202
Date: Oct 13, 2011
Permalink  
 

Very nice work commercial cleaning in Tallahassee, Florida, Ray!

__________________
Extreme Cleaning Solutions (410) 980-1053
Phil Rogers
Click Here to View Our Website
Click Here for an Instant Quote
Roof Cleaning and Pressure Washing in Anne Arundel County, and Howard County, Maryland


Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute of America Certified Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 2070
Date: Oct 13, 2011
Permalink  
 

Ray only a professional like yourself could handle such a commercial job of this scope. Only a fool would accept a bid based on price only. Jobs like this are not for the inexperienced. When these types of jobs are awarded to anyone who does not specialize in commercial power washing, everyone loses. Nice work!

__________________

Ed Thompson
Woodbridge N.J.

(732) 726-9261
Digital Brochure

 

 

 



Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 1486
Date: Oct 13, 2011
Permalink  
 

Ray,
Great work cleaning this! Have a question for you, in cleaning the screens underneath, was there lighting fixtures behind the screens?
That is one reason why hiring a professional to clean your commercial projects is paying attention to the details, so not to fry out electrical switches or fixtures.
Tallahassee commercial cleaning by Spray Wash will make any retail owner proud of his establishment.
Kim R

__________________


Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 1617
Date: Oct 13, 2011
Permalink  
 

Kim, yes these were lights under the awning screens. Too very light pressure and low volume of our custom solution to provide those results AND not cause eleCtrical shorts!

Thanks for the comments, everyone. These larger jobs are very rewarding, but really have a lot of details to follow up on. Experience and safety are the keys to successfully completing these large commercial cleaning jobs.

__________________
Ray Burke
Spray Wash Exterior Cleaning
850.528.3226
visit our website
Soft Washing and Pressure Washing
Licensed & Insured
Serving Tallahassee, FL, The Big Bend
and SW Georgia
http://www.spray-wash.com
 


Deleted

Status: Offline
Posts: 36
Date: Oct 13, 2011
Permalink  
 

Excellent work by Spray Wash Exterior Cleaning!



__________________


Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute of America Certified Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 1508
Date: Oct 13, 2011
Permalink  
 

Great work Ray.

__________________

ACE PAINTING
Tom Buczak 216-323-0552

Check out our website.

 

        



deleted member

Status: Offline
Posts: 558
Date: Oct 13, 2011
Permalink  
 

Wow Ray, you have really trained your technicians to do a great job. (Even when you are one of them.) Completing a job of that size with the results y'all obtained is the mark of true professionalism. Congratulations.

__________________

Roof Stain Removers
Wilmington, NC


Art Green
910-622-7942


Roof Cleaning Wilmington North Carolina


art@roofstainremovers.co

Roof Cleaning Wilmington, NC On Facebook

Roof Stain Removers Blog



Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute of America Certified Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 1400
Date: Oct 14, 2011
Permalink  
 

sweetwaterfish wrote:
The lifesaver on this project was the Bleach Wash by Softwash Systems. It was applied before the final rinse on the store front windows and it removed the chorine haze. Window clean-up was then as simple as a wash down with clean water after the BW was applied. 

 First, Great job Ray.  That was a good challenge.

Second, Is that the same Bleach Wash that AC sold Doug Rucker that had so much Calcium in it that it spotted the roof and house that he was cleaning?



__________________

Professional Roof Cleaning, Power Washing,
& Pressure Washing services company in
Houston Tx, Katy Tx, Fulshear Tx,
Richmond Tx, Sugar Land Tx,
Roof Cleaning Power Washing Pressure Washing
Marcus Raif
Katy, Texas
www.k-mpw.com
Roof Cleaning Pictures Houston Tx
Facebook



Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 1617
Date: Oct 14, 2011
Permalink  
 

Marcus, no this is his "bleach killing soap" that bears the unfortunate same name. I use it as a pre-rinse on glass and metal to stop haze and the chlorine action.

__________________
Ray Burke
Spray Wash Exterior Cleaning
850.528.3226
visit our website
Soft Washing and Pressure Washing
Licensed & Insured
Serving Tallahassee, FL, The Big Bend
and SW Georgia
http://www.spray-wash.com
 


Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 1607
Date: Oct 14, 2011
Permalink  
 

sweetwaterfish wrote:

Spray Wash Exterior Cleaning just completed cleaning the Gallery at Market Street, one of Tallahassee's premier shopping venues. Using both traditional pressure washing and softwashing techniques, the building cleaned up nicely, although it does need a paint job.

The well trained and courteous Spray Wash technicians skillfully handled all the pedestrian traffic and kept commerce interruption to an absolute minimum. The lifesaver on this project was the Bleach Wash by Softwash Systems. It was applied before the final rinse on the store front windows and it removed the chorine haze. Window clean-up was then as simple as a wash down with clean water after the BW was applied. Project took two 12 hour Sundays with a crew of three technicians. Due to a last minute employe emergency, today, I was one of the technicians! Hats off to my dedicated Spray Wash techs! They do an incredible job!

-- Edited by sweetwaterfish on Sunday 9th of October 2011 07:39:11 PM


 Excellent results as always Ray!  Well done.



__________________
 
American-ProTech 
Proudly serving Northern Virginia, DC, Maryland and Atlanta
 (571) 250-9650 VA
 (240) 398-3800 MD
(404) 858-4888 Atlanta GA


Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute of America Certified Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 1400
Date: Oct 14, 2011
Permalink  
 

sweetwaterfish wrote:

Marcus, no this is his "bleach killing soap" that bears the unfortunate same name. I use it as a pre-rinse on glass and metal to stop haze and the chlorine action.


 Oh  you are talking about a product called "PM for Bleach".  I have some but I never realized that it would help windows.  I always use it to neutralize the SH fumes on my trailer and equipment.  I put green wash in my SH mix and it helps with the windows.



__________________

Professional Roof Cleaning, Power Washing,
& Pressure Washing services company in
Houston Tx, Katy Tx, Fulshear Tx,
Richmond Tx, Sugar Land Tx,
Roof Cleaning Power Washing Pressure Washing
Marcus Raif
Katy, Texas
www.k-mpw.com
Roof Cleaning Pictures Houston Tx
Facebook

Page 1 of 1  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard