The Roof Cleaning Institute Of America Training & Certification Forum
"Find A Certified Roof Cleaner Directory"

Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: New web site


Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute Of America Certified Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 2520
Date:
New web site
Permalink  
 


I built this web site thru GoDaddy.com. This is my first attempt at building a website so any feedback, good or bad is appreciated. I am already aware the pics are loading slow and I am working on fixing that. Thanks in advance. www.Roofcleaningpa.net



__________________

Liberty SoftWash

Eric Seitz
717-324-4208
Dallastown, PA 17313

Roof Cleaning York, Lancaster and Harrisburg, PA

Power Washing and Pressure Washing York, Lancaster and Harrisburg, PA

See Our Picture Gallery Here

Liberty SoftWash

 

 

 



Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 57
Date:
Permalink  
 

Eric, so far the site looks pretty good I really like the home page. On your soft wash page add more info about what soft washing is and get into detail about soft washing versus high pressure. I do like the links going to youtube showing your process of cleaning the gutter. Today I got a job just off of the client stating that he loves the soft wash idea and that he has never heard of that. With the gutter facing cleaning Your really tapping into what the customers want. So many customers dont even know that we can clean the black streaks off. Wish you the best of luck with the site so far its looking good!

__________________

M&D Power Washing (260) 413-3290

Fort Wayne, Indiana 46815

Mark Dye



Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute Of America Certified Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 2520
Date:
Permalink  
 

Thanks mark I will change it.

__________________

Liberty SoftWash

Eric Seitz
717-324-4208
Dallastown, PA 17313

Roof Cleaning York, Lancaster and Harrisburg, PA

Power Washing and Pressure Washing York, Lancaster and Harrisburg, PA

See Our Picture Gallery Here

Liberty SoftWash

 

 

 



Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute of America Certified Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 2070
Date:
Permalink  
 

Good luck on that bro. Its a basic site but it gets your point accross. Nows the fun part, building rank. Theres as much info on this board for seo as there is for roof cleaning. One thing for sure, I'll never be a Chris Tucker or anyone else for that matter who is seo savvy. I spent quite a few bucks getting my site together and its ever evolving. Im a junkie for getting front page results. I have a this girl who seems to know what shes doing. Check it out http://www.Thompsonpowerwashing.com. Click the link on my signatuure for Roof Cleaning NJ

-- Edited by Roof Cleaning New Jersey on Tuesday 24th of May 2011 10:50:04 PM

__________________

Ed Thompson
Woodbridge N.J.

(732) 726-9261
Digital Brochure

 

 

 



Certified Cedar Shake Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 1142
Date:
Permalink  
 

hemipower wrote:

Eric, so far the site looks pretty good I really like the home page. On your soft wash page add more info about what soft washing is and get into detail about soft washing versus high pressure. I do like the links going to youtube showing your process of cleaning the gutter. Today I got a job just off of the client stating that he loves the soft wash idea and that he has never heard of that. With the gutter facing cleaning Your really tapping into what the customers want. So many customers dont even know that we can clean the black streaks off. Wish you the best of luck with the site so far its looking good!


 I get your point. SEO is something I have worked on and made good head way. What really matters is whether people are searching for " roof cleaning". You can have a review done for the key word in your location and they'll tell you how many people searched for roof cleaning in your area. If no one is searching for roof cleaning the SEO is meaningless. Then the web site is just a place to direct potential customers.

I had one done last week and for last month no one in Iowa searched for roof cleaning and only 3900 nationally. What does that say. One not many people searching for roof cleaning and two we need alot of work educating the public to the service of roof cleaning.



__________________

Sullivan Roof Cleaning, Inc.

6595 N.E. 12th Ave

Pleasant Hill, Iowa 50327

515-971-1430

www.sullivanroofcleaning.com

www.cedarroofclean.com

Serving The Greater MidWest For All Your Cedar Roof Cleaning



Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute Of America Certified Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 2520
Date:
Permalink  
 

Central Iowa Roof Cleaning 515-971-1430 wrote:
hemipower wrote:

Eric, so far the site looks pretty good I really like the home page. On your soft wash page add more info about what soft washing is and get into detail about soft washing versus high pressure. I do like the links going to youtube showing your process of cleaning the gutter. Today I got a job just off of the client stating that he loves the soft wash idea and that he has never heard of that. With the gutter facing cleaning Your really tapping into what the customers want. So many customers dont even know that we can clean the black streaks off. Wish you the best of luck with the site so far its looking good!


 I get your point. SEO is something I have worked on and made good head way. What really matters is whether people are searching for " roof cleaning". You can have a review done for the key word in your location and they'll tell you how many people searched for roof cleaning in your area. If no one is searching for roof cleaning the SEO is meaningless. Then the web site is just a place to direct potential customers.

I had one done last week and for last month no one in Iowa searched for roof cleaning and only 3900 nationally. What does that say. One not many people searching for roof cleaning and two we need alot of work educating the public to the service of roof cleaning.


 Thanks Bruce. How do I do a search in my area for keywords?



__________________

Liberty SoftWash

Eric Seitz
717-324-4208
Dallastown, PA 17313

Roof Cleaning York, Lancaster and Harrisburg, PA

Power Washing and Pressure Washing York, Lancaster and Harrisburg, PA

See Our Picture Gallery Here

Liberty SoftWash

 

 

 



Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute Of America Certified Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 2520
Date:
Permalink  
 

Roof Cleaning New Jersey wrote:

Good luck on that bro. Its a basic site but it gets your point accross. Nows the fun part, building rank. Theres as much info on this board for seo as there is for roof cleaning. One thing for sure, I'll never be a Chris Tucker or anyone else for that matter who is seo savvy. I spent quite a few bucks getting my site together and its ever evolving. Im a junkie for getting front page results. I have a this girl who seems to know what shes doing. Check it out http://www.Thompsonpowerwashing.com. Click the link on my signatuure for Roof Cleaning NJ

-- Edited by Roof Cleaning New Jersey on Tuesday 24th of May 2011 10:50:04 PM


 Ed- I did spend a good bit of money to have a professional site built. I built this one because I cannot change the information on my other site, I have to have the administrator make the changes, for a fee. I was just trying to build an informational web site. My other website is on the first page of Google and the one I just built is on the second page already. Thanks for the input.



__________________

Liberty SoftWash

Eric Seitz
717-324-4208
Dallastown, PA 17313

Roof Cleaning York, Lancaster and Harrisburg, PA

Power Washing and Pressure Washing York, Lancaster and Harrisburg, PA

See Our Picture Gallery Here

Liberty SoftWash

 

 

 



RCIA Founder

Status: Offline
Posts: 7908
Date:
Permalink  
 

Roof Cleaning By A&E wrote:
Roof Cleaning New Jersey wrote:

Good luck on that bro. Its a basic site but it gets your point accross. Nows the fun part, building rank. Theres as much info on this board for seo as there is for roof cleaning. One thing for sure, I'll never be a Chris Tucker or anyone else for that matter who is seo savvy. I spent quite a few bucks getting my site together and its ever evolving. Im a junkie for getting front page results. I have a this girl who seems to know what shes doing. Check it out http://www.Thompsonpowerwashing.com. Click the link on my signatuure for Roof Cleaning NJ

-- Edited by Roof Cleaning New Jersey on Tuesday 24th of May 2011 10:50:04 PM


 Ed- I did spend a good bit of money to have a professional site built. I built this one because I cannot change the information on my other site, I have to have the administrator make the changes, for a fee. I was just trying to build an informational web site. My other website is on the first page of Google and the one I just built is on the second page already. Thanks for the input.


 LOL, you are learning my friend! NEVER buy any roof cleaning website YOU can't change w/o getting charged for it!



__________________


Apple Roof Cleaning Tampa Florida

711 Westbrook

Brandon, FL 33511

813 655 8777

See our website here 

Click here for more information

Here are more of our services

Watch a short video

 




 

Pat


Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 19
Date:
Permalink  
 

Central Iowa Roof Cleaning 515-971-1430 wrote:
hemipower wrote:

Eric, so far the site looks pretty good I really like the home page. On your soft wash page add more info about what soft washing is and get into detail about soft washing versus high pressure. I do like the links going to youtube showing your process of cleaning the gutter. Today I got a job just off of the client stating that he loves the soft wash idea and that he has never heard of that. With the gutter facing cleaning Your really tapping into what the customers want. So many customers dont even know that we can clean the black streaks off. Wish you the best of luck with the site so far its looking good!


 I get your point. SEO is something I have worked on and made good head way. What really matters is whether people are searching for " roof cleaning". You can have a review done for the key word in your location and they'll tell you how many people searched for roof cleaning in your area. If no one is searching for roof cleaning the SEO is meaningless. Then the web site is just a place to direct potential customers.

I had one done last week and for last month no one in Iowa searched for roof cleaning and only 3900 nationally. What does that say. One not many people searching for roof cleaning and two we need alot of work educating the public to the service of roof cleaning.


 Hey! You should take one page of your site and SEO it for "roof replacement" or "Roofing Company".

There are a lot of people in uneducated (that their roof can even be cleaned) areas that think they need a new roof. You might be surprised at how many calls you could get, from someone landing on that page and seeing an alternative. Let them know that becuase their roof has streaks that's not necessarily from the asphault breaking down. It could be mold growing.

I read a stat somewhere and it said "half of the roofs replaced in the US only needed cleaning".

Give it a whirl. What could it hurt?



__________________
God gave me 2 ears and one mouth and I intend to use them proportionally.


Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 126
Date:
Permalink  
 

still working on my site also I like the roof replacement page I am thinking you will get more searches for that than roof cleaning its amazing that people still seem insist that they need a new roof they need more education on the mater

__________________

 

(609)864-0988

 



Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute Of America Certified Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 2520
Date:
Permalink  
 

@ pat thanks man i did it and will let you now the results.

__________________

Liberty SoftWash

Eric Seitz
717-324-4208
Dallastown, PA 17313

Roof Cleaning York, Lancaster and Harrisburg, PA

Power Washing and Pressure Washing York, Lancaster and Harrisburg, PA

See Our Picture Gallery Here

Liberty SoftWash

 

 

 



Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 57
Date:
Permalink  
 

Yes, that is a great idea changing up the keywords to roofing company or roof replacement. Same problem here, everyone still thinks they have to replace a dirty roof. Two weeks ago I was cleaning a roof and the neighbor across the street came out looking shocked. I asked her what was wrong and she said "all the roof stains are vanishing, now I have to throw away this estimate for a new roof" Cleaned her roof the next day, it was only 10 years old. We have two main jobs as roof cleaners, cleaning the roofs and educating full time!

__________________

M&D Power Washing (260) 413-3290

Fort Wayne, Indiana 46815

Mark Dye



Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute Of America Certified Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 2520
Date:
Permalink  
 

Made some changes.

__________________

Liberty SoftWash

Eric Seitz
717-324-4208
Dallastown, PA 17313

Roof Cleaning York, Lancaster and Harrisburg, PA

Power Washing and Pressure Washing York, Lancaster and Harrisburg, PA

See Our Picture Gallery Here

Liberty SoftWash

 

 

 



Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute of America Certified Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 2066
Date:
Permalink  
 

Looks Good To Me!!!

__________________

Serving Englewood Rotonda North Port Cape Haze Venice Port Charlotte Punta Gorda Boca Grande Charlotte and Southern Sarasota Counties in Florida.

941-698-1959
www.bergmanroofcleaning.com

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RNlN3R7CqI

Page 1 of 1  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard