The Roof Cleaning Institute Of America Training & Certification Forum
"Find A Certified Roof Cleaner Directory"

Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: gutter cleaning


Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute of America

Status: Offline
Posts: 920
Date: Apr 17, 2011
gutter cleaning
Permalink  
 


i've always included gutter whitening with my house washing service, and am currently doing the same with the roof cleaning ... question, do you guys include the gutters? i had a roof today (took me a while) that should've taken me an 2 hours and the gutters took an additional 2 ... it was a 3800 sq ft house, on uneven ground and the gutter were 40 ft in some places ... on a windy day that extension pole is no fun



__________________

Premier Power Wash & Roof Cleaning

Roof Cleaning West Chester PA

(610) 220-3590

831 Pump House Lane

West Chester, PA 19382

Power Washing West Chester PA

facebook twitter

 



Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 383
Date: Apr 17, 2011
Permalink  
 

We charge for the getter exterior cleaning min of $115.00 thats for a 2000sqft home 2 story gutters with a house or roof cleaning. 



__________________

Patbannerweb2copy.jpg

Owner: Pat Clark

Email: Precisionprowash@gmail.com
Phone:(864)724-WASH
Roof Cleaning Greenville SC



Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute of America

Status: Offline
Posts: 920
Date: Apr 17, 2011
Permalink  
 

i've always cleaned gutters for house washing cause it gives my helper something to do, but with the roof cleaning it's a whole different story, i'll take it on a house by house basis ... btw Pat, i think your website is GREAT



__________________

Premier Power Wash & Roof Cleaning

Roof Cleaning West Chester PA

(610) 220-3590

831 Pump House Lane

West Chester, PA 19382

Power Washing West Chester PA

facebook twitter

 



Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 542
Date: Apr 18, 2011
Permalink  
 

Mike,

I've been using the gutter whitening as an upsell. In he beginning of the year I was offering as special to drum up some work "Free gutter Whitening with Roof Cleaning" It seemed to work to well. I had to change it, cleaning the gutters was taking longer than cleaning the roof. I'm with Pat on the minimum, somewhere around $125 or $1/per ft.

__________________

                Header-Newsletter-LandisRoof%2525281%252529.jpg 

Click to see what we can do for you!

Barry Landis

facebook.jpgemail.jpg 

610-689-4475
 
-----------


RCIA Founder

Status: Offline
Posts: 7919
Date: Apr 18, 2011
Permalink  
 

Roof Cleaning West Chester PA wrote:

i've always included gutter whitening with my house washing service, and am currently doing the same with the roof cleaning ... question, do you guys include the gutters? i had a roof today (took me a while) that should've taken me an 2 hours and the gutters took an additional 2 ... it was a 3800 sq ft house, on uneven ground and the gutter were 40 ft in some places ... on a windy day that extension pole is no fun


 Gutter Cleaning can take as long, or longer to do then the roof, so you must charge for it. It is a seperate business.

 



__________________


Apple Roof Cleaning Tampa Florida

711 Westbrook

Brandon, FL 33511

813 655 8777

See our website here 

Click here for more information

Here are more of our services

Watch a short video

 




 



Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 74
Date: Sep 27, 2014
Permalink  
 

What type of formula are you using for gutter whitening?



__________________

Budget

Roof Cleaning LTD

Vancouver Canada

604-819-6262

http://www.budgetroofcleaning.ca



Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 265
Date: Sep 27, 2014
Permalink  
 

I rarely "include" anything. If it doesn't have a price next to it, we usually don't do it.

__________________

CLEAN AND GREEN SOLUTIONS CALL OR TEXT 2818838470

PRESSURE WASHING HOUSTON

ROOF CLEANING HOUSTON

 

We provide an awesome roof cleaning service using non pressure methods.

 

Roof Cleaning The Woodlands Texas 

Pressure Washing Houston



Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 5
Date: May 12, 2017
Permalink  
 

@Roof Cleaning West Chester PA, what is the maximum time you took while Cleaning rain gutters.

__________________


Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute of America Certified Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 2065
Date: May 12, 2017
Permalink  
 

If a customer mentions gutters on a roof job, I tell them I will clean out the downspouts, to free up flow free.
If they want the gutters cleaned out-I use a pressure washer, which creates a mess, so I charge a minimum of $120.00
If they want the gut exterior cleaned, again, it means hooking up a pressure washer and 200 or more feet of hose = Min $120.00
Now, if I am already doing the house, gutter faces are free. If I am already doing anything with a pressure washer, other than house, = driveway, pool areas, dock etc, then it will vary - $40 to $100 add on price.

__________________

Serving Englewood Rotonda North Port Cape Haze Venice Port Charlotte Punta Gorda Boca Grande Charlotte and Southern Sarasota Counties in Florida.

941-698-1959
www.bergmanroofcleaning.com

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RNlN3R7CqI



Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 5
Date: Jun 7, 2017
Permalink  
 

Bergman Roof Cleaning Port Charlotte FL 941-698-1959 wrote:

If a customer mentions gutters on a roof job, I tell them I will clean out the downspouts, to free up flow free.
If they want the gutters cleaned out-I use a pressure washer, which creates a mess, so I charge a minimum of $120.00
If they want the gut exterior cleaned, again, it means hooking up a pressure washer and 200 or more feet of hose = Min $120.00
Now, if I am already doing the house, gutter faces are free. If I am already doing anything with a pressure washer, other than house, = driveway, pool areas, dock etc, then it will vary - $40 to $100 add on price.


 Hi, please tell me, What is the cost of Gutter repair and washing.  



__________________


RCIA Founder

Status: Offline
Posts: 7919
Date: Jul 2, 2017
Permalink  
 

Doug R wrote:

I rarely "include" anything. If it doesn't have a price next to it, we usually don't do it.


 I am with Doug on this one, we don't work for free, and cleaning out the gutters is NOT a part of the roof cleaning, unless it is paid for.  AC is an option on most cars, and gutter cleaning is an option for our customers.

 



__________________


Apple Roof Cleaning Tampa Florida

711 Westbrook

Brandon, FL 33511

813 655 8777

See our website here 

Click here for more information

Here are more of our services

Watch a short video

 




 

Page 1 of 1  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard