The Roof Cleaning Institute Of America Training & Certification Forum
"Find A Certified Roof Cleaner Directory"

Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: House Washing ???


Roof Cleaning Institute Of America Certified Roof Cleaner

Status: Offline
Posts: 590
Date: Apr 20, 2009
House Washing ???
Permalink  
 


I have been reading but I can not find anything specific to house washing here. In my area we have a mix of brick and vinyl siding with a little other things mixed in because of the older homes being painted wood.

Now usually if the roof needs to be cleaned then the siding normally needs it also. I am trying to determine the best method of performing this work.

I saw an earlier post of Chris's on apple cider but what is used for the downstreaming. I really don't want the pressure washer solution as it can cause too much damage if done wrong.

Any hints? Thanks.

__________________


Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 1342
Date: Apr 20, 2009
Permalink  
 

I will tell you before someone else does,...it was determined when this board started that roof cleaning is the only topic for this board. It's not a selfish thing,...it's about keeping us and our websites ranked higher. Don't take offense, and there are other boards you can check out.


The Grime Scene

Pressure Washing Institute

Jeff

__________________

Raystown Roof Cleaning
Central, Pa

(814) 644-1396 or 1-800-236-0322

Roof Cleaning Central Pennsylvania

Huntingdon, State College, Lewistown, Altoona









Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 1213
Date: Apr 20, 2009
Permalink  
 

And the UAMCC, and Roof Cleaning Forums!

__________________




Roof Cleaning Institute Of America Certified Roof Cleaner

Status: Offline
Posts: 590
Date: Apr 20, 2009
Permalink  
 

Understood but it was my impression that this in the shade section was for other things other than roof cleaning. Even just general BS which has nothing to do with roof cleaning.

"It's not a selfish thing,...it's about keeping us and our websites ranked higher."

Contradicting yourself aren't you with the above statement? If it is about keeping your web sites ranked higher then how is that NOT selfish? I don't blame you for this as I will be thinking the same thing.

My reason for asking was that I am just putting together my rig and looking for ways to keep the pumps working because if they are not I don't make a living.

__________________


Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 1213
Date: Apr 20, 2009
Permalink  
 

Hey Pat, whats your email? I will send you a great source for mixes....

__________________




Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 1342
Date: Apr 20, 2009
Permalink  
 

Not contradicting at all.
Not selfish means; it's nothing personal.
And working for higher rankings is business.

Jeff

__________________

Raystown Roof Cleaning
Central, Pa

(814) 644-1396 or 1-800-236-0322

Roof Cleaning Central Pennsylvania

Huntingdon, State College, Lewistown, Altoona









Roof Cleaning Institute Of America Certified Roof Cleaner

Status: Offline
Posts: 590
Date: Apr 20, 2009
Permalink  
 

pat@greatwhitetechnologies.com

Thanks

__________________


Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute of America Certified Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 1998
Date: Apr 20, 2009
Permalink  
 

Please send me the same on cleaning to latent01@aol.com

__________________

Charlies Roof Cleaning

                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQDTM0TQ_PI 

                SERVING BOTH NASSAU AND SUFFOLK COUNTY

               FREE ESTIMATES / SATISFACTION GUARANTEED!

                       516-763-4108   /   631-433-6449





 



RCIA Founder

Status: Offline
Posts: 7919
Date: Apr 20, 2009
Permalink  
 

GreatWhiteTechnologies wrote:

Understood but it was my impression that this in the shade section was for other things other than roof cleaning. Even just general BS which has nothing to do with roof cleaning.

"It's not a selfish thing,...it's about keeping us and our websites ranked higher."

Contradicting yourself aren't you with the above statement? If it is about keeping your web sites ranked higher then how is that NOT selfish? I don't blame you for this as I will be thinking the same thing.

My reason for asking was that I am just putting together my rig and looking for ways to keep the pumps working because if they are not I don't make a living.




Our Forum software is always open to search engines.

We can CLOSE our Roof Cleaning Forums to non members, but not to search engines.

Talking Politics, Sports, Religion, Philosophy, Pressure Washing, Hood Cleaning etc etc etc, EXCESSIVELY confuses Google.

THE KEY WORD HERE IS EXCESSIVELY

It effects our high search engine ranking, and that effects us all biggrin

IF i would have seen your post first - I would have answered  it for you - IF I could.
But I didn't - and do not even OWN a Pressure Washer biggrin

Go here http://www.propowerwash.com/board/upload/index.php or here www.thegrimescene.com  for better answers to that kind of information.

It IS OK for an Occassional Off Topic Post biggrin

Just keep it CONFINED to The In The Shade Forum

I think the guys here were simply being protective of the Forums High Search Engine Rank, from what I TOLD them.

ONE "OFF Topic" Forum out of 65 Forums will NOT Hurt Us SEO Wise biggrin

 

 

 

 

 

 





-- Edited by Apple Roof Cleaning Tampa (813) 655-8777 on Monday 20th of April 2009 02:55:52 PM

__________________


Apple Roof Cleaning Tampa Florida

711 Westbrook

Brandon, FL 33511

813 655 8777

See our website here 

Click here for more information

Here are more of our services

Watch a short video

 




 



guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 745
Date: Apr 21, 2009
Permalink  
 

Chris from Apple said:

It IS OK for an Occassional Off Topic Post biggrin

Just keep it CONFINED to The In The Shade Forum

I think the guys here were simply being protective of the Forums High Search Engine Rank, from what I TOLD them.

ONE "OFF Topic" Forum out of 65 Forums will NOT Hurt Us SEO Wise




David from Roof Clean USA said:

So lets clarify, are we or are we not a roof cleaning only forum?

There are many other boards that are available for search on the subject of house washing. There is only ONE RCIA roof cleaning ONLY board. This board was the first and is the BEST board for this topic.

IMHO, do not dilute it, make it stand out as a shining example.


__________________
Roof-Cleaning-GA Blog
Roof-Cleaning-Georgia Blog


RCIA Founder

Status: Offline
Posts: 7919
Date: Apr 21, 2009
Permalink  
 

Roof Clean USA Georgia 229-227-0000 wrote:

Chris from Apple said:

It IS OK for an Occassional Off Topic Post biggrin

Just keep it CONFINED to The In The Shade Forum

I think the guys here were simply being protective of the Forums High Search Engine Rank, from what I TOLD them.

ONE "OFF Topic" Forum out of 65 Forums will NOT Hurt Us SEO Wise




David from Roof Clean USA said:

So lets clarify, are we or are we not a roof cleaning only forum?

There are many other boards that are available for search on the subject of house washing. There is only ONE RCIA roof cleaning ONLY board. This board was the first and is the BEST board for this topic.

IMHO, do not dilute it, make it stand out as a shining example.




We COULD always vote - LOL
i wonder what the guys want ?

 



__________________


Apple Roof Cleaning Tampa Florida

711 Westbrook

Brandon, FL 33511

813 655 8777

See our website here 

Click here for more information

Here are more of our services

Watch a short video

 




 



Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 1342
Date: Apr 21, 2009
Permalink  
 

Roof cleaning only. There's enough info on other boards to draw from. And any house washing info posted here would be nothing but repeated info from other boards. I think it will be just to redundant.

And by the way,...I am a house washer.
Jeff

__________________

Raystown Roof Cleaning
Central, Pa

(814) 644-1396 or 1-800-236-0322

Roof Cleaning Central Pennsylvania

Huntingdon, State College, Lewistown, Altoona









Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 49
Date: Apr 21, 2009
Permalink  
 

I say we keep it roof cleaning only.
Just like Jeff mentioned it will all just be repeated info from the other boards.



__________________

 

A-1 Construction Cleaning & Pressure Washing

Sarasota FL, Roof Cleaning
941-270-0742
Page 1 of 1  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard