The Roof Cleaning Institute Of America Training & Certification Forum
"Find A Certified Roof Cleaner Directory"

Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: My First Order...w/ Questions


Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute of America Certified Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 1247
Date: Mar 4, 2010
RE: My First Order...w/ Questions
Permalink  
 


Pressure Washer Products wrote:

Thank you for the help guys. I have found that no two system is exactly alike. What are your thoughts? I usually recommend a very conservative assortment. Some guys ask me for 15's. It seems small. They say that there pumps are fine and don't grind or cycle on or off. Hmmmm....

Mike, do you use 50's with the Fatboy's? Thank you for the input.

BTW, the two nozzles were FREE!!!!!!




I use the 0060 for shooting the top and the 1560 nozzle for the bottom half for the FATBOY.

The 0050 shoots the furthest on the 7gpm FATBOY and use it when I need extra reach for very tall roofs.



__________________


Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute of America Certifiied Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 1439
Date: Mar 4, 2010
Permalink  
 

Pressure Washer Products wrote:

Thank you for the help guys. I have found that no two system is exactly alike. What are your thoughts? I usually recommend a very conservative assortment. Some guys ask me for 15's. It seems small. They say that there pumps are fine and don't grind or cycle on or off. Hmmmm....

Mike, do you use 50's with the Fatboy's? Thank you for the input.

BTW, the two nozzles were FREE!!!!!!



           I want to be able to shoot as far as possible without to much restriction.
           How much would it be for a couple other tips if needed?
           Thank you Lori!

 



__________________

Ugly Shingles LLC Roof Cleaning Logo

517-798-5800

Ugly Shingles LLC Roof Cleaning Metro Detroit 

Get a FREE Roof Cleaning Estimate - See Our Picture Gallery Here

Roof Cleaning MI



Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 639
Date: Mar 4, 2010
Permalink  
 

Thank you, Mike! it is great to see you here! Information noted...

__________________

 

Pressure Washer Products, 800-519-9279, 727-424-6600, roof cleaning systems, roof cleaning chemicals, air diaphragm pumps

Pressure Washer Products.com

(800) 519-9279

(727) 562-5488 Outside USA

sales@pressurewasherproducts.com

DISTRIBUTORS OF SOFT WASH EQUIPMENT, SOFT WASH CHEMICAL 

PRESSURE WASHERS & HIGH PRESSURE ACCESSORIES

 ONLY Call/Email Lori for Set-Up Help



Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute of America Certified Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 1247
Date: Mar 4, 2010
Permalink  
 

Pressure Washer Products wrote:

Thank you, Mike! it is great to see you here! Information noted...




No problem Lori, thank you!

That stainless steel tri-nozzle holder you are selling is perfect for attaching the 0060,1560,0050 nozzles for the 7gpm FATBOY.

And the dual stainless steel nozzle holder for 0040,1540 nozzles on the 5gpm Delavan



__________________


RCIA Founder

Status: Offline
Posts: 7919
Date: Mar 4, 2010
Permalink  
 

Redfisherman wrote:

I will make a list of parts for all, and where I get them.  I'll even make up a few of the 7 to 5 way plugs for those that want them, with instructions on how to connect your pump battery to your vehicle when you are driving.  If you use the plug method, a fuse on the positive side of your pump battery is needed for safety.  

If you want to wire from the tow vehicle battery to a 2 wire quick connect type plug, I will make a drawing and post it.  This way it's plug to plug and you isolate the vehicle wiring but you still need fuses for safety.




Good Info Capt Fred!

 Yes, by all means post as much info as possible, with wiring diagrams, pictures, parts list, etc, etc.
If it catches on, we can call it the "Captain Fred Rig"
Seriously, we have the Billy Bob, the Apple Cider, why not the Captain Fred Rig ?
While these terminologies may seem foolish to some, they are common, as you know, in the Sports Fishing Industry, and other trades.
If you are at a Bar, and hear a couple of guys talking about a "Carolina Rig", you know you got a couple of Fishermen next to you!
So, I can hear it now,  "Larry pulled into Lori's to get his burner fixed, sporting a Captain Fred Rig, and while waiting he hit the Apple Cider hard with the Billy Bob, till it was smokin roof cleaning



__________________


Apple Roof Cleaning Tampa Florida

711 Westbrook

Brandon, FL 33511

813 655 8777

See our website here 

Click here for more information

Here are more of our services

Watch a short video

 




 



Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute of America Certifiied Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 1439
Date: Mar 5, 2010
Permalink  
 

Apple Roof Cleaning Tampa FL (813) 655-8777 wrote:

Redfisherman wrote:

I will make a list of parts for all, and where I get them.  I'll even make up a few of the 7 to 5 way plugs for those that want them, with instructions on how to connect your pump battery to your vehicle when you are driving.  If you use the plug method, a fuse on the positive side of your pump battery is needed for safety.  

If you want to wire from the tow vehicle battery to a 2 wire quick connect type plug, I will make a drawing and post it.  This way it's plug to plug and you isolate the vehicle wiring but you still need fuses for safety.




Good Info Capt Fred!

 Yes, by all means post as much info as possible, with wiring diagrams, pictures, parts list, etc, etc.
If it catches on, we can call it the "Captain Fred Rig"
Seriously, we have the Billy Bob, the Apple Cider, why not the Captain Fred Rig ?
While these terminologies may seem foolish to some, they are common, as you know, in the Sports Fishing Industry, and other trades.
If you are at a Bar, and hear a couple of guys talking about a "Carolina Rig", you know you got a couple of Fishermen next to you!
So, I can hear it now,  "Larry pulled into Lori's to get his burner fixed, sporting a Captain Fred Rig, and while waiting he hit the Apple Cider hard with the Billy Bob, till it was smokin roof cleaning



          lol right on! I'm calling mine the *UCK FIN.... (POS)

 



__________________

Ugly Shingles LLC Roof Cleaning Logo

517-798-5800

Ugly Shingles LLC Roof Cleaning Metro Detroit 

Get a FREE Roof Cleaning Estimate - See Our Picture Gallery Here

Roof Cleaning MI

«First  <  1 2 | Page of 2  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard