The Roof Cleaning Institute Of America Training & Certification Forum
"Find A Certified Roof Cleaner Directory"

Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: Selling Residential Roof Cleaning Chris Tucker Tampa Florida July 28 29 30 2011


Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute of America Certified Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 2070
Date:
RE: Selling Residential Roof Cleaning Chris Tucker Tampa Florida July 28 29 30 2011
Permalink  
 


Can we book the class when we get there?

__________________

Ed Thompson
Woodbridge N.J.

(732) 726-9261
Digital Brochure

 

 

 



Certified Cedar Shake Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 1142
Date:
Permalink  
 

Roof Cleaning Lanoka Harbor NJ 609-971-6553 wrote:
Apple Roof Cleaning Tampa FL (813) 655-8777 wrote:
Ron Musgraves wrote:

Chris will record this and you can sell it give it Away of make it a membership benefit. Its yours and will do it as a favor to you and the RCIA.


 Thank You Ron, I would like this recorded if there is a way.


 Chris T, Im so happy to see sharing and offering your roof cleaning experience for a fee instead of some one else comming here on YOUR BOARD and trying to offer training, your the one that deserves to make something since this is your board and all this time you have not charge no one.


 +1



__________________

Sullivan Roof Cleaning, Inc.

6595 N.E. 12th Ave

Pleasant Hill, Iowa 50327

515-971-1430

www.sullivanroofcleaning.com

www.cedarroofclean.com

Serving The Greater MidWest For All Your Cedar Roof Cleaning



Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute of America Certified Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 1508
Date:
Permalink  
 

Central Iowa Roof Cleaning 515-971-1430 wrote:
Roof Cleaning Lanoka Harbor NJ 609-971-6553 wrote:
Apple Roof Cleaning Tampa FL (813) 655-8777 wrote:
Ron Musgraves wrote:

Chris will record this and you can sell it give it Away of make it a membership benefit. Its yours and will do it as a favor to you and the RCIA.


 Thank You Ron, I would like this recorded if there is a way.


 Chris T, Im so happy to see sharing and offering your roof cleaning experience for a fee instead of some one else comming here on YOUR BOARD and trying to offer training, your the one that deserves to make something since this is your board and all this time you have not charge no one.


 +1


 +2 I'm still eagerly waiting for your webinar on chemicles.



__________________

ACE PAINTING
Tom Buczak 216-323-0552

Check out our website.

 

        



Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute Of America Certified Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 3547
Date:
Permalink  
 

+3!!!

__________________

240-355-1110

From up on the Roof cleaning, Gutter cleaning, to down on the Concrete cleaning...

All pressure washing services in between!

Serving  PG, Charles, St Marys and Calvert county Maryland

Cleaning service 




Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute of America Certified Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 244
Date:
Permalink  
 

I hope we have the option for a webinar. You would have to be crazy NOT to purchase information from the master. Please give us more info on the webinar purchase.



__________________

Shingle Magician Roof Cleaning
585-301-3415
Roof Cleaning Rochester NY
Safe, soft wash roof cleaning Rochester New York area, using a non pressure cleaning solution recommended by shingle manufacturers

Non Pressure Roof Cleaning Spencerport New York



National Cleaning Expo's

Status: Offline
Posts: 2147
Date:
Permalink  
 

We will have a webinar if Chris wants it. This is all up too Chris and how he wants to handle it.

On the sign up Sheet we are getting it Set up, Chris asked us to take the signups. NCE normally doesn't do this, each instructor takes there own.

We are getting this Page set up and should be done by WED.

Relax guys Lots of people will be able to take Chris Course. Its very likely that it will be in the main room do to Popularity.

Support Chris Positive by letting us know here your attending. Show your RCIA support for your founder.

Please be patient and sorry the page is not finished.

__________________

Ron Musgraves

National Cleaning Expos
480-522-5227
Mobile Cleaning Contractor Education Seminars Roundtables

Like Us On Facebook 
Pressure Washing Institute Roof Cleaning Forum



National Cleaning Expo's

Status: Offline
Posts: 2147
Date:
Permalink  
 

Apple Roof Cleaning Tampa FL (813) 655-8777 wrote:
Ron Musgraves wrote:

Chris will record this and you can sell it give it Away of make it a membership benefit. Its yours and will do it as a favor to you and the RCIA.


 Thank You Ron, I would like this recorded if there is a way.


 We can get that Done for you Chris, it will be your property. NCE will request 20 second Clips for website. 



__________________

Ron Musgraves

National Cleaning Expos
480-522-5227
Mobile Cleaning Contractor Education Seminars Roundtables

Like Us On Facebook 
Pressure Washing Institute Roof Cleaning Forum



Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute of America Certified Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 2070
Date:
Permalink  
 

I'll be taking Chris's course. He better spill all the beans.

__________________

Ed Thompson
Woodbridge N.J.

(732) 726-9261
Digital Brochure

 

 

 



RCIA Founder

Status: Offline
Posts: 7908
Date:
Permalink  
 

Ron Musgraves wrote:
Apple Roof Cleaning Tampa FL (813) 655-8777 wrote:
Ron Musgraves wrote:

Chris will record this and you can sell it give it Away of make it a membership benefit. Its yours and will do it as a favor to you and the RCIA.


 Thank You Ron, I would like this recorded if there is a way.


 We can get that Done for you Chris, it will be your property. NCE will request 20 second Clips for website. 


 Absolutely Ron! I think these clips will be good to show people exactly what they miss by not attending roundtables.



__________________


Apple Roof Cleaning Tampa Florida

711 Westbrook

Brandon, FL 33511

813 655 8777

See our website here 

Click here for more information

Here are more of our services

Watch a short video

 




 



Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute Of America Certified Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 2520
Date:
Permalink  
 

Roof Cleaning New Jersey wrote:

I'll be taking Chris's course. He better spill all the beans.


 Me to!



__________________

Liberty SoftWash

Eric Seitz
717-324-4208
Dallastown, PA 17313

Roof Cleaning York, Lancaster and Harrisburg, PA

Power Washing and Pressure Washing York, Lancaster and Harrisburg, PA

See Our Picture Gallery Here

Liberty SoftWash

 

 

 



National Cleaning Expo's

Status: Offline
Posts: 2147
Date:
Permalink  
 

Guys make sure you get registared and book rooms

__________________

Ron Musgraves

National Cleaning Expos
480-522-5227
Mobile Cleaning Contractor Education Seminars Roundtables

Like Us On Facebook 
Pressure Washing Institute Roof Cleaning Forum



RCIA Founder

Status: Offline
Posts: 7908
Date:
Permalink  
 

Roof Cleaning By A&E wrote:
Roof Cleaning New Jersey wrote:

I'll be taking Chris's course. He better spill all the beans.


 Me to!


 I will be spilling beans I have been unable to share due to local competitors reading the boards. Though I am known mostly for my roof cleaning knowledge, I know a thing or 2 about selling residential roof cleaning. After all, it is all I mainly do, and I do it here in Tampa, the most competitive place one can imagine for roof cleaning.

I have been teaching roof cleaning for many years on the Internet, and that has spawned unbelievable local competition. I am still in business, after 16 years, so I must be doing something right biggrin

Once, Tampa was like where you guys live, and I had to CREATE a market for non pressure roof cleaning. I will show anyone who attends my class exactly HOW I did it.



__________________


Apple Roof Cleaning Tampa Florida

711 Westbrook

Brandon, FL 33511

813 655 8777

See our website here 

Click here for more information

Here are more of our services

Watch a short video

 




 



Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute Of America Certified Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 3547
Date:
Permalink  
 

Apple Roof Cleaning Tampa FL (813) 655-8777 wrote:
Roof Cleaning By A&E wrote:
Roof Cleaning New Jersey wrote:

I'll be taking Chris's course. He better spill all the beans.


 Me to!


 I will be spilling beans I have been unable to share due to local competitors reading the boards. Though I am known mostly for my roof cleaning knowledge, I know a thing or 2 about selling residential roof cleaning. After all, it is all I mainly do, and I do it here in Tampa, the most competitive place one can imagine for roof cleaning.

I have been teaching roof cleaning for many years on the Internet, and that has spawned unbelievable local competition. I am still in business, after 16 years, so I must be doing something right biggrin

Once, Tampa was like where you guys live, and I had to CREATE a market for non pressure roof cleaning. I will show anyone who attends my class exactly HOW I did it.


 That's what I'm talkin about!



__________________

240-355-1110

From up on the Roof cleaning, Gutter cleaning, to down on the Concrete cleaning...

All pressure washing services in between!

Serving  PG, Charles, St Marys and Calvert county Maryland

Cleaning service 




Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 1208
Date:
Permalink  
 

Chris,how do we sign up for your course?

__________________

Integrity Roof Cleaning
727.483.8177
Clearwater Florida 33759

roof cleaning pinellas county florida 
Roof Cleaning Palm Harbor Florida

Roof Cleaning Blog



Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute Of America Certified Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 2520
Date:
Permalink  
 

I think they (ron) are working on it and should be done on wednesday.BUT i been wrong before!

__________________

Liberty SoftWash

Eric Seitz
717-324-4208
Dallastown, PA 17313

Roof Cleaning York, Lancaster and Harrisburg, PA

Power Washing and Pressure Washing York, Lancaster and Harrisburg, PA

See Our Picture Gallery Here

Liberty SoftWash

 

 

 



Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute of America

Status: Offline
Posts: 920
Date:
Permalink  
 

I'm in ... I must've missed something though, what hotel is it and how do we register?

__________________

Premier Power Wash & Roof Cleaning

Roof Cleaning West Chester PA

(610) 220-3590

831 Pump House Lane

West Chester, PA 19382

Power Washing West Chester PA

facebook twitter

 



RCIA Founder

Status: Offline
Posts: 7908
Date:
Permalink  
 

gutterdog wrote:
Apple Roof Cleaning Tampa FL (813) 655-8777 wrote:
Roof Cleaning By A&E wrote:
Roof Cleaning New Jersey wrote:

I'll be taking Chris's course. He better spill all the beans.


 Me to!


 I will be spilling beans I have been unable to share due to local competitors reading the boards. Though I am known mostly for my roof cleaning knowledge, I know a thing or 2 about selling residential roof cleaning. After all, it is all I mainly do, and I do it here in Tampa, the most competitive place one can imagine for roof cleaning.

I have been teaching roof cleaning for many years on the Internet, and that has spawned unbelievable local competition. I am still in business, after 16 years, so I must be doing something right biggrin

Once, Tampa was like where you guys live, and I had to CREATE a market for non pressure roof cleaning. I will show anyone who attends my class exactly HOW I did it.


 That's what I'm talkin about!


 I am quite comfortable in front of large crowds. In fact, I am "in my glory"

I am the president and founder of  Brandon Singles Group, and we have had as many as 150 people at our meetings before. I promise, I will not put anyone to sleep.

I believe learning should be fun, so I tell stories, and crack jokes, but in an educational way. "Laugh, and Learn how to Earn" 

Some who heard me speak on kind of short notice last time were surprised how funny I can be.

I kind of have to be "all prim and proper" on this Forum, but speaking at a Roundtable, I can turn myself loose.

I am SOO looking forward to this guys, and I have a wonderful program, complete with props and exhibits prepared for you biggrin

 



__________________


Apple Roof Cleaning Tampa Florida

711 Westbrook

Brandon, FL 33511

813 655 8777

See our website here 

Click here for more information

Here are more of our services

Watch a short video

 




 



Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 1208
Date:
Permalink  
 

http://www.nationalcleaningexpo.net/tampa-registration/

__________________

Integrity Roof Cleaning
727.483.8177
Clearwater Florida 33759

roof cleaning pinellas county florida 
Roof Cleaning Palm Harbor Florida

Roof Cleaning Blog



Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute Of America Certified Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 657
Date:
Permalink  
 

I wish I could make it. But, up here in the north I can't get away from work for a week. Our season is short to start with, and have to make the most of the warm weather we get. I know it's going to be very helpful. I know from talking with Chris on the phome that he really knows how to sell. He gave me a couple of pointers over the phone, and they do work.

__________________

Kleen Roofs & Exteriors

1111 Nixon ave. nw

Grand Rapids, Mi 

49534

Kleen Roofs

www.kleenroofs.com

(616)914-9064

Pictures of our work



RCIA Founder

Status: Offline
Posts: 7908
Date:
Permalink  
 

Roof Cleaning Grand Rapids Michigan 616-914-9064 wrote:

I wish I could make it. But, up here in the north I can't get away from work for a week. Our season is short to start with, and have to make the most of the warm weather we get. I know it's going to be very helpful. I know from talking with Chris on the phome that he really knows how to sell. He gave me a couple of pointers over the phone, and they do work.


 Well,  NCE is nice enough to record it, so you will be able to take the class, when and if you want.



__________________


Apple Roof Cleaning Tampa Florida

711 Westbrook

Brandon, FL 33511

813 655 8777

See our website here 

Click here for more information

Here are more of our services

Watch a short video

 




 

«First  <  1 2 | Page of 2  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard