The Roof Cleaning Institute Of America Training & Certification Forum
"Find A Certified Roof Cleaner Directory"

Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: Passed The Certification Test


Certified Cedar Shake Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 1142
Date: Apr 3, 2011
Passed The Certification Test
Permalink  
 


Just completed the certification test. Found it to be well rounded, covering different aspects of the roof cleaning service. Truthfully a couple questions caused me to think back. LOL All in all, pretty painless.

There are 50 questions, some true or false and some multiple answers to choose from.

Okay who's next? You all wanted a certification process, well it is here!

Let's get signed up and get some people certified. RCIA is the first to offer a certification for roof cleaning.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



__________________

Sullivan Roof Cleaning, Inc.

6595 N.E. 12th Ave

Pleasant Hill, Iowa 50327

515-971-1430

www.sullivanroofcleaning.com

www.cedarroofclean.com

Serving The Greater MidWest For All Your Cedar Roof Cleaning



Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute of America Certified Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 244
Date: Apr 3, 2011
Permalink  
 

Nice job, Bruce. CONGRATS!roof cleaning

I would like to get alittle more experience under my belt before certifying. It's more important to me to get as many points in the 50 point standard, then being called a certified roof cleaner. No offence to anyone else, that's just how I'm looking at this.



__________________

Shingle Magician Roof Cleaning
585-301-3415
Roof Cleaning Rochester NY
Safe, soft wash roof cleaning Rochester New York area, using a non pressure cleaning solution recommended by shingle manufacturers

Non Pressure Roof Cleaning Spencerport New York



Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute of America Certified Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 1508
Date: Apr 3, 2011
Permalink  
 

I wanted to be the first, but I'll take second. Congratulations Bruce. Thank you Chris and Brett for the webinars. Thanks Gary for setting everything up for us.



__________________

ACE PAINTING
Tom Buczak 216-323-0552

Check out our website.

 

        



Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 1208
Date: Apr 3, 2011
Permalink  
 

Way to go

__________________

Integrity Roof Cleaning
727.483.8177
Clearwater Florida 33759

roof cleaning pinellas county florida 
Roof Cleaning Palm Harbor Florida

Roof Cleaning Blog



Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 1486
Date: Apr 3, 2011
Permalink  
 

Congrats Bruce!!!  clap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

We have work to do over here a bit more before it is our time, but really soon, with in a month, I hope. Randy needs to be brought up to speed on some things as he will be the one to be taking the test.

Besides Chris T threw me for a loop with some of those verbal questions. confuse

 

Kim R



__________________


Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 1208
Date: Apr 3, 2011
Permalink  
 

I just passed the written/on-line version. I thought it was very well put together

__________________

Integrity Roof Cleaning
727.483.8177
Clearwater Florida 33759

roof cleaning pinellas county florida 
Roof Cleaning Palm Harbor Florida

Roof Cleaning Blog



Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 1486
Date: Apr 3, 2011
Permalink  
 

YEAH AARON!!! roof cleaning

 

two down and umm.. how many to go? Great feedback guys



__________________


Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 229
Date: Apr 3, 2011
Permalink  
 

I have question who is going to be doing the certifying

__________________

Squeaky Clean Pressure Cleaning
Winter Haven Fl

Christopher Francis
863-521-4892



Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 1208
Date: Apr 3, 2011
Permalink  
 

RCIA


__________________

Integrity Roof Cleaning
727.483.8177
Clearwater Florida 33759

roof cleaning pinellas county florida 
Roof Cleaning Palm Harbor Florida

Roof Cleaning Blog



Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute of America Certified Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 1508
Date: Apr 3, 2011
Permalink  
 

Kim, don't forget about me, I passed too.



__________________

ACE PAINTING
Tom Buczak 216-323-0552

Check out our website.

 

        



Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 5
Date: Apr 3, 2011
Permalink  
 

Great Job Bruce! Looking forward to picking up some more of what you know.

__________________
Whatever it takes, Jon


National Cleaning Expo's

Status: Offline
Posts: 2147
Date: Apr 3, 2011
Permalink  
 

Central Iowa Roof Cleaning 515-971-1430 wrote:

Just completed the certification test. Found it to be well rounded, covering different aspects of the roof cleaning service. Truthfully a couple questions caused me to think back. LOL All in all, pretty painless.

There are 50 questions, some true or false and some multiple answers to choose from.

Okay who's next? You all wanted a certification process, well it is here!

Let's get signed up and get some people certified. RCIA is the first to offer a certification for roof cleaning.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 Where's the test?



__________________

Ron Musgraves

National Cleaning Expos
480-522-5227
Mobile Cleaning Contractor Education Seminars Roundtables

Like Us On Facebook 
Pressure Washing Institute Roof Cleaning Forum



Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 1486
Date: Apr 3, 2011
Permalink  
 

HEY TOM !!! YOU PASSED YEAH!!! roof cleaningroof cleaningbiggrin
Roof Cleaning Cleveland (216) 323-0552 wrote:

Kim, don't forget about me, I passed too.


 

 



__________________


Certified Cedar Shake Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 1142
Date: Apr 3, 2011
Permalink  
 

Ron Musgraves wrote:
Central Iowa Roof Cleaning 515-971-1430 wrote:

Just completed the certification test. Found it to be well rounded, covering different aspects of the roof cleaning service. Truthfully a couple questions caused me to think back. LOL All in all, pretty painless.

There are 50 questions, some true or false and some multiple answers to choose from.

Okay who's next? You all wanted a certification process, well it is here!

Let's get signed up and get some people certified. RCIA is the first to offer a certification for roof cleaning.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 Where's the test?


 You have to go online to take the test, written, after you pay your fee. The link is sent to each person.

 



__________________

Sullivan Roof Cleaning, Inc.

6595 N.E. 12th Ave

Pleasant Hill, Iowa 50327

515-971-1430

www.sullivanroofcleaning.com

www.cedarroofclean.com

Serving The Greater MidWest For All Your Cedar Roof Cleaning



Certified Cedar Shake Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 1142
Date: Apr 3, 2011
Permalink  
 

chrisf72 wrote:

I have question who is going to be doing the certifying


 The written test is taken on line and the verbal will be Chris Tucker.

 



__________________

Sullivan Roof Cleaning, Inc.

6595 N.E. 12th Ave

Pleasant Hill, Iowa 50327

515-971-1430

www.sullivanroofcleaning.com

www.cedarroofclean.com

Serving The Greater MidWest For All Your Cedar Roof Cleaning



deleted member

Status: Offline
Posts: 558
Date: Apr 3, 2011
Permalink  
 

Way to go guys!

__________________

Roof Stain Removers
Wilmington, NC


Art Green
910-622-7942


Roof Cleaning Wilmington North Carolina


art@roofstainremovers.co

Roof Cleaning Wilmington, NC On Facebook

Roof Stain Removers Blog



Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute of America Certified Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 2065
Date: Apr 3, 2011
Permalink  
 

Congrats Ace, Bruce and AAron!
I am certified through 2011, so I'll be bringing in the rear next December! smile.gif
Chuck

__________________

Serving Englewood Rotonda North Port Cape Haze Venice Port Charlotte Punta Gorda Boca Grande Charlotte and Southern Sarasota Counties in Florida.

941-698-1959
www.bergmanroofcleaning.com

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RNlN3R7CqI



RCIA Founder

Status: Offline
Posts: 7899
Date: Apr 3, 2011
Permalink  
 

chrisf72 wrote:

I have question who is going to be doing the certifying


 

 I will for right now Chris, at least until we have our masters in place.



__________________


Apple Roof Cleaning Tampa Florida

711 Westbrook

Brandon, FL 33511

813 655 8777

See our website here 

Click here for more information

Here are more of our services

Watch a short video

 




 



National Cleaning Expo's

Status: Offline
Posts: 2147
Date: Apr 4, 2011
Permalink  
 

Central Iowa Roof Cleaning 515-971-1430 wrote:
Ron Musgraves wrote:
Central Iowa Roof Cleaning 515-971-1430 wrote:

Just completed the certification test. Found it to be well rounded, covering different aspects of the roof cleaning service. Truthfully a couple questions caused me to think back. LOL All in all, pretty painless.

There are 50 questions, some true or false and some multiple answers to choose from.

Okay who's next? You all wanted a certification process, well it is here!

Let's get signed up and get some people certified. RCIA is the first to offer a certification for roof cleaning.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 Where's the test?


 You have to go online to take the test, written, after you pay your fee. The link is sent to each person.

 


 I paid my fee about 20 times, have my reciept. Never got any member pack either.

 



__________________

Ron Musgraves

National Cleaning Expos
480-522-5227
Mobile Cleaning Contractor Education Seminars Roundtables

Like Us On Facebook 
Pressure Washing Institute Roof Cleaning Forum



Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 778
Date: Apr 4, 2011
Permalink  
 

Ron Musgraves wrote:
Central Iowa Roof Cleaning 515-971-1430 wrote:
Ron Musgraves wrote:
Central Iowa Roof Cleaning 515-971-1430 wrote:

Just completed the certification test. Found it to be well rounded, covering different aspects of the roof cleaning service. Truthfully a couple questions caused me to think back. LOL All in all, pretty painless.

There are 50 questions, some true or false and some multiple answers to choose from.

Okay who's next? You all wanted a certification process, well it is here!

Let's get signed up and get some people certified. RCIA is the first to offer a certification for roof cleaning.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 Where's the test?


 You have to go online to take the test, written, after you pay your fee. The link is sent to each person.

 


 I paid my fee about 20 times, have my reciept. Never got any member pack either.

 


 I forgot all about the member pack. I didn't get mine either

 



__________________

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

1 2 3 4  >  Last»  | Page of 4  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard