The Roof Cleaning Institute Of America Training & Certification Forum
"Find A Certified Roof Cleaner Directory"

Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: Im packing it in, It's to cold to work!


guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 2289
Date:
Im packing it in, It's to cold to work!
Permalink  
 


I'm getting ready to Fly to California to find a place to live, be back to jersey this Spring.



__________________
H20 POWERWASHING
Roof Cleaning Lanoka Harbor NJ 08734
clydesampsel@gmail.com
www.roofcleaningjerseyshore.com



Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute of America Certified Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 2070
Date:
Permalink  
 

Clyde, a stud like you will do very well there.



Attachments
__________________

Ed Thompson
Woodbridge N.J.

(732) 726-9261
Digital Brochure

 

 

 



Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute of America Certified Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 2070
Date:
Permalink  
 

This is Clyde last year when he was in Florida



Attachments
__________________

Ed Thompson
Woodbridge N.J.

(732) 726-9261
Digital Brochure

 

 

 



Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute of America

Status: Offline
Posts: 920
Date:
Permalink  
 

Roof Cleaning New Jersey wrote:

This is Clyde last year when he was in Florida


 hahahahaha



__________________

Premier Power Wash & Roof Cleaning

Roof Cleaning West Chester PA

(610) 220-3590

831 Pump House Lane

West Chester, PA 19382

Power Washing West Chester PA

facebook twitter

 



Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute Of America Certified Roof Cleaning Specialist-MODERATOR

Status: Offline
Posts: 2142
Date:
Permalink  
 

Thank God he didn't pick Florida again. He turned this whole state upside down when he was here. Haha!

__________________

All Surface Roof Cleaning
Largo FL

(727) 543-3276
Roof Cleaning Video
Tile Roof Cleaning�Palm Harbor�Florida
Larry Millette
 Roof Cleaning & Pressure Washing Florida.

  Roof Cleaners Clearwater, Pressure Washers Florida  Roof Cleaners Saint, Petersburg FL 



guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 2289
Date:
Permalink  
 

Roof Cleaning Palm Harbor FL 727 543 3276 wrote:

Thank God he didn't pick Florida again. He turned this whole state upside down when he was here. Haha!


 Florida was up side down long before I got there. Florida is where all the homeless go to escape the cold weather.



__________________
H20 POWERWASHING
Roof Cleaning Lanoka Harbor NJ 08734
clydesampsel@gmail.com
www.roofcleaningjerseyshore.com



Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 155
Date:
Permalink  
 

Florida is the last place you want to be if you plan on startin a Roof Cleaning business, cause you are not gonna last long unless you have been here like me, Chuck, Chris T and few others for over a decade or in Chucks case almost a century biggrin j/k...



__________________

ORLANDO / CENTRAL FLORIDA "SAFE NO PRESSURE ROOF CLEANING" AND PRESSURE WASHING Since 1998.

407-415-3419Systems/142182342502994

WWW.TROPICALROOFANDEXTERIOR.COM

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Tropical-Roof-and-Exterior-Cleaning-



guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 2289
Date:
Permalink  
 

JHWorth wrote:

Florida is the last place you want to be if you plan on startin a Roof Cleaning business, cause you are not gonna last long unless you have been here like me, Chuck, Chris T and few others for over a decade or in Chucks case almost a century biggrin j/k...


 Even my buddy AC the King of Roof Cleaning packed it in, he was flying up to Jersey trying to get some of our money. but he didn't fit in with all that Yall chit.



-- Edited by Roof Cleaning Lanoka Harbor NJ 609-971-6553 on Tuesday 4th of October 2011 07:54:24 PM

__________________
H20 POWERWASHING
Roof Cleaning Lanoka Harbor NJ 08734
clydesampsel@gmail.com
www.roofcleaningjerseyshore.com



Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 155
Date:
Permalink  
 

In the last 3 years I have seen over 50 guys come and go out of business in a month or a few months at best.

__________________

ORLANDO / CENTRAL FLORIDA "SAFE NO PRESSURE ROOF CLEANING" AND PRESSURE WASHING Since 1998.

407-415-3419Systems/142182342502994

WWW.TROPICALROOFANDEXTERIOR.COM

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Tropical-Roof-and-Exterior-Cleaning-



Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute of America Certified Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 1398
Date:
Permalink  
 

garyw wrote:
Roof Cleaning Lanoka Harbor NJ 609-971-6553 wrote:
I'm getting ready to Fly to California to find a place to live, be back to jersey this Spring.
 Just curious. What happened to the forture you were gonna make this winter doing  interior kitchen cleaning? Seems like a waste of money to learn a new trade and not pursue it. You gonna fly your equipment to California also?

goodpostLOL...



__________________

Professional Roof Cleaning, Power Washing,
& Pressure Washing services company in
Houston Tx, Katy Tx, Fulshear Tx,
Richmond Tx, Sugar Land Tx,
Roof Cleaning Power Washing Pressure Washing
Marcus Raif
Katy, Texas
www.k-mpw.com
Roof Cleaning Pictures Houston Tx
Facebook



guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 2289
Date:
Permalink  
 

garyw wrote:
Roof Cleaning Lanoka Harbor NJ 609-971-6553 wrote:

I'm getting ready to Fly to California to find a place to live, be back to jersey this Spring.


 Just curious. What happened to the forture you were gonna make this winter doing  interior kitchen cleaning? Seems like a waste of money to learn a new trade and not pursue it. You gonna fly your equipment to California also?


 Gary, I freaked out during the first cold snap, I just don't like the winters anymore, but I'm good now I bought all military issue winter clothing, now I'm ready to deal with it.

I'm cleaning restaurants as we speak, I clean the exhaust system, floors, walls, walk in coolers, metal racks, some equipment, floor mats, store fronts, dumpster areas, windows, and etc.

i will post some pictures of my new set up shortly, or dare I.



__________________
H20 POWERWASHING
Roof Cleaning Lanoka Harbor NJ 08734
clydesampsel@gmail.com
www.roofcleaningjerseyshore.com



guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 2289
Date:
Permalink  
 

Roof Cleaning Katy Texas (281) 392-2304 wrote:
garyw wrote:
Roof Cleaning Lanoka Harbor NJ 609-971-6553 wrote:
I'm getting ready to Fly to California to find a place to live, be back to jersey this Spring.
 Just curious. What happened to the forture you were gonna make this winter doing  interior kitchen cleaning? Seems like a waste of money to learn a new trade and not pursue it. You gonna fly your equipment to California also?

goodpostLOL...


 What so funny about that Marcus,

I can do ALMOST anything I want, If I choose to waste a few thousand dollars on a new venture I can, If I want to pack it up and and go some where warm during the winter I can, I'm single, I answer to my self lol,

roof cleaning



-- Edited by Roof Cleaning Lanoka Harbor NJ 609-971-6553 on Tuesday 1st of November 2011 05:21:58 PM

__________________
H20 POWERWASHING
Roof Cleaning Lanoka Harbor NJ 08734
clydesampsel@gmail.com
www.roofcleaningjerseyshore.com



guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 2289
Date:
Permalink  
 

Roof Cleaning Lanoka Harbor NJ 609-971-6553 wrote:
garyw wrote:
Roof Cleaning Lanoka Harbor NJ 609-971-6553 wrote:

I'm getting ready to Fly to California to find a place to live, be back to jersey this Spring.


 Just curious. What happened to the forture you were gonna make this winter doing  interior kitchen cleaning? Seems like a waste of money to learn a new trade and not pursue it. You gonna fly your equipment to California also?


 Gary, I freaked out during the first cold snap, I just don't like the winters anymore, but I'm good now I bought all military issue winter clothing, now I'm ready to deal with it.

I'm cleaning restaurants as we speak, I clean the exhaust system, floors, walls, walk in coolers, metal racks, some equipment, floor mats, store fronts, dumpster areas, windows, and etc.

i will post some pictures of my new set up shortly, or dare I.


 Oh I see where this is going, It's pick on Clyde day!



__________________
H20 POWERWASHING
Roof Cleaning Lanoka Harbor NJ 08734
clydesampsel@gmail.com
www.roofcleaningjerseyshore.com



guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 2289
Date:
Permalink  
 

garyw wrote:

Nobody is picking on you. I simply asked a very logical question and then asked you to post some pics, which you volunteered to do. Where is the "picking on you" at?

Sorry I asked if you are that thin skinned.


 just kidding Gary, I pick on people all the time, thats just me, that means I like them,



__________________
H20 POWERWASHING
Roof Cleaning Lanoka Harbor NJ 08734
clydesampsel@gmail.com
www.roofcleaningjerseyshore.com



guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 2289
Date:
Permalink  
 

Roof Cleaning Lanoka Harbor NJ 609-971-6553 wrote:
garyw wrote:

Nobody is picking on you. I simply asked a very logical question and then asked you to post some pics, which you volunteered to do. Where is the "picking on you" at?

Sorry I asked if you are that thin skinned.


 just kidding Gary, I pick on people all the time, thats just me, that means I like them,


 Gary I will post the pictures as soon as I get time to gather up every piece of equipment I can find laying around and throw it on the truck ok.



__________________
H20 POWERWASHING
Roof Cleaning Lanoka Harbor NJ 08734
clydesampsel@gmail.com
www.roofcleaningjerseyshore.com



Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute of America Certified Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 1398
Date:
Permalink  
 

Roof Cleaning Lanoka Harbor NJ 609-971-6553 wrote:
Roof Cleaning Katy Texas (281) 392-2304 wrote:
garyw wrote:
Roof Cleaning Lanoka Harbor NJ 609-971-6553 wrote:
I'm getting ready to Fly to California to find a place to live, be back to jersey this Spring.
 Just curious. What happened to the forture you were gonna make this winter doing  interior kitchen cleaning? Seems like a waste of money to learn a new trade and not pursue it. You gonna fly your equipment to California also?
goodpostLOL...
What so funny about that Marcus,

I can do ALMOST anything I want, If I choose to waste a few thousand dollars on a new venture I can, If I want to pack it up and and go some where warm during the winter I can, I'm single, I answer to my self lol,

roof cleaning

-- Edited by Roof Cleaning Lanoka Harbor NJ 609-971-6553 on Tuesday 1st of November 2011 05:21:58 PM


 It must be nice to be so care free with no responsibilities Clyde.  I am still laughing over those pics of you on the beach. 



__________________

Professional Roof Cleaning, Power Washing,
& Pressure Washing services company in
Houston Tx, Katy Tx, Fulshear Tx,
Richmond Tx, Sugar Land Tx,
Roof Cleaning Power Washing Pressure Washing
Marcus Raif
Katy, Texas
www.k-mpw.com
Roof Cleaning Pictures Houston Tx
Facebook



guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 2289
Date:
Permalink  
 

Roof Cleaning Katy Texas (281) 392-2304 wrote:
Roof Cleaning Lanoka Harbor NJ 609-971-6553 wrote:
Roof Cleaning Katy Texas (281) 392-2304 wrote:
garyw wrote:
Roof Cleaning Lanoka Harbor NJ 609-971-6553 wrote:
I'm getting ready to Fly to California to find a place to live, be back to jersey this Spring.
 Just curious. What happened to the forture you were gonna make this winter doing  interior kitchen cleaning? Seems like a waste of money to learn a new trade and not pursue it. You gonna fly your equipment to California also?
goodpostLOL...
What so funny about that Marcus,

I can do ALMOST anything I want, If I choose to waste a few thousand dollars on a new venture I can, If I want to pack it up and and go some where warm during the winter I can, I'm single, I answer to my self lol,

roof cleaning

-- Edited by Roof Cleaning Lanoka Harbor NJ 609-971-6553 on Tuesday 1st of November 2011 05:21:58 PM


 It must be nice to be so care free with no responsibilities Clyde.  I am still laughing over those pics of you on the beach. 


Marcus care free yes, but I do have responibilities just like everyone else.



__________________
H20 POWERWASHING
Roof Cleaning Lanoka Harbor NJ 08734
clydesampsel@gmail.com
www.roofcleaningjerseyshore.com



Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute of America Certified Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 1998
Date:
Permalink  
 

Ah to be free.....I mean single! Lucky you Clyde, lucky you!

__________________

Charlies Roof Cleaning

                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQDTM0TQ_PI 

                SERVING BOTH NASSAU AND SUFFOLK COUNTY

               FREE ESTIMATES / SATISFACTION GUARANTEED!

                       516-763-4108   /   631-433-6449





 



guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 2289
Date:
Permalink  
 

Roof Cleaning Long Island N.Y 516-763-4108 wrote:

Ah to be free.....I mean single! Lucky you Clyde, lucky you!


 Pat I never been married, lol



__________________
H20 POWERWASHING
Roof Cleaning Lanoka Harbor NJ 08734
clydesampsel@gmail.com
www.roofcleaningjerseyshore.com



Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 155
Date:
Permalink  
 

Snow Blows!!!

__________________

ORLANDO / CENTRAL FLORIDA "SAFE NO PRESSURE ROOF CLEANING" AND PRESSURE WASHING Since 1998.

407-415-3419Systems/142182342502994

WWW.TROPICALROOFANDEXTERIOR.COM

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Tropical-Roof-and-Exterior-Cleaning-

1 2  >  Last»  | Page of 2  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard