The Roof Cleaning Institute Of America Training & Certification Forum
"Find A Certified Roof Cleaner Directory"

Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: Tile Roof in Katy Texas cleaned by Katy Memorial Roof Cleaning and Power Washing on June 1st 2011


Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 265
Date: Aug 1, 2011
RE: Tile Roof in Katy Texas cleaned by Katy Memorial Roof Cleaning and Power Washing on June 1st 2011
Permalink  
 


As I have stated before, the Green Wash completely outperfroms any other additive I have tried. Here is what I like about. It DOES save me on SH. I mix in a 65 gallon tank 12 gallons of SH, 50 gallons of water, and 48 ounces of green wash. On shingle roofs that I can walk and use a fan spray tip, I get virtually ZERO run off, ZERO SH smell, and only have to do 1.5 to sometimes 2 coats for very very dark roofs. As always an occasional touch up on a brown dead algae spot. I have also had customers comment "what is that you use, it smells so nice"

On roofs that I must use a zero tip that I can not walk I will get a little more run off simply due to the volume that is being used, but the run off is far less compared to the other additives I have used.

I do 90% shingle roofs and 10% tile roofs. All my tests have been done on shingle roofs and I have tested Green Wash against Ammonyx LO, Dawn, Blue Boost, Laundry Detergents, and a couple others. And of course with the others you have to have a scent additive which is another costs.

I have always paid about 155.00 for a five gallon pail which inludes shipping for Delux, (I think retail is 119.00 or something like that)which is there normal rate for anyone that calls and orders. I DO NOT get any special discount.

Now that Green Wash is going to be available through more distributors, it will now cost less for some people that want to use it. Most people that I talked to the problem was the shipping costs from Dallas.

Again I dont make a dime off Green Wash. I simply found a product that works for me and saves me a ton of money, so I share that info. As you can tell in this thread it does not work for others, and that's a great thing about this industry is that we can all share info on the products we use and make our own decisions form there.

BTW, I also use the PM for Bleach, which now is called Bleach Wash I believe. That product works great too. I did receive a small discount from Delux to try it out a few months back. I now buy at full price just like everyone else does. I liked it and found it to work as advertised. Keeps my equipment clean, and removes the streaks from windows instantly in the rare occasion I dont rinse a window fast enough.

Hope this helps clear up confusion, especially the part that keeps getting insinuated that I get special pricing or paid to promote it or whatever.



__________________

CLEAN AND GREEN SOLUTIONS CALL OR TEXT 2818838470

PRESSURE WASHING HOUSTON

ROOF CLEANING HOUSTON

 

We provide an awesome roof cleaning service using non pressure methods.

 

Roof Cleaning The Woodlands Texas 

Pressure Washing Houston



Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute of America Certified Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 2065
Date: Aug 1, 2011
Permalink  
 

Doug R wrote:

As I have stated before, the Green Wash completely outperfroms any other additive I have tried. Here is what I like about. It DOES save me on SH. I mix in a 65 gallon tank 12 gallons of SH, 50 gallons of water, and 48 ounces of green wash. On shingle roofs that I can walk and use a fan spray tip, I get virtually ZERO run off, ZERO SH smell, and only have to do 1.5 to sometimes 2 coats for very very dark roofs. As always an occasional touch up on a brown dead algae spot. I have also had customers comment "what is that you use, it smells so nice"

On roofs that I must use a zero tip that I can not walk I will get a little more run off simply due to the volume that is being used, but the run off is far less compared to the other additives I have used.

I do 90% shingle roofs and 10% tile roofs. All my tests have been done on shingle roofs and I have tested Green Wash against Ammonyx LO, Dawn, Blue Boost, Laundry Detergents, and a couple others. And of course with the others you have to have a scent additive which is another costs.

I have always paid about 155.00 for a five gallon pail which inludes shipping for Delux, (I think retail is 119.00 or something like that)which is there normal rate for anyone that calls and orders. I DO NOT get any special discount.

Now that Green Wash is going to be available through more distributors, it will now cost less for some people that want to use it. Most people that I talked to the problem was the shipping costs from Dallas.

Again I dont make a dime off Green Wash. I simply found a product that works for me and saves me a ton of money, so I share that info. As you can tell in this thread it does not work for others, and that's a great thing about this industry is that we can all share info on the products we use and make our own decisions form there.

BTW, I also use the PM for Bleach, which now is called Bleach Wash I believe. That product works great too. I did receive a small discount from Delux to try it out a few months back. I now buy at full price just like everyone else does. I liked it and found it to work as advertised. Keeps my equipment clean, and removes the streaks from windows instantly in the rare occasion I dont rinse a window fast enough.

Hope this helps clear up confusion, especially the part that keeps getting insinuated that I get special pricing or paid to promote it or whatever.


 Hi Doug, it sounds like green wash really works well for you!

I was not insinuating that you got any discounts, I already asked you that once before and you said you didn't. So, I already know you don't. I was hinting that maybe Marcus got a discount. It just seems strange when only a couple of people keep promoting any one product so strongly, that's all.

The fact is, most of my tests with green wash, was on tile. On shingles anything works fine. It's the tile runoff that I want a thickener for. For myself and the other guy who shared a container of green wash, it just didn't do what it says? We couldn't use a weaker SH solution either?



__________________

Serving Englewood Rotonda North Port Cape Haze Venice Port Charlotte Punta Gorda Boca Grande Charlotte and Southern Sarasota Counties in Florida.

941-698-1959
www.bergmanroofcleaning.com

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RNlN3R7CqI



Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute of America Certified Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 2065
Date: Aug 1, 2011
Permalink  
 

garyw wrote:

FYI, and ONLY for FYI. NOT intended to start another flame war!!

 

I keep reading posts about how AC was ran off, booted, banned and some other remarks that make it seem like he was forced to leave. NONE of these are true. I am/was in a position to know what was going on and how this all came down.

AC left on his own decision. He has since returned and then deleted his account again like he did to begin with. There was NO action by anyone other than AC terminating his account . Anyone of us can do the same thing. Just log into you account, go to "edit profile" and beneath your password is a box to delete your account.

Just want to clear the air, and this post needs NO reply. If AC wanted to be here, he would be here.

Thanks

Gary 


Thanks for the facts Gary!

Well then, now I remember! It was AC himself who said he was leaving because he recognized - the term he used was "The needs of the many" So, he recognized it was "The many" not the few, who wanted him out. I just assumed he was booted. I guess he just got mad and walked out. Understandable.

If he had just been a contributing member, like the rest of us and not out to sell us, he would probably never had a problem. However, it became abundantly clear in a short time, that RCIA members were to be his new "Customer Base" and it was gonna be SELL SELL SELL. If he had gotten his way, the available certification here at RCIA would cost $2500.00 and that's part of what turned me against him [besides all the bragging]



-- Edited by Bergman Roof Cleaning Port Charlotte FL 941-698-1959 on Monday 1st of August 2011 08:20:57 AM

__________________

Serving Englewood Rotonda North Port Cape Haze Venice Port Charlotte Punta Gorda Boca Grande Charlotte and Southern Sarasota Counties in Florida.

941-698-1959
www.bergmanroofcleaning.com

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RNlN3R7CqI



Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute of America Certified Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 1400
Date: Aug 1, 2011
Permalink  
 

 

Chuck, like Doug I am not getting any discount on Greenwash except for the discount I got when AC put it on show special when it 1st came out.  I never promoted the product, I merely replied to a post that asked what I was using (see below, which is at the very beginning of this post).  Before that I made no mention that I used Greenwash to clean this tile roof.  Yes I added ammonx mo to it.  I do not know why it did not work for you, but I am tired of being attacked by you and others just because I have no qualms with AC and have drank his Kool Ade (as you'll coined the phrase).  Yes he charged me $5,000 for a wilderness tour, but it repaid itself in SH savings alone within 1/2 year and shaved years off of the growth of my business.  AC made money from me and I made money off of what AC taught me.  In my book that is a win win situation for both of us.  That is what vendors do is make a profit.

 

 

gstrumke1 wrote:


Great Job! May I ask what kind of chemical mixture did you use for this type roof.


 

Roof Cleaning Katy Texas (281) 392-2304 wrote:

.Barrel tile roof cleaning Katy TX by Katy Memorial Roof Cleaning & Power Washing.   Katy Memorial Roof Cleaning & Power Washing is the oldest and most experienced roof cleaning company in Texas (since 1994).  We are the #1 roof cleaner in Texas. 

Tile Roof in Katy Texas cleaned by Katy Memorial Roof Cleaning and Power Washing on June 1st 2011

Tile Roof in Katy Texas cleaned by Katy Memorial Roof Cleaning and Power Washing on June 1st 2011

Tile Roof in Katy Texas cleaned by Katy Memorial Roof Cleaning and Power Washing on June 1st 2011

Tile Roof in Katy Texas cleaned by Katy Memorial Roof Cleaning and Power Washing on June 1st 2011

 Tile Roof in Katy Texas cleaned by Katy Memorial Roof Cleaning and Power Washing on June 1st 2011

Tile Roof in Katy Texas cleaned by Katy Memorial Roof Cleaning and Power Washing on June 1st 2011

Tile Roof in Katy Texas cleaned by Katy Memorial Roof Cleaning and Power Washing on June 1st 2011

Tile Roof in Katy Texas cleaned by Katy Memorial Roof Cleaning and Power Washing on June 1st 2011

Tile Roof in Katy Texas cleaned by Katy Memorial Roof Cleaning and Power Washing on June 1st 2011

Tile Roof in Katy Texas cleaned by Katy Memorial Roof Cleaning and Power Washing on June 1st 2011



-- Edited by Roof Cleaning Katy Texas (281) 392-2304 on Sunday 5th of June 2011 04:50:56 PM


 



__________________

Professional Roof Cleaning, Power Washing,
& Pressure Washing services company in
Houston Tx, Katy Tx, Fulshear Tx,
Richmond Tx, Sugar Land Tx,
Roof Cleaning Power Washing Pressure Washing
Marcus Raif
Katy, Texas
www.k-mpw.com
Roof Cleaning Pictures Houston Tx
Facebook



Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute Of America Certified Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 657
Date: Aug 1, 2011
Permalink  
 

I am the other member that shared some green wash with Chuck. In my tests, like he said, it did not work as good as I was told. But, if it is working for some of you, that's great. We all spray a little different, different area's of the country. Different weather, temps, trees. All this can contribute to one thing working for one guy, and not working for someone else. I did use some of the green wash on some awnings and it worked great. I have used it on a few siding washes, and it's worked great for that also. So, figure out what works for you, try things, and share on here for all of us to learn. Everybody needs to keep trying to make this easier for us, and better for our customers. By the way, that is a great job on the roof. That is one big job. How many guys did you have on that job ?

__________________

Kleen Roofs & Exteriors

1111 Nixon ave. nw

Grand Rapids, Mi 

49534

Kleen Roofs

www.kleenroofs.com

(616)914-9064

Pictures of our work



Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute of America Certified Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 2065
Date: Aug 1, 2011
Permalink  
 

Roof Cleaning Grand Rapids Michigan 616-914-9064 wrote:

I am the other member that shared some green wash with Chuck. In my tests, like he said, it did not work as good as I was told. But, if it is working for some of you, that's great. We all spray a little different, different area's of the country. Different weather, temps, trees. All this can contribute to one thing working for one guy, and not working for someone else. I did use some of the green wash on some awnings and it worked great. I have used it on a few siding washes, and it's worked great for that also. So, figure out what works for you, try things, and share on here for all of us to learn. Everybody needs to keep trying to make this easier for us, and better for our customers. By the way, that is a great job on the roof. That is one big job. How many guys did you have on that job ?


Hi Dave! biggrin I didn't want to name you. I figured if you wanted to say anything, you would. Thanks again for sharing that Green Wash with me! I enjoyed testing it! smile



__________________

Serving Englewood Rotonda North Port Cape Haze Venice Port Charlotte Punta Gorda Boca Grande Charlotte and Southern Sarasota Counties in Florida.

941-698-1959
www.bergmanroofcleaning.com

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RNlN3R7CqI



RCIA Founder

Status: Offline
Posts: 7919
Date: Aug 1, 2011
Permalink  
 

I have tried my very best to stay out of this thread, but enough is enough. First, we have a skid designed to inject the green wash into the bleach wash. confuse Then, we see the bleach wash, and we are told that if the green wash were to have been injected into the bleach wash, the spotting would not have happened confuse

But now, we are told the green wash is an 'activator' for any roof cleaning mix, and can simply be mixed in and left in the mix confuse

If this is correct, why the attempt to sell us a chemical injection skid ?

Technically, any thing that raises the PH of the roof cleaning chemical can be said to be an 'activator'. That will include Baking Soda, TSP, Sodium Hydroxide, etc, etc, etc.

PH raising chemicals can slightly increase the cleaning power of Sodium Hypochlorite, since the formation of the cleaning component of the bleach, the Hypochlorite Ion, is more favorable at higher PH's.

And, PH raising chemicals can be left in the solution with no fear of them making the solution go bad.

But most true activators (not PH Raising chemicals) can NOT be left in your tank very long, or they will eat your chit up.

Toilet Bowl flushing cleaners are an example of this. The TRUE activator is contained in the cake that hangs in your toilet. Water from the toilet flush activates it, it mixes with the sodium hypochlorite, and improved cleaning momentarily results, before the 2 chemicals eat each other up.

There are several US PATENTS issued to makers of these activated sodium hypochlorite toilet bowl cleaners guys. Think about this ?

If it were so easy to make a TRUE activator you could simply combine with the SH all the time, without having to keep the 2 chemicals seperated until combination time, no one would be granted a US Patent !

 

 

 

 

 



__________________


Apple Roof Cleaning Tampa Florida

711 Westbrook

Brandon, FL 33511

813 655 8777

See our website here 

Click here for more information

Here are more of our services

Watch a short video

 




 



Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute of America Certified Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 2065
Date: Aug 2, 2011
Permalink  
 

Apple Roof Cleaning Tampa FL (813) 655-8777 wrote:

I have tried my very best to stay out of this thread, but enough is enough. First, we have a skid designed to inject the green wash into the bleach wash. confuse Then, we see the bleach wash, and we are told that if the green wash were to have been injected into the bleach wash, the spotting would not have happened confuse

But now, we are told the green wash is an 'activator' for any roof cleaning mix, and can simply be mixed in and left in the mix confuse

If this is correct, why the attempt to sell us a chemical injection skid ?

Technically, any thing that raises the PH of the roof cleaning chemical can be said to be an 'activator'. That will include Baking Soda, TSP, Sodium Hydroxide, etc, etc, etc.

PH raising chemicals can slightly increase the cleaning power of Sodium Hypochlorite, since the formation of the cleaning component of the bleach, the Hypochlorite Ion, is more favorable at higher PH's.

And, PH raising chemicals can be left in the solution with no fear of them making the solution go bad.

But most true activators (not PH Raising chemicals) can NOT be left in your tank very long, or they will eat your chit up.

Toilet Bowl flushing cleaners are an example of this. The TRUE activator is contained in the cake that hangs in your toilet. Water from the toilet flush activates it, it mixes with the sodium hypochlorite, and improved cleaning momentarily results, before the 2 chemicals eat each other up.

There are several US PATENTS issued to makers of these activated sodium hypochlorite toilet bowl cleaners guys. Think about this ?

If it were so easy to make a TRUE activator you could simply combine with the SH all the time, without having to keep the 2 chemicals seperated until combination time, no one would be granted a US Patent !

 

 

 

 

 


What Chris is saying here, is pure and simple logic. Undeniable truth!

Of course, only his sharply trained roof cleaning mind caught it!

First, we have a skid designed to inject the green wash into the bleach wash. confuse Then, we see the bleach wash, and we are told that if the green wash were to have been injected into the bleach wash, the spotting would not have happened confuse

{ Spotting meaning the white mess AC's Bleach wash caused on the job Delux ran off to to clean all the white powder up from, I assume. }

But now, we are told the green wash is an 'activator' for any roof cleaning mix, and can simply be mixed in and left in the mix confuse

If this is correct, why the attempt to sell us a chemical injection skid ?

It's hard to argue with that logic!



__________________

Serving Englewood Rotonda North Port Cape Haze Venice Port Charlotte Punta Gorda Boca Grande Charlotte and Southern Sarasota Counties in Florida.

941-698-1959
www.bergmanroofcleaning.com

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RNlN3R7CqI



guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 2289
Date: Aug 2, 2011
Permalink  
 

Bergman Roof Cleaning Port Charlotte FL 941-698-1959 wrote:
Apple Roof Cleaning Tampa FL (813) 655-8777 wrote:

I have tried my very best to stay out of this thread, but enough is enough. First, we have a skid designed to inject the green wash into the bleach wash. confuse Then, we see the bleach wash, and we are told that if the green wash were to have been injected into the bleach wash, the spotting would not have happened confuse

But now, we are told the green wash is an 'activator' for any roof cleaning mix, and can simply be mixed in and left in the mix confuse

If this is correct, why the attempt to sell us a chemical injection skid ?

Technically, any thing that raises the PH of the roof cleaning chemical can be said to be an 'activator'. That will include Baking Soda, TSP, Sodium Hydroxide, etc, etc, etc.

PH raising chemicals can slightly increase the cleaning power of Sodium Hypochlorite, since the formation of the cleaning component of the bleach, the Hypochlorite Ion, is more favorable at higher PH's.

And, PH raising chemicals can be left in the solution with no fear of them making the solution go bad.

But most true activators (not PH Raising chemicals) can NOT be left in your tank very long, or they will eat your chit up.

Toilet Bowl flushing cleaners are an example of this. The TRUE activator is contained in the cake that hangs in your toilet. Water from the toilet flush activates it, it mixes with the sodium hypochlorite, and improved cleaning momentarily results, before the 2 chemicals eat each other up.

There are several US PATENTS issued to makers of these activated sodium hypochlorite toilet bowl cleaners guys. Think about this ?

If it were so easy to make a TRUE activator you could simply combine with the SH all the time, without having to keep the 2 chemicals seperated until combination time, no one would be granted a US Patent !

 

 

 

 

 


What Chris is saying here, is pure and simple logic. Undeniable truth!

Of course, only his sharply trained roof cleaning mind caught it!

First, we have a skid designed to inject the green wash into the bleach wash. confuse Then, we see the bleach wash, and we are told that if the green wash were to have been injected into the bleach wash, the spotting would not have happened confuse

{ Spotting meaning the white mess AC's Bleach wash caused on the job Delux ran off to to clean all the white powder up from, I assume. }

But now, we are told the green wash is an 'activator' for any roof cleaning mix, and can simply be mixed in and left in the mix confuse

If this is correct, why the attempt to sell us a chemical injection skid ?

It's hard to argue with that logic!


 um? I guess he wanted us to buy his whole skid unit? confuse



__________________
H20 POWERWASHING
Roof Cleaning Lanoka Harbor NJ 08734
clydesampsel@gmail.com
www.roofcleaningjerseyshore.com



Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute of America Certified Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 1400
Date: Aug 2, 2011
Permalink  
 

Myself  & 1 helper & 120 gal of roof cleaning mix.

Roof Cleaning Grand Rapids Michigan 616-914-9064 wrote:


I am the other member that shared some green wash with Chuck. In my tests, like he said, it did not work as good as I was told. But, if it is working for some of you, that's great. We all spray a little different, different area's of the country. Different weather, temps, trees. All this can contribute to one thing working for one guy, and not working for someone else. I did use some of the green wash on some awnings and it worked great. I have used it on a few siding washes, and it's worked great for that also. So, figure out what works for you, try things, and share on here for all of us to learn. Everybody needs to keep trying to make this easier for us, and better for our customers. By the way, that is a great job on the roof. That is one big job. How many guys did you have on that job ?


 



__________________

Professional Roof Cleaning, Power Washing,
& Pressure Washing services company in
Houston Tx, Katy Tx, Fulshear Tx,
Richmond Tx, Sugar Land Tx,
Roof Cleaning Power Washing Pressure Washing
Marcus Raif
Katy, Texas
www.k-mpw.com
Roof Cleaning Pictures Houston Tx
Facebook



Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute of America Certified Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 1393
Date: Aug 2, 2011
Permalink  
 



 um? I guess he wanted us to buy his whole skid unit? confuse


 Gee you think?



__________________
Elephant Roof and Exterior Cleaning
Raleigh North Carolina

David Hoover

919-207-0666
Benson NC.

Roof Cleaning Raleigh NC


Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute of America Certified Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 1400
Date: Aug 2, 2011
Permalink  
 

Scott Davis liked his.  My understanding of AC's skid concept, was so that you could have a removable unit that would fit in the bed of a minimum 3/4 ton truck.  It is a pretty neat unit.  I did not buy into it because I have so much invested in my trailer.  If I had another crew I might get one so that they would not be pulling a trailer.  Everything that you have to work on is at the bed of the truck.



__________________

Professional Roof Cleaning, Power Washing,
& Pressure Washing services company in
Houston Tx, Katy Tx, Fulshear Tx,
Richmond Tx, Sugar Land Tx,
Roof Cleaning Power Washing Pressure Washing
Marcus Raif
Katy, Texas
www.k-mpw.com
Roof Cleaning Pictures Houston Tx
Facebook



Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute of America Certified Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 1393
Date: Aug 2, 2011
Permalink  
 

I liked the look of that skid also.



__________________
Elephant Roof and Exterior Cleaning
Raleigh North Carolina

David Hoover

919-207-0666
Benson NC.

Roof Cleaning Raleigh NC


Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute of America Certified Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 1400
Date: Aug 2, 2011
Permalink  
 

I liked it also because it makes you look more professional.  Who would you buy from, someone that pulls up with a rig like that in the back of his truck or someone with an old trailer rig.  You are more than likely to beat out the competition and ask for a better price if you look more professional.



__________________

Professional Roof Cleaning, Power Washing,
& Pressure Washing services company in
Houston Tx, Katy Tx, Fulshear Tx,
Richmond Tx, Sugar Land Tx,
Roof Cleaning Power Washing Pressure Washing
Marcus Raif
Katy, Texas
www.k-mpw.com
Roof Cleaning Pictures Houston Tx
Facebook



guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 1202
Date: Aug 2, 2011
Permalink  
 

Marcus, the pictures look GREAT!


I took one of AC's classes in Tampa, he said the Green Wash has changed since several months ago and is now more stable in SH. However, he said a couple of days, if I remember correctly, so it doesn't seem to be completely SH stable, just more SH stable than it was when it first arrived.

I'm just going by what he said in his class, others who have actually used the product can probably say whether I'm right or wrong on this.



__________________
Extreme Cleaning Solutions (410) 980-1053
Phil Rogers
Click Here to View Our Website
Click Here for an Instant Quote
Roof Cleaning and Pressure Washing in Anne Arundel County, and Howard County, Maryland


Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 265
Date: Aug 2, 2011
Permalink  
 

I get 4 to 5 days out of my mix when mixed w green wash. However, not sure if I am using the product from before or after the change.

I have had 20 gallons left over in my tank on a Thursday and the following Tuesday it was still good. Actually used that last 20 gallons on a roof before I mixed more to make sure. Have done this on two occasions. I am sure it degraded a little but it didn't degrade a whole lot cause it cleaned good.

__________________

CLEAN AND GREEN SOLUTIONS CALL OR TEXT 2818838470

PRESSURE WASHING HOUSTON

ROOF CLEANING HOUSTON

 

We provide an awesome roof cleaning service using non pressure methods.

 

Roof Cleaning The Woodlands Texas 

Pressure Washing Houston



Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 265
Date: Aug 2, 2011
Permalink  
 

Roof Cleaning Grand Rapids Michigan 616-914-9064 wrote:

I am the other member that shared some green wash with Chuck. In my tests, like he said, it did not work as good as I was told. But, if it is working for some of you, that's great. We all spray a little different, different area's of the country. Different weather, temps, trees. All this can contribute to one thing working for one guy, and not working for someone else. I did use some of the green wash on some awnings and it worked great. I have used it on a few siding washes, and it's worked great for that also. So, figure out what works for you, try things, and share on here for all of us to learn. Everybody needs to keep trying to make this easier for us, and better for our customers. By the way, that is a great job on the roof. That is one big job. How many guys did you have on that job ?


 Excellent Advice



__________________

CLEAN AND GREEN SOLUTIONS CALL OR TEXT 2818838470

PRESSURE WASHING HOUSTON

ROOF CLEANING HOUSTON

 

We provide an awesome roof cleaning service using non pressure methods.

 

Roof Cleaning The Woodlands Texas 

Pressure Washing Houston



Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute of America

Status: Offline
Posts: 227
Date: Aug 2, 2011
Permalink  
 

Great job.... I'll have to send you a photo of my rig.  If you parked them next to each other you may get mixed up....



__________________

Al Gigliotti

ANR Cleaning Services LLC

Orange Park Fl 32073 - 904-710-1249

http://anrcleanteam.com

http://pressurecleanjax.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/ANR-Cleaning-Services-LLC/243026462412899



Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 21
Date: Aug 2, 2011
Permalink  
 

great info

__________________

Gearold White

832-921-3645

houstonspressurewashing.com



Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute Of America Certified Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 3547
Date: Aug 2, 2011
Permalink  
 

Hey this was weird, subject is SH stable or not. When I put the frangrance into the sh today, not every 5 gallon bucket but it started bubbling up, I quickly added water, WTF was that?

__________________

240-355-1110

From up on the Roof cleaning, Gutter cleaning, to down on the Concrete cleaning...

All pressure washing services in between!

Serving  PG, Charles, St Marys and Calvert county Maryland

Cleaning service 


«First  <  1 2 3 4 5  >  Last»  | Page of 5  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard