The Roof Cleaning Institute Of America Training & Certification Forum
"Find A Certified Roof Cleaner Directory"

Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: Logo Decals Vote for which one you want
Which logo do you want to make in 6x6 decals [33 vote(s)]

Logo at the top of forum. Just the left part. the building
57.6%
The guy on the roof with the gas mask.
0.0%
The green logo.
42.4%


Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 17
Date: Feb 13, 2010
RE: Logo Decals Vote for which one you want
Permalink  
 


I like the green better as well. I dont like the idea of a guy with a pressure washer on a roof.

__________________
Mike Dennis
Exterior Cleaning Solutions
www.exteriorcleaningky.com
www.cheaproofcleaning.com


Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute Of America Certified Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 3547
Date: Feb 13, 2010
Permalink  
 

 Just make certified bigger on the original logo? The word CERTIFIED speaks hugely. Possably the most important word on the logo that stands you out from the crowd. Make it not a square but rectangular. So certified can be bigger. The pilliars and the american flag speaks soooo much also.

 IMHO we shouldnt stray from that logo unless we change the logo on this website as well.

 When you see black, white, and red Those are my company colors. They are the same on everything. Business card, magnets, pens, all my paperwork, envelopes  etc. The font I use, etc It all matches.

  If you have a red truck a green truck and a blue one thats not the best marketing. All should be the same color. I'll take 2 for now. Regardless of what direction we go. Once I get certified.

Here are some pics. I'm not all the way there yet. Oh and the Tshirt on top is 4-5 years old! It looks like a heavy metal tour shirt front n back lol. Decided that font was too hard to read.

-- Edited by gutterdog on Saturday 13th of February 2010 03:41:51 PM

Attachments
__________________

240-355-1110

From up on the Roof cleaning, Gutter cleaning, to down on the Concrete cleaning...

All pressure washing services in between!

Serving  PG, Charles, St Marys and Calvert county Maryland

Cleaning service 




Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 53
Date: Feb 13, 2010
Permalink  
 

gutterdog wrote:

 Just make certified bigger on the original logo? The word CERTIFIED speaks hugely. Possably the most important word on the logo that stands you out from the crowd. Make it not a square but rectangular. So certified can be bigger. The pilliars and the american flag speaks soooo much also.

 IMHO we shouldnt stray from that logo unless we change the logo on this website as well.

 When you see black, white, and red Those are my company colors. They are the same on everything. Business card, magnets, pens, all my paperwork, envelopes  etc. The font I use, etc It all matches.

  If you have a red truck a green truck and a blue one thats not the best marketing. All should be the same color. I'll take 2 for now. Regardless of what direction we go. Once I get certified.

Here are some pics. I'm not all the way there yet. Oh and the Tshirt on top is 4-5 years old! It looks like a heavy metal tour shirt front n back lol. Decided that font was too hard to read.

-- Edited by gutterdog on Saturday 13th of February 2010 03:41:51 PM



I agree.  There should be some sort of uniformity between the website and any marketing materials.  If the logo on the website does not reflect "Certified" large enough, just enlarge the word certified.  I dont think it would alter the logo too much.

 



__________________

Zeke Bullock
Dallas- Ft Worth Tx Shingle Shine
Roof Cleaning Dallas Texas



Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 467
Date: Feb 13, 2010
Permalink  
 

Can I get some? if im not certified yet?

__________________
FullBlast


Chet Eby
Shippensburg PA 17257


Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 251
Date: Feb 13, 2010
Permalink  
 

I like the one on the forum because it looks very professional and patriotic which gets people's attention.

__________________

Prestige Pressure Washing and Roof Cleaning
Roof Cleaning Dayton Ohio
Pressure Washing Dayton OH

888-477-9274
         Proudly Cleaning Ohio & Indiana since 2007
4633 W Wenger Rd.
Clayton, OH  45315



Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 546
Date: Feb 13, 2010
Permalink  
 

Yes you can, But this forum has helped you in many ways. Correcct? Well be respectfull and not display the decals until your certified. Thank you

__________________

Toledo Roof Cleaning LLC
Serving Ohio, Michigan and Indiana
(419) 265-3306
NON-PRESSURE ROOF CLEANING
Roof Cleaning Toledo, Ohio


http://toledoroofcleaning.com

 


 



RCIA Founder

Status: Offline
Posts: 7919
Date: Feb 13, 2010
Permalink  
 

white fox wrote:

Can I get some? if im not certified yet?




Do like he said, don't display until certified ?
That should not be long!
I have been watching your posts biggrin

 



__________________


Apple Roof Cleaning Tampa Florida

711 Westbrook

Brandon, FL 33511

813 655 8777

See our website here 

Click here for more information

Here are more of our services

Watch a short video

 




 



Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute Of America Certified Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 3547
Date: Feb 13, 2010
Permalink  
 

Zeke wrote:

gutterdog wrote:

 Just make certified bigger on the original logo? The word CERTIFIED speaks hugely. Possably the most important word on the logo that stands you out from the crowd. Make it not a square but rectangular. So certified can be bigger. The pilliars and the american flag speaks soooo much also.

 IMHO we shouldnt stray from that logo unless we change the logo on this website as well.

 When you see black, white, and red Those are my company colors. They are the same on everything. Business card, magnets, pens, all my paperwork, envelopes  etc. The font I use, etc It all matches.

  If you have a red truck a green truck and a blue one thats not the best marketing. All should be the same color. I'll take 2 for now. Regardless of what direction we go. Once I get certified.

Here are some pics. I'm not all the way there yet. Oh and the Tshirt on top is 4-5 years old! It looks like a heavy metal tour shirt front n back lol. Decided that font was too hard to read.

-- Edited by gutterdog on Saturday 13th of February 2010 03:41:51 PM



I agree.  There should be some sort of uniformity between the website and any marketing materials.  If the logo on the website does not reflect "Certified" large enough, just enlarge the word certified.  I dont think it would alter the logo too much.

 



 Uniformity! Thats the word I was looking for! I aint college educated or nuthin. So I not so quick with all those big words, LOL. The logo I checked out again. Its rectangular horizontaly If it was made a square and a lil bit bigger than 6" x 6" Maybe 8x8? It would be more recognizable and readable? noticable! I'm tellin ya the website logo is the best. Just get certified in bigger letters under it. Make certified bigger than all the letters. I'm thinking stencil font for certified, but im fond of that font so maybe I'm being a lil predjudice.

 The stencil font saying certified is like a cha chunk with a rubber ink thing on a document! So and so is now certified....CHA CHUNK!
 
 Even if the price doubled to 10 each I'm still in!

 Once we decide which logo to use. Place the logo near eye level on your truck. By eye level that is where drivers, next to or behind you, there eyes are. If its too high or too low the chances of it being seen is less. I learned this before. It works. the most valuable space on a cooler door, for a sign is right next to the handle that opens the door. Thats where your eye goes. 

 Name recognition was mentioned in some other thread. Well check this out. Budweiser spends more than any other company in advertising, name recognition. I sold beer for 16 years. I sold for Bud too. My beer of choice is not Budweiser. My job was to get a beer drinker to change what they drink to what I sold, and some other stuff.

 Some beer drinkers are loyal some are not. It all does the same thing. The 3 strongest ways to get someone to change was price, placement of sale ad (on first page of google search), And what do your friends drink (WOM). Once you get them to switch keep the quality up, etc etc keep them happy and make them loyal! I was pretty good at it. Now this house washing, roof washing etc. is a whole lot different but similiar.

 Thats my 2 cents. Hope we get it right here at RCIA, the first time.

 



__________________

240-355-1110

From up on the Roof cleaning, Gutter cleaning, to down on the Concrete cleaning...

All pressure washing services in between!

Serving  PG, Charles, St Marys and Calvert county Maryland

Cleaning service 




Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 2277
Date: Feb 13, 2010
Permalink  
 

I like the one with the guy on the roof but if you change out the guy and ad just a stream of water with splash i think that would look better.

I also like the green logo as well (thats the one i voted for) i would like to know what backgroung there would be as i have a black truck.

__________________

DiamondRoofCleaning_HEADER-part-2_edited-1.jpg

Diamond Roof Cleaning

320 e collings dr

Williamstown NJ 08094

Mike Derose-Owner

609-929-5812



RCIA Founder

Status: Offline
Posts: 7919
Date: Feb 13, 2010
Permalink  
 

gutterdog wrote:

Zeke wrote:

 

gutterdog wrote:

 Just make certified bigger on the original logo? The word CERTIFIED speaks hugely. Possably the most important word on the logo that stands you out from the crowd. Make it not a square but rectangular. So certified can be bigger. The pilliars and the american flag speaks soooo much also.

 IMHO we shouldnt stray from that logo unless we change the logo on this website as well.

 When you see black, white, and red Those are my company colors. They are the same on everything. Business card, magnets, pens, all my paperwork, envelopes  etc. The font I use, etc It all matches.

  If you have a red truck a green truck and a blue one thats not the best marketing. All should be the same color. I'll take 2 for now. Regardless of what direction we go. Once I get certified.

Here are some pics. I'm not all the way there yet. Oh and the Tshirt on top is 4-5 years old! It looks like a heavy metal tour shirt front n back lol. Decided that font was too hard to read.

-- Edited by gutterdog on Saturday 13th of February 2010 03:41:51 PM



I agree.  There should be some sort of uniformity between the website and any marketing materials.  If the logo on the website does not reflect "Certified" large enough, just enlarge the word certified.  I dont think it would alter the logo too much.

 



 Uniformity! Thats the word I was looking for! I aint college educated or nuthin. So I not so quick with all those big words, LOL. The logo I checked out again. Its rectangular horizontaly If it was made a square and a lil bit bigger than 6" x 6" Maybe 8x8? It would be more recognizable and readable? noticable! I'm tellin ya the website logo is the best. Just get certified in bigger letters under it. Make certified bigger than all the letters. I'm thinking stencil font for certified, but im fond of that font so maybe I'm being a lil predjudice.

 The stencil font saying certified is like a cha chunk with a rubber ink thing on a document! So and so is now certified....CHA CHUNK!
 
 Even if the price doubled to 10 each I'm still in!

 Once we decide which logo to use. Place the logo near eye level on your truck. By eye level that is where drivers, next to or behind you, there eyes are. If its too high or too low the chances of it being seen is less. I learned this before. It works. the most valuable space on a cooler door, for a sign is right next to the handle that opens the door. Thats where your eye goes. 

 Name recognition was mentioned in some other thread. Well check this out. Budweiser spends more than any other company in advertising, name recognition. I sold beer for 16 years. I sold for Bud too. My beer of choice is not Budweiser. My job was to get a beer drinker to change what they drink to what I sold, and some other stuff.

 Some beer drinkers are loyal some are not. It all does the same thing. The 3 strongest ways to get someone to change was price, placement of sale ad (on first page of google search), And what do your friends drink (WOM). Once you get them to switch keep the quality up, etc etc keep them happy and make them loyal! I was pretty good at it. Now this house washing, roof washing etc. is a whole lot different but similiar.

 Thats my 2 cents. Hope we get it right here at RCIA, the first time.

 




Maybe we could enlist one of our guys to make the Red Certified bigger ?


 



__________________


Apple Roof Cleaning Tampa Florida

711 Westbrook

Brandon, FL 33511

813 655 8777

See our website here 

Click here for more information

Here are more of our services

Watch a short video

 




 



Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute Of America Certified Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 3547
Date: Feb 13, 2010
Permalink  
 

Apple Roof Cleaning Tampa FL (813) 655-8777 wrote:

white fox wrote:

Can I get some? if im not certified yet?




Do like he said, don't display until certified ?
That should not be long!
I have been watching your posts biggrin

 




 Chris I hope you been watchin mine too!!!!!!!! I really want to help. I come in on certain topics that I'm sure about. I like the logo.  It can really work if we dont change it!! I'm goood at some things, other things working on.

 Chris this I'm sure about.

 Dont change the logo.

 Its awesome. just looking at it, it says alot. Just the picture. The way its done. the colors. its simple. A little says alot. More professional lookin than the other logo.

 Check this out. When I seen the logo. It reminded me of the buildings in Wash DC. They are here forever. Where I live. The American flag... Permanacy, the leader (America the leader all other countries). Who gonna come here and check out this site, really, majority other roof washers. And see the logo here? 

 Put out something different, and confusion starts. " these guys dont even have their look together yet?", "must be new?"RCIA is new! We cant send that image, or thought out to a guest here. (Most guests are members anyway reading. When something comes up they want to post on they sign in, lol!!!) Youll figure that out when you online for hours checkin stuff out. lookin, guessin, and it looks like you right.  

 You delegated authority I think to someone else to design this. Put trust in someone else. Well most people think in their own interest. Rare to find someone to think in your own interest. Doing Gutterdogs taught me that.(From post I read today from you Chris you dont care? Thats the feeling I got. Maybe you dont feel you deserve this new growth? I think you do buddie!(Why didnt they just take the original logo and put certified under it?))  Like I delegated authority to the sign company for my truck. If I went with their first idea... (I didnt) They wouldve made what they wanted. Me a f'ed up truck, and Id want it changed last year. (Truck was done  2 years ago.) I change my buisiness cards every year. (Not the back! The back of my cards ROCK)That aint changin. And neither is my truck! I did good.  

 The front of cards aint right just yet. My truck is!!! minus the regular logo of the RCIA! Cant wait to add that!!!

 I've been very blunt here today. I do appologize. Something I dont want to see happen. Just doing my part for the RCIA! ( I take alot of pride here. The lettering, everything is just below TGS.)

 DO NOT CHANGE THE LOGO! DO NOT CHANGE THE LOGO!!!!



__________________

240-355-1110

From up on the Roof cleaning, Gutter cleaning, to down on the Concrete cleaning...

All pressure washing services in between!

Serving  PG, Charles, St Marys and Calvert county Maryland

Cleaning service 




Forum Administrator Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute of America Certified Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 2720
Date: Feb 13, 2010
Permalink  
 

How about this? It is sized to enlarge to 8X8 at 300 dpi.



Attachments
__________________

 

Roof Cleaning Louisville Kentucky | Qwik Roof Cleaners
Louisville Kentucky 

 Click here to visit our website

Roof Stain Removal Louisville Ky

CONCRETE CLEANING / FENCE / DECK RESTORATION

HOT WATER STEAM CLEANING

502-773-1730



RCIA Founder

Status: Offline
Posts: 7919
Date: Feb 13, 2010
Permalink  
 

garyw wrote:

How about this? It is sized to enlarge to 8X8 at 300 dpi. 138394,




I LIKE that big BOLD CERTIFIED Clyde 138394,

 Nice work Gary!



__________________


Apple Roof Cleaning Tampa Florida

711 Westbrook

Brandon, FL 33511

813 655 8777

See our website here 

Click here for more information

Here are more of our services

Watch a short video

 




 



Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 124
Date: Feb 13, 2010
Permalink  
 

Gary, I like this one I could use 4 of them.



__________________

Dan Shay (304) 233-6288
Ohio Valley Roof Cleaning
Roof Cleaning Wheeling WV 26003
 Weirton West Virginia Roof Cleaning
  StClairsville Ohio Cleaning Roof
 Steubinville Ohio Roof Cleaning



Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 546
Date: Feb 13, 2010
Permalink  
 

Gary, I like your updated logo. although I think we should try to keep it at 6x6.  The bigger certified sticks out and is great.  Lets not try to reinvent the wheel.  These logo's have been voted on and let's get things rolling.  I think we are close and we could possible have decals by the end of the month.  Thanks for helping out Gary.

__________________

Toledo Roof Cleaning LLC
Serving Ohio, Michigan and Indiana
(419) 265-3306
NON-PRESSURE ROOF CLEANING
Roof Cleaning Toledo, Ohio


http://toledoroofcleaning.com

 


 



Forum Administrator Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute of America Certified Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 2720
Date: Feb 13, 2010
Permalink  
 

Roof Cleaning Toledo Ohio (419) 265-3306 wrote:

Gary, I like your updated logo. although I think we should try to keep it at 6x6.  The bigger certified sticks out and is great.  Lets not try to reinvent the wheel.  These logo's have been voted on and let's get things rolling.  I think we are close and we could possible have decals by the end of the month.  Thanks for helping out Gary.



Everyone is welcome for my help. That is what I did for over 22 years.
I think it is time to get on with the show. 6X6 is the ideal size. Easy to read, don't take up all the window and block your vision, and still very readable, The poll shows the forum logo is the majority choice, so lets do it. 6X6 with the big certification. Roof cleaning season is getting close. Place your order now and we can probably have them by the end of this month.
Who wants how many??  Step right up!

 



__________________

 

Roof Cleaning Louisville Kentucky | Qwik Roof Cleaners
Louisville Kentucky 

 Click here to visit our website

Roof Stain Removal Louisville Ky

CONCRETE CLEANING / FENCE / DECK RESTORATION

HOT WATER STEAM CLEANING

502-773-1730



RCIA Founder

Status: Offline
Posts: 7919
Date: Feb 13, 2010
Permalink  
 

Roof Cleaning Toledo Ohio (419) 265-3306 wrote:

Gary, I like your updated logo. although I think we should try to keep it at 6x6.  The bigger certified sticks out and is great.  Lets not try to reinvent the wheel.  These logo's have been voted on and let's get things rolling.  I think we are close and we could possible have decals by the end of the month.  Thanks for helping out Gary.




Does it look blurry to you, the one in Gary's Post he re did ?
Wonder if Gary went through this thread, and modified the one I posted, or took the smaller artwork from the top of the forum, or something ?
Maybe I am just old, and see blurry from all the roof cleaning chemicals yawn

 



__________________


Apple Roof Cleaning Tampa Florida

711 Westbrook

Brandon, FL 33511

813 655 8777

See our website here 

Click here for more information

Here are more of our services

Watch a short video

 




 



Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 546
Date: Feb 13, 2010
Permalink  
 

O.k Everyone, we are making progress.  I believe we can eliminate the guy on the roof logo.  Gary from Qwik Roof Cleaners was nice enough to improve the forum logo and enlarge the Certified.  I am going to try to get the decal guy to do both designs in smaller quantities for the same price.  So start letting me know how many each of you want.  I have attached the final two choices.  Thanks for everones ideas.

Attachments
__________________

Toledo Roof Cleaning LLC
Serving Ohio, Michigan and Indiana
(419) 265-3306
NON-PRESSURE ROOF CLEANING
Roof Cleaning Toledo, Ohio


http://toledoroofcleaning.com

 


 



RCIA Founder

Status: Offline
Posts: 7919
Date: Feb 13, 2010
Permalink  
 

Roof Cleaning Toledo Ohio (419) 265-3306 wrote:

O.k Everyone, we are making progress.  I believe we can eliminate the guy on the roof logo.  Gary from Qwik Roof Cleaners was nice enough to improve the forum logo and enlarge the Certified.  I am going to try to get the decal guy to do both designs in smaller quantities for the same price.  So start letting me know how many each of you want.  I have attached the final two choices.  Thanks for everones ideas.




I want 4 White Ones, now that the Certified Is Bigger

 



__________________


Apple Roof Cleaning Tampa Florida

711 Westbrook

Brandon, FL 33511

813 655 8777

See our website here 

Click here for more information

Here are more of our services

Watch a short video

 




 



Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 546
Date: Feb 14, 2010
Permalink  
 

O.k I have chris down for four white ones.  Thanks Chris  I will start making a list and post it after I get enough so everyone can verify.  Thanks

__________________

Toledo Roof Cleaning LLC
Serving Ohio, Michigan and Indiana
(419) 265-3306
NON-PRESSURE ROOF CLEANING
Roof Cleaning Toledo, Ohio


http://toledoroofcleaning.com

 


 

«First  <  1 2 3  >  Last»  | Page of 3  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard