The Roof Cleaning Institute Of America Training & Certification Forum
"Find A Certified Roof Cleaner Directory"

Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: January is National awareness for roof cleaning.


guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 2289
Date:
January is National awareness for roof cleaning.
Permalink  
 


January Is the month to tell the world about roof cleaning.







-- Edited by Roof Cleaning Winter Park FL on Friday 17th of December 2010 07:22:56 PM

__________________
H20 POWERWASHING
Roof Cleaning Lanoka Harbor NJ 08734
clydesampsel@gmail.com
www.roofcleaningjerseyshore.com



guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 2289
Date:
RE: January is National awareness of roof cleaning.
Permalink  
 


fasten your seat belt Gary.

__________________
H20 POWERWASHING
Roof Cleaning Lanoka Harbor NJ 08734
clydesampsel@gmail.com
www.roofcleaningjerseyshore.com



Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute of America Certified Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 2070
Date:
Permalink  
 

I looked on my calender but couldnt find it

__________________

Ed Thompson
Woodbridge N.J.

(732) 726-9261
Digital Brochure

 

 

 



guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 2289
Date:
Permalink  
 

you have to have a Clyde calendar Ed. oh would you believe I have to have my air conditioner on right now. I'm getting to go for a walk now, then Im going for ICE CREAM.

-- Edited by Roof Cleaning Winter Park FL on Friday 17th of December 2010 07:21:00 PM

__________________
H20 POWERWASHING
Roof Cleaning Lanoka Harbor NJ 08734
clydesampsel@gmail.com
www.roofcleaningjerseyshore.com



guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 2289
Date:
Permalink  
 

Roof Cleaning New Jersey wrote:

I looked on my calender but couldnt find it



oops maybe if you would look on your calendar you would find it.

I know it's such a easy word to misspell.

 



__________________
H20 POWERWASHING
Roof Cleaning Lanoka Harbor NJ 08734
clydesampsel@gmail.com
www.roofcleaningjerseyshore.com



Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute of America Certified Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 2070
Date:
Permalink  
 

I've been spell checked by Clyde.... can someone please come by and kick this chair out from me. just give me a few more minutes to prepare this noose

__________________

Ed Thompson
Woodbridge N.J.

(732) 726-9261
Digital Brochure

 

 

 



guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 231
Date:
RE: January is National awareness for roof cleaning.
Permalink  
 


Lol... You guys crack me up

__________________

OSM_web%20logo_full.png
Jo Foster

http://www.osmalabama.com

Old School Maintenance
1113 Alabama Street
Roof Cleaning Prattville Montgomery AL 36067



Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 645
Date:
Permalink  
 

Welcome to The Roof Cleaning Institute of America.

Updates!

__________________


Bucks County PA Roof Cleaning

267-477-1107
Free Your Pennsylvania Roof From Fungus
Serving all of Bucks and Montgomery Counties and surrounding areas of Philadelphia
Chalfont, PA 18914




guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 2289
Date:
Permalink  
 

BCRoofClean wrote:

Welcome to The Roof Cleaning Institute of America.

Updates!




what is this????



__________________
H20 POWERWASHING
Roof Cleaning Lanoka Harbor NJ 08734
clydesampsel@gmail.com
www.roofcleaningjerseyshore.com



guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 2289
Date:
Permalink  
 

Roof Cleaning Winter Park FL wrote:

BCRoofClean wrote:

Welcome to The Roof Cleaning Institute of America.

Updates!




what is this????



again what is this?  Welcome to The roof cleaning Institute of America Updates?

is this the new front page that is suppose to start tomorrow?

 



__________________
H20 POWERWASHING
Roof Cleaning Lanoka Harbor NJ 08734
clydesampsel@gmail.com
www.roofcleaningjerseyshore.com



Forum Administrator Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute of America Certified Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 2720
Date:
Permalink  
 

Roof Cleaning Winter Park FL wrote:

Roof Cleaning Winter Park FL wrote:

 

BCRoofClean wrote:

Welcome to The Roof Cleaning Institute of America.

Updates!




what is this????



again what is this?  Welcome to The roof cleaning Institute of America Updates?

is this the new front page that is suppose to start tomorrow?

 



It is the new website. Not completely done yet, but making progress every day.
Thanks Jerry for ALL you do to make this a better place.
Gary

 



__________________

 

Roof Cleaning Louisville Kentucky | Qwik Roof Cleaners
Louisville Kentucky 

 Click here to visit our website

Roof Stain Removal Louisville Ky

CONCRETE CLEANING / FENCE / DECK RESTORATION

HOT WATER STEAM CLEANING

502-773-1730



guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 231
Date:
Permalink  
 

The new sites looking Good! Very informative..

__________________

OSM_web%20logo_full.png
Jo Foster

http://www.osmalabama.com

Old School Maintenance
1113 Alabama Street
Roof Cleaning Prattville Montgomery AL 36067



guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 2289
Date:
Permalink  
 

Planted a lot of seeds today. I been told their is to many roof cleaners in Florida haha

I have not seen one yet, we need more.


__________________
H20 POWERWASHING
Roof Cleaning Lanoka Harbor NJ 08734
clydesampsel@gmail.com
www.roofcleaningjerseyshore.com



Roof Cleaning Institute Of America Master Certified Roof Cleaning Instructor

Status: Offline
Posts: 504
Date:
Permalink  
 

Roof Cleaning Winter Park FL wrote:

Planted a lot of seeds today. I been told their is to many roof cleaners in Florida haha


I have not seen one yet, we need more.

 



Yep you are setting up some people in business.
Make sure you bring them on board as premium members
Clyde!!!

Chris

 



__________________

 


guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 2289
Date:
Permalink  
 

SP Cleaning wrote:

 

Roof Cleaning Winter Park FL wrote:

Planted a lot of seeds today. I been told their is to many roof cleaners in Florida haha


I have not seen one yet, we need more.

 



Yep you are setting up some people in business.
Make sure you bring them on board as premium members
Clyde!!!

Chris

 

 



I am Chris.

It's in my heart to try to help some struggling people like my self lol

you know for five hundred bucks you can change their life?

 



__________________
H20 POWERWASHING
Roof Cleaning Lanoka Harbor NJ 08734
clydesampsel@gmail.com
www.roofcleaningjerseyshore.com



guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 2289
Date:
Permalink  
 

I seen first hand how people got started on a shoe string here on RCIA

__________________
H20 POWERWASHING
Roof Cleaning Lanoka Harbor NJ 08734
clydesampsel@gmail.com
www.roofcleaningjerseyshore.com



Roof Cleaning Institute Of America Master Certified Roof Cleaning Instructor

Status: Offline
Posts: 504
Date:
Permalink  
 

Roof Cleaning Winter Park FL wrote:

 

SP Cleaning wrote:

 

Roof Cleaning Winter Park FL wrote:

Planted a lot of seeds today. I been told their is to many roof cleaners in Florida haha


I have not seen one yet, we need more.

 



Yep you are setting up some people in business.
Make sure you bring them on board as premium members
Clyde!!!

Chris

 

 



I am Chris.

It's in my heart to try to help some struggling people like my self lol

you know for five hundred bucks you can change their life?

 

 



You know Clyde...... Good things come to those that help others.
It is the law of cause and effect and it is absolute just like gravity.
If you are helping those in need, you are doing a great thing.

 



__________________

 


Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 210
Date:
Permalink  
 

Gary the new site looks extremely professional and should do a lot for a vehicle already in motion.

__________________

MJFulton Services
Non pressure Roof & Exterior Cleaning
Charlottesville Virginia
434 906-0414



Page 1 of 1  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard