The Roof Cleaning Institute Of America Training & Certification Forum
"Find A Certified Roof Cleaner Directory"

Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: Free Membership Give Away into the RCIA!!!!


National Cleaning Expo's

Status: Offline
Posts: 2147
Date: Apr 18, 2011
RE: Free Membership Give Away into the RCIA!!!!
Permalink  
 


Rule Stat a Comment positive about the RCIA or NCE, it can be I have heard good things and plan on attending. Or as simple as RCIA has helped me reduce my learning curve. Or RCIA gets me Jobs threw the great SEO

__________________

Ron Musgraves

National Cleaning Expos
480-522-5227
Mobile Cleaning Contractor Education Seminars Roundtables

Like Us On Facebook 
Pressure Washing Institute Roof Cleaning Forum



Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 1172
Date: Apr 19, 2011
Permalink  
 

The Rcia  has changed my life, in so many ways, not only have I learned a new trade but I'm doing it the correct way. meeting other certified roof cleaners has put us 1 step above our competition.

Being a premium member on the Rcia and posting on the forum also gives us the advantage over our competition for the Rcia has the highest SEO of any and all cleaning sites.

I know my business would not have excelled this quickly with out the help of the Rcia members and chris T.

Thanks RCIA

 

Dave



__________________

Elite Roof Cleaners
Roof Cleaning Missouri & Kansas City

 65808-64108

417-230-8103 * 913-839-6577
RoofcleaningMissouri

RoofcleaningKansas



National Cleaning Expo's

Status: Offline
Posts: 2147
Date: Apr 23, 2011
Permalink  
 

This is very disappointing, hardly anyone wants a Membership?

Why not more people speaking up about there success and experiences?

__________________

Ron Musgraves

National Cleaning Expos
480-522-5227
Mobile Cleaning Contractor Education Seminars Roundtables

Like Us On Facebook 
Pressure Washing Institute Roof Cleaning Forum



Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 387
Date: Apr 23, 2011
Permalink  
 

Ron Musgraves wrote:

Rule Stat a Comment positive about the RCIA or NCE, it can be I have heard good things and plan on attending. Or as simple as RCIA has helped me reduce my learning curve. Or RCIA gets me Jobs threw the great SEO


I believe my original comment followed the rules.  Maybe I'll win again!

Charles



__________________

Charles Emanuel
904-657-9134



National Cleaning Expo's

Status: Offline
Posts: 2147
Date: Apr 23, 2011
Permalink  
 

Reliable Roof Cleaning Jacksonville FL wrote:
Ron Musgraves wrote:

Rule Stat a Comment positive about the RCIA or NCE, it can be I have heard good things and plan on attending. Or as simple as RCIA has helped me reduce my learning curve. Or RCIA gets me Jobs threw the great SEO


I believe my original comment followed the rules.  Maybe I'll win again!

Charles


 

 Someone Said it didn't? I think it was fine Charles



__________________

Ron Musgraves

National Cleaning Expos
480-522-5227
Mobile Cleaning Contractor Education Seminars Roundtables

Like Us On Facebook 
Pressure Washing Institute Roof Cleaning Forum



Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute Of America Certified Roof Cleaning Specialist-MODERATOR

Status: Offline
Posts: 2142
Date: Apr 23, 2011
Permalink  
 

I could go on, and on, and on but I will keep it simple.

Without the help of NCE events that I have attended, the help I've recieved from Chris Tucker and many others over the years, and the SEO from RCIA and other BB's,  I think my business would pretty much be in the toilet by now.

Thanks to all who contribute their time and knowledge!!! smile



__________________

All Surface Roof Cleaning
Largo FL

(727) 543-3276
Roof Cleaning Video
Tile Roof Cleaning�Palm Harbor�Florida
Larry Millette
 Roof Cleaning & Pressure Washing Florida.

  Roof Cleaners Clearwater, Pressure Washers Florida  Roof Cleaners Saint, Petersburg FL 



National Cleaning Expo's

Status: Offline
Posts: 2147
Date: Apr 25, 2011
Permalink  
 

Roof Cleaning Palm Harbor FL 727 543 3276 wrote:

I could go on, and on, and on but I will keep it simple.

Without the help of NCE events that I have attended, the help I've recieved from Chris Tucker and many others over the years, and the SEO from RCIA and other BB's,  I think my business would pretty much be in the toilet by now.

Thanks to all who contribute their time and knowledge!!! smile


 

 Chris has helped many people. Great Job RCIA

 

I was hoping others would thank Chris for his Help. 

 

Come on folks, Chris Tucker is the RCIA



__________________

Ron Musgraves

National Cleaning Expos
480-522-5227
Mobile Cleaning Contractor Education Seminars Roundtables

Like Us On Facebook 
Pressure Washing Institute Roof Cleaning Forum



National Cleaning Expo's

Status: Offline
Posts: 2147
Date: May 2, 2011
Permalink  
 

Last day!!!!! we draw for last months

__________________

Ron Musgraves

National Cleaning Expos
480-522-5227
Mobile Cleaning Contractor Education Seminars Roundtables

Like Us On Facebook 
Pressure Washing Institute Roof Cleaning Forum



Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute Of America Certified Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 3547
Date: May 2, 2011
Permalink  
 

Ron if you making Tampa again. I'd like to shake your hand. Buy you a beer.



__________________

240-355-1110

From up on the Roof cleaning, Gutter cleaning, to down on the Concrete cleaning...

All pressure washing services in between!

Serving  PG, Charles, St Marys and Calvert county Maryland

Cleaning service 




Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute Of America Certified Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 3547
Date: May 2, 2011
Permalink  
 

Roof Cleaning Missouri 417-230-8103 wrote:

The Rcia  has changed my life, in so many ways, not only have I learned a new trade but I'm doing it the correct way. meeting other certified roof cleaners has put us 1 step above our competition.

Being a premium member on the Rcia and posting on the forum also gives us the advantage over our competition for the Rcia has the highest SEO of any and all cleaning sites.

I know my business would not have excelled this quickly with out the help of the Rcia members and chris T.

Thanks RCIA

 

Dave


 

 +1



__________________

240-355-1110

From up on the Roof cleaning, Gutter cleaning, to down on the Concrete cleaning...

All pressure washing services in between!

Serving  PG, Charles, St Marys and Calvert county Maryland

Cleaning service 




National Cleaning Expo's

Status: Offline
Posts: 2147
Date: May 2, 2011
Permalink  
 

Mike I own and Run NCE with Kory, I'll be there.

__________________

Ron Musgraves

National Cleaning Expos
480-522-5227
Mobile Cleaning Contractor Education Seminars Roundtables

Like Us On Facebook 
Pressure Washing Institute Roof Cleaning Forum



Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute of America Certified Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 2070
Date: May 2, 2011
Permalink  
 

I sort of missed this thread. You can keep your prize, but hands down this forum gave me the edge I needed to maintain a profitable business. I was close to buying a pitch witch before I found this place. I was desperate to find a good way to clean roofs. When I found there was an institute I was sure Id be catching a plane to some kind of school. When I first read that apple sauce was the magic formula I literally thought there was something acidic in the apples and fugured Id be buying restaurant sized cans of apple sauce to apply. I had no clue.
Thanks Chris T and RCIA.

__________________

Ed Thompson
Woodbridge N.J.

(732) 726-9261
Digital Brochure

 

 

 



Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute Of America Certified Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 3547
Date: May 2, 2011
Permalink  
 

Ron Musgraves wrote:

Mike I own and Run NCE with Kory, I'll be there.


 

 I'll be in Tampa too! I'm trying to put something together day after, or day before. Just us guys fishing, or doing something! In Tampa Florida!!!



__________________

240-355-1110

From up on the Roof cleaning, Gutter cleaning, to down on the Concrete cleaning...

All pressure washing services in between!

Serving  PG, Charles, St Marys and Calvert county Maryland

Cleaning service 




Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 599
Date: May 2, 2011
Permalink  
 

Like others Ive already got the membership but this forum, the other forums, the RTs, the one on one help from others is invaluble. It beats the heck out of trying to invent the wheel yourself. The hardest part is figuring out how others make it look so easy! :)

__________________

                                     



Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute Of America Certified Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 3547
Date: May 2, 2011
Permalink  
 

Roof Cleaning New Jersey wrote:

I sort of missed this thread. You can keep your prize, but hands down this forum gave me the edge I needed to maintain a profitable business. I was close to buying a pitch witch before I found this place. I was desperate to find a good way to clean roofs. When I found there was an institute I was sure Id be catching a plane to some kind of school. When I first read that apple sauce was the magic formula I literally thought there was something acidic in the apples and fugured Id be buying restaurant sized cans of apple sauce to apply. I had no clue.
Thanks Chris T and RCIA.


 I value the RCIA too!

 



__________________

240-355-1110

From up on the Roof cleaning, Gutter cleaning, to down on the Concrete cleaning...

All pressure washing services in between!

Serving  PG, Charles, St Marys and Calvert county Maryland

Cleaning service 




Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute Of America Certified Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 3547
Date: May 2, 2011
Permalink  
 

Maybe a choosen few could hang out with Chris for a day?

__________________

240-355-1110

From up on the Roof cleaning, Gutter cleaning, to down on the Concrete cleaning...

All pressure washing services in between!

Serving  PG, Charles, St Marys and Calvert county Maryland

Cleaning service 




Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute of America Certified Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 1400
Date: May 2, 2011
Permalink  
 

Ron, that sounds like a great deal!  Count me in please.



__________________

Professional Roof Cleaning, Power Washing,
& Pressure Washing services company in
Houston Tx, Katy Tx, Fulshear Tx,
Richmond Tx, Sugar Land Tx,
Roof Cleaning Power Washing Pressure Washing
Marcus Raif
Katy, Texas
www.k-mpw.com
Roof Cleaning Pictures Houston Tx
Facebook



Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 606
Date: May 3, 2011
Permalink  
 

I love RCIA! I was running two businesses before I found the RCIA, but now I am down to one! I have my life back and I am so busy that I can't seem to keep my schedule in order. I am so busy that I am booked for the whole month of May. There are a few really selfless people on this board and they have helped my business immensely. Thank you Chris, Larry, Mike, AC and all others that I have learned from over the past two years! I knew how to clean roofs the right way before I found the RCIA, but I have since learned a lot of ways to make.my business profitable. RCIA rocks!

__________________

Brian Friel
The Roof Cleaners llc
Oxford PA 19363
610 842 2104

 

 

 



National Cleaning Expo's

Status: Offline
Posts: 2147
Date: May 4, 2011
Permalink  
 

E-P-W wrote:

Drop me in the fishbowl.


 

 Concrats owen your the winner? 



__________________

Ron Musgraves

National Cleaning Expos
480-522-5227
Mobile Cleaning Contractor Education Seminars Roundtables

Like Us On Facebook 
Pressure Washing Institute Roof Cleaning Forum



Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 1486
Date: May 4, 2011
Permalink  
 

Ron Musgraves wrote:
E-P-W wrote:

Drop me in the fishbowl.


 

 Concrats owen your the winner? 


 No disrespect Owen & Ron, but was that a positive comment or experiance statement?

"Rule of the Contest

Simple post HERE something positive about the RCIA or NCE. "

I thought that was the rule?? I am confused.

 

Kim R

 



__________________
«First  <  1 2 3 4  >  Last»  | Page of 4  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard