The Roof Cleaning Institute Of America Training & Certification Forum
"Find A Certified Roof Cleaner Directory"

Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: Prizes- Computer giveaway!!!!!!!!


National Cleaning Expo's

Status: Offline
Posts: 2147
Date: Jul 11, 2010
RE: Prizes- Computer giveaway!!!!!!!!
Permalink  
 


Ron Musgraves wrote:

Prizes- Computer giveaway!!!!!!!!

 

At past events we have given away computers. To be included in the giveaway all you need to do is post here first.

 

It’s pretty simple; a random drawing live at the Florida roundtable will determine the winner of the Mini computer. Drawing will be on July 30 or 31 depending on the schedule. The winner will be posted here and you need not be present to win.

 

Just follow the direction below.

 

1. Post in this thread

 

2. Send your contact info to http://www.nationalcleaningexpo.com/drawing

 

3. Post on other bbs to increase your odds of winning. Each bbs will give you another chance. (optional)

 

This is also posted on:

 

The Pressure washing Institute


The Grime Scene http://www.thegrimescene.com/forums/club-house/19929-prizes-computer-giveaway.html#post179945

 

 

 

It’s that simple and your name will be put into the drawing.

 

This is posted on multiple BBS, if you post in those threads you will increase your chance for each on you post on.

 

The thread title is “Prizes Computer giveaway!!!!!!!!”

 

This is a NCE promotion, all the BBS allowing this computer gift giveaway we appreciate the support for future educational & networking seminars.

 

 

Some of our past Winners throughout the year,

 

 

 

 

 





CIMG0956-1-1.gif

Watch the Event LIVE!!!!

http://www.nationalcleaningexpo.com/live_events

 

 

July 30 & 31



-- Edited by Ron Musgraves on Sunday 27th of June 2010 02:11:45 PM

-- Edited by Ron Musgraves on Sunday 27th of June 2010 02:13:09 PM

-- Edited by Ron Musgraves on Sunday 27th of June 2010 02:14:30 PM

-- Edited by Ron Musgraves on Sunday 27th of June 2010 02:15:28 PM

-- Edited by Ron Musgraves on Sunday 27th of June 2010 04:43:57 PM

www.nationalcleaningexpo.com Temp Agenda

 



__________________

Ron Musgraves

National Cleaning Expos
480-522-5227
Mobile Cleaning Contractor Education Seminars Roundtables

Like Us On Facebook 
Pressure Washing Institute Roof Cleaning Forum



National Cleaning Expo's

Status: Offline
Posts: 2147
Date: Jul 18, 2010
Permalink  
 

Ron Musgraves wrote:

Ron Musgraves wrote:

 

Prizes- Computer giveaway!!!!!!!!

 

At past events we have given away computers. To be included in the giveaway all you need to do is post here first.

 

It’s pretty simple; a random drawing live at the Florida roundtable will determine the winner of the Mini computer. Drawing will be on July 30 or 31 depending on the schedule. The winner will be posted here and you need not be present to win.

 

Just follow the direction below.

 

1. Post in this thread

 

2. Send your contact info to http://www.nationalcleaningexpo.com/drawing

 

3. Post on other bbs to increase your odds of winning. Each bbs will give you another chance. (optional)

 

This is also posted on:

 

The Pressure washing Institute


The Grime Scene http://www.thegrimescene.com/forums/club-house/19929-prizes-computer-giveaway.html#post179945

 

 

 

It’s that simple and your name will be put into the drawing.

 

This is posted on multiple BBS, if you post in those threads you will increase your chance for each on you post on.

 

The thread title is “Prizes Computer giveaway!!!!!!!!”

 

This is a NCE promotion, all the BBS allowing this computer gift giveaway we appreciate the support for future educational & networking seminars.

 

 

Some of our past Winners throughout the year,

 

 

 

 

 





CIMG0956-1-1.gif

Watch the Event LIVE!!!!

http://www.nationalcleaningexpo.com/live_events

 

 

July 30 & 31



-- Edited by Ron Musgraves on Sunday 27th of June 2010 02:11:45 PM

-- Edited by Ron Musgraves on Sunday 27th of June 2010 02:13:09 PM

-- Edited by Ron Musgraves on Sunday 27th of June 2010 02:14:30 PM

-- Edited by Ron Musgraves on Sunday 27th of June 2010 02:15:28 PM

-- Edited by Ron Musgraves on Sunday 27th of June 2010 04:43:57 PM

www.nationalcleaningexpo.com Temp Agenda

 



Still availiable...

 



__________________

Ron Musgraves

National Cleaning Expos
480-522-5227
Mobile Cleaning Contractor Education Seminars Roundtables

Like Us On Facebook 
Pressure Washing Institute Roof Cleaning Forum



Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 52
Date: Jul 18, 2010
Permalink  
 

count me in

__________________

      X- treme Klean
Professional Powerwashing Solutions
   South Padre Island  -  McAllen TX.



Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 49
Date: Jul 18, 2010
Permalink  
 

Put me in.  I'll see you in Charleston.



__________________


National Cleaning Expo's

Status: Offline
Posts: 2147
Date: Jul 18, 2010
Permalink  
 

ok.....counted

__________________

Ron Musgraves

National Cleaning Expos
480-522-5227
Mobile Cleaning Contractor Education Seminars Roundtables

Like Us On Facebook 
Pressure Washing Institute Roof Cleaning Forum



National Cleaning Expo's

Status: Offline
Posts: 2147
Date: Jul 20, 2010
Permalink  
 



__________________

Ron Musgraves

National Cleaning Expos
480-522-5227
Mobile Cleaning Contractor Education Seminars Roundtables

Like Us On Facebook 
Pressure Washing Institute Roof Cleaning Forum



guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 1578
Date: Jul 20, 2010
Permalink  
 

Me?? of course...im IN

__________________

Dwayne Miller
FLORIDAWASH
safe roof cleaning

Lake Marion Citrus & Sumter Counties in Florida


facebook-logo.jpg twitter_logo_small.png



National Cleaning Expo's

Status: Offline
Posts: 2147
Date: Jul 21, 2010
Permalink  
 

Of Course!!

__________________

Ron Musgraves

National Cleaning Expos
480-522-5227
Mobile Cleaning Contractor Education Seminars Roundtables

Like Us On Facebook 
Pressure Washing Institute Roof Cleaning Forum



Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 423
Date: Jul 21, 2010
Permalink  
 

Quickbooks Pro will be great prizes!

__________________

Superior Power Washing
Chris Chappell
361-853-2513
Cleaning Shingle and Tile Roofs in Corpus Christi Texas
No Pressure Roof Cleaning in Corpus Christi Texas
      Texas Certified Roof Cleaner    



National Cleaning Expo's

Status: Offline
Posts: 2147
Date: Jul 21, 2010
Permalink  
 

Roof Cleaning Corpus Christi TX wrote:

Quickbooks Pro will be great prizes!




 Will see what happens...



__________________

Ron Musgraves

National Cleaning Expos
480-522-5227
Mobile Cleaning Contractor Education Seminars Roundtables

Like Us On Facebook 
Pressure Washing Institute Roof Cleaning Forum



National Cleaning Expo's

Status: Offline
Posts: 2147
Date: Jul 21, 2010
Permalink  
 

Keep posting!!!!!

__________________

Ron Musgraves

National Cleaning Expos
480-522-5227
Mobile Cleaning Contractor Education Seminars Roundtables

Like Us On Facebook 
Pressure Washing Institute Roof Cleaning Forum



guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 2289
Date: Jul 21, 2010
Permalink  
 

Chris you gotta be kidding me, your the little man always hiding behind the screen acting like the tough guy lol

-- Edited by Walk on Wednesday 21st of July 2010 09:58:40 PM

__________________
H20 POWERWASHING
Roof Cleaning Lanoka Harbor NJ 08734
clydesampsel@gmail.com
www.roofcleaningjerseyshore.com



Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute of America Certified Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 1400
Date: Jul 22, 2010
Permalink  
 

Ron Musgraves wrote:

Matthew wrote:

Thanks for your hard work RON
Maybe I'll buy you a pint at the show!


Thats great, truly appreciated...


A pint of what?  Ron has said before that he does not drink alcohol any more.  lol

 



__________________

Professional Roof Cleaning, Power Washing,
& Pressure Washing services company in
Houston Tx, Katy Tx, Fulshear Tx,
Richmond Tx, Sugar Land Tx,
Roof Cleaning Power Washing Pressure Washing
Marcus Raif
Katy, Texas
www.k-mpw.com
Roof Cleaning Pictures Houston Tx
Facebook



National Cleaning Expo's

Status: Offline
Posts: 2147
Date: Jul 22, 2010
Permalink  
 

Roof Cleaning Katy Texas (281) 392-2304 wrote:

Ron Musgraves wrote:

 

Matthew wrote:

Thanks for your hard work RON
Maybe I'll buy you a pint at the show!

 


Thats great, truly appreciated...


A pint of what?  Ron has said before that he does not drink alcohol any more.  lol

 




 Milk........



__________________

Ron Musgraves

National Cleaning Expos
480-522-5227
Mobile Cleaning Contractor Education Seminars Roundtables

Like Us On Facebook 
Pressure Washing Institute Roof Cleaning Forum



Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 423
Date: Jul 22, 2010
Permalink  
 

Walk wrote:

Chris you gotta be kidding me, your the little man always hiding behind the screen acting like the tough guy lol

-- Edited by Walk on Wednesday 21st of July 2010 09:58:40 PM



?????????????????????????

Just more jibberish coming from you again, as usual.

It just cracks me up when you post.    hahahahaha

Whatever.

 



__________________

Superior Power Washing
Chris Chappell
361-853-2513
Cleaning Shingle and Tile Roofs in Corpus Christi Texas
No Pressure Roof Cleaning in Corpus Christi Texas
      Texas Certified Roof Cleaner    



guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 2289
Date: Jul 22, 2010
Permalink  
 

Roof Cleaning Corpus Christi TX wrote:

Walk wrote:

Chris you gotta be kidding me, your the little man always hiding behind the screen acting like the tough guy lol

-- Edited by Walk on Wednesday 21st of July 2010 09:58:40 PM



?????????????????????????

Just more jibberish coming from you again, as usual.

It just cracks me up when you post.    hahahahaha

Whatever.

 




Chris what does the word Jibberish mean? are you trying to use big words? and no editing either.

Now your the one that started poking at me, and I'm only human to respond back, however it needs to stop. I don't know about you but I don't want my customers visiting here and see these things.

So please stop this non-sense now!


 



__________________
H20 POWERWASHING
Roof Cleaning Lanoka Harbor NJ 08734
clydesampsel@gmail.com
www.roofcleaningjerseyshore.com



Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 163
Date: Jul 22, 2010
Permalink  
 

Free computer sounds good. Will be watching the mailbox. Wish I could make the roundtable.

__________________
Cardinal Roof Cleaning of Jackson TN
254 Aldridge Lane
Jackson Tn 38305

Non-Pressure Roof Cleaning and Exterior Restorations
(731)414-2446
Roof Cleaning Jackson Tennessee

Roof Cleaning West Tennessee








National Cleaning Expo's

Status: Offline
Posts: 2147
Date: Jul 22, 2010
Permalink  
 

Ok, we are just funnin!!! Right?

__________________

Ron Musgraves

National Cleaning Expos
480-522-5227
Mobile Cleaning Contractor Education Seminars Roundtables

Like Us On Facebook 
Pressure Washing Institute Roof Cleaning Forum



guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 1578
Date: Jul 22, 2010
Permalink  
 

Jibberish? Thats what my customers say when I bid a job!!
Ron, I need a new pc!!

__________________

Dwayne Miller
FLORIDAWASH
safe roof cleaning

Lake Marion Citrus & Sumter Counties in Florida


facebook-logo.jpg twitter_logo_small.png



Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute Of America Certified Roof Cleaning Specialist-MODERATOR

Status: Offline
Posts: 2142
Date: Jul 22, 2010
Permalink  
 

Will Chris win another hose rolling contest again this year???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqaMOYcQRCI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEwtqwKo7z4 



__________________

All Surface Roof Cleaning
Largo FL

(727) 543-3276
Roof Cleaning Video
Tile Roof Cleaning�Palm Harbor�Florida
Larry Millette
 Roof Cleaning & Pressure Washing Florida.

  Roof Cleaners Clearwater, Pressure Washers Florida  Roof Cleaners Saint, Petersburg FL 

«First  <  1 2 3 4  >  Last»  | Page of 4  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard