The Roof Cleaning Institute Of America Training & Certification Forum
"Find A Certified Roof Cleaner Directory"

Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: This years Season.....One word (horrible)


Deleted

Status: Offline
Posts: 1034
Date: May 6, 2013
RE: This years Season.....One word (horrible)
Permalink  
 


Just so you know Brian does have a blog, I don't mean to speak for him because I know he will probably be back on tomorrow.
I only say so because we have the same company working on our sites.

__________________

 

 

 

 

 

 



Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute of America Certified Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 994
Date: May 6, 2013
Permalink  
 

A to Z wrote:

But realize that the website is ranking very well.

I agree that some before and after pics at the top, even in a slideshow would be fantastic.

Brian I honestly think that it is due to the prolonged shatty weather we had up here.


Zack your right my site does rank well ..My site works and it get me alot of other business. More than 1/2 my  business is building and remodeling work. What I should have said in my opening post is that my site has driven in alot of work this year just not roof cleaning work. 



__________________

Brian C. Jackson

Jackson Contracting 

Pelham NH. 03076

Roof Cleaning Southern NH and Northern Mass

 

(603)401-8408

E-mail Briancjacksonllc2@gmail.com

Click Here to view our web-site

Click Here for an estimate



Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute of America Certified Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 994
Date: May 6, 2013
Permalink  
 

Apple Roof Cleaning Tampa FL (813) 655-8777 wrote:
Mr Maintenance w

 


 Do you want the truth ? Your website is a mess! Your roof cleaning page needs work, especially the headline at the top of the page. I got news for you, Brian Jackson and his 20 years of experience dont mean chit to a potential customer, UNTIL you have got their interest with some nice before and after pics, get some before and afters at the TOP of the page!


 Chris i always want the truth. And here is some advice for you. 20 years of experience does matter, If i was only a roof cleaner I could just get away with an easier website. Your mind set works great for roof cleaning but your mindset and advice does not work for my building and remodeling. Chris with all do respect I have a saying for times like this... and it is in response to your specific comment about my 20 years of experience dont mean chit.  Chris Im right handed but I have more skill in my left hand than most have in there whole body, so 20 yrs of experience does mean chit... And as far as my blog, look at my articles page, it is there. 



__________________

Brian C. Jackson

Jackson Contracting 

Pelham NH. 03076

Roof Cleaning Southern NH and Northern Mass

 

(603)401-8408

E-mail Briancjacksonllc2@gmail.com

Click Here to view our web-site

Click Here for an estimate



Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute Of America

Status: Offline
Posts: 1064
Date: May 6, 2013
Permalink  
 

Brian,

Keep the faith brother. The calls will start coming in. This past winter stressed the budget of a lot of homeowners and Sandy is still on their minds. Last year did you document which avenue of advertising worked the best for you?

Hank



__________________

Pocono Non Pressure Roof & Exterior Cleaning, LLC

Stroudsburg, PA 18360

570-994-6918

Serving the Pocono and Lehigh Valley(Carbon, Lehigh, Northampton, Monroe, Pike and Wayne Counties), PA community as well as both Warren and Sussex Counties of New Jersey



Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute of America Certified Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 994
Date: May 6, 2013
Permalink  
 

waxman18324 wrote:

Brian,

Keep the faith brother. The calls will start coming in. This past winter stressed the budget of a lot of homeowners and Sandy is still on their minds. Last year did you document which avenue of advertising worked the best for you?

Hank


 Hank not sure If I should answer that. But here goes..I did just eddm and a few newpaper adds. Now before anyone goes off and says something like( well theres your answer, you need to adverise more. I did over 130 residential roofs and 2 large condo projects and a large 55 and older project. And 90% of them came from my website, the 55 older came from Condo Associated site, the condo projects came from RCIA.  Bottom  line is that this season is slow to start. Im busy with other jobs Kitchen, Building a family room W/garage under and In-Law  appartment , but is held up in board of appeals.  So I have plenty to keep busy, but it is aggravating to come home and see my new rig sitting and not returning the investment that was put into it. 



__________________

Brian C. Jackson

Jackson Contracting 

Pelham NH. 03076

Roof Cleaning Southern NH and Northern Mass

 

(603)401-8408

E-mail Briancjacksonllc2@gmail.com

Click Here to view our web-site

Click Here for an estimate



Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute Of America Certified Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 2520
Date: May 6, 2013
Permalink  
 

Apple Roof Cleaning Tampa FL (813) 655-8777 wrote:
Mr Maintenance wrote:
Apple Roof Cleaning Tampa FL (813) 655-8777 wrote:
Mr Maintenance w

 


 Do you want the truth ? Your website is a mess! Your roof cleaning page needs work, especially the headline at the top of the page. I got news for you, Brian Jackson and his 20 years of experience dont mean chit to a potential customer, UNTIL you have got their interest with some nice before and after pics, get some before and afters at the TOP of the page!


 Chris i always want the truth. And here is some advice for you. 20 years of experience does matter, If i was only a roof cleaner I could just get away with an easier website. Your mind set works great for roof cleaning but your mindset and advice does not work for my building and remodeling. Chris with all do respect I have a saying for times like this... and it is in response to your specific comment about my 20 years of experience dont mean chit.  Chris Im right handed but I have more skill in my left hand than most have in there whole body, so 20 yrs of experience does mean chit... And as far as my blog, look at my articles page, it is there. 


 Brian, I have 20 years of experience too, cleaning roofs. But, I am of the "Don't preach me a sermon, show me a sermon" school of thought.

Anyone can CLAIM 20 years of experience, and here in Florida (land of the Con Man), it is done everyday. 

The "proof is in the pudding", and in this case, the "pudding" is before and after the roof cleaning pictures, displayed  at the TOP of your webpage.

I am not qualified to comment on your home remodeling webpage. I am not an expert at that. My comments are only for your roof cleaning business.

Unfortunately, you have chosen to combine your roof cleaning page with your other services.

It is going to be harder to get your roof cleaning page to Rank Brian, because it is "polluted" by your home remodeling business.

A stand alone roof cleaning webpage, with it's own URL would have been much better.

 

 


 I agree with Chris you should have had 2 sites. 



__________________

Liberty SoftWash

Eric Seitz
717-324-4208
Dallastown, PA 17313

Roof Cleaning York, Lancaster and Harrisburg, PA

Power Washing and Pressure Washing York, Lancaster and Harrisburg, PA

See Our Picture Gallery Here

Liberty SoftWash

 

 

 



RCIA Founder

Status: Offline
Posts: 7904
Date: May 6, 2013
Permalink  
 

Mr Maintenance wrote:
Apple Roof Cleaning Tampa FL (813) 655-8777 wrote:
Mr Maintenance w

 


 Do you want the truth ? Your website is a mess! Your roof cleaning page needs work, especially the headline at the top of the page. I got news for you, Brian Jackson and his 20 years of experience dont mean chit to a potential customer, UNTIL you have got their interest with some nice before and after pics, get some before and afters at the TOP of the page!


 Chris i always want the truth. And here is some advice for you. 20 years of experience does matter, If i was only a roof cleaner I could just get away with an easier website. Your mind set works great for roof cleaning but your mindset and advice does not work for my building and remodeling. Chris with all do respect I have a saying for times like this... and it is in response to your specific comment about my 20 years of experience dont mean chit.  Chris Im right handed but I have more skill in my left hand than most have in there whole body, so 20 yrs of experience does mean chit... And as far as my blog, look at my articles page, it is there. 


 Brian, I have 20 years of experience too, cleaning roofs. But, I am of the "Don't preach me a sermon, show me a sermon" school of thought.

Anyone can CLAIM 20 years of experience, and here in Florida (land of the Con Man), it is done everyday. 

The "proof is in the pudding", and in this case, the "pudding" is before and after the roof cleaning pictures, displayed  at the TOP of your webpage.

I am not qualified to comment on your home remodeling webpage. I am not an expert at that. My comments are only for your roof cleaning business.

Unfortunately, you have chosen to combine your roof cleaning page with your other services.

It is going to be harder to get your roof cleaning page to Rank Brian, because it is "polluted" by your home remodeling business.

A stand alone roof cleaning webpage, with it's own URL would have been much better.

 

 



__________________


Apple Roof Cleaning Tampa Florida

711 Westbrook

Brandon, FL 33511

813 655 8777

See our website here 

Click here for more information

Here are more of our services

Watch a short video

 




 



RCIA Founder

Status: Offline
Posts: 7904
Date: May 7, 2013
Permalink  
 

Roof Cleaning By A&E wrote:
Apple Roof Cleaning Tampa FL (813) 655-8777 wrote:
Mr Maintenance wrote:
Apple Roof Cleaning Tampa FL (813) 655-8777 wrote:
Mr Maintenance w

 


 Do you want the truth ? Your website is a mess! Your roof cleaning page needs work, especially the headline at the top of the page. I got news for you, Brian Jackson and his 20 years of experience dont mean chit to a potential customer, UNTIL you have got their interest with some nice before and after pics, get some before and afters at the TOP of the page!


 Chris i always want the truth. And here is some advice for you. 20 years of experience does matter, If i was only a roof cleaner I could just get away with an easier website. Your mind set works great for roof cleaning but your mindset and advice does not work for my building and remodeling. Chris with all do respect I have a saying for times like this... and it is in response to your specific comment about my 20 years of experience dont mean chit.  Chris Im right handed but I have more skill in my left hand than most have in there whole body, so 20 yrs of experience does mean chit... And as far as my blog, look at my articles page, it is there. 


 Brian, I have 20 years of experience too, cleaning roofs. But, I am of the "Don't preach me a sermon, show me a sermon" school of thought.

Anyone can CLAIM 20 years of experience, and here in Florida (land of the Con Man), it is done everyday. 

The "proof is in the pudding", and in this case, the "pudding" is before and after the roof cleaning pictures, displayed  at the TOP of your webpage.

I am not qualified to comment on your home remodeling webpage. I am not an expert at that. My comments are only for your roof cleaning business.

Unfortunately, you have chosen to combine your roof cleaning page with your other services.

It is going to be harder to get your roof cleaning page to Rank Brian, because it is "polluted" by your home remodeling business.

A stand alone roof cleaning webpage, with it's own URL would have been much better.

 

 


 I agree with Chris you should have had 2 sites. 


 Actually, and surprisingly, Brain is doing great in his local roof cleaning searches! (I checked)

But, Pelham, NH is hardly the Mecca of roof cleaning.

Brian is currently in a hardly competitive roof cleaning market, but this WILL change, as word gets out, there is money in cleaning roofs!

 

 



__________________


Apple Roof Cleaning Tampa Florida

711 Westbrook

Brandon, FL 33511

813 655 8777

See our website here 

Click here for more information

Here are more of our services

Watch a short video

 




 



Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute of America

Status: Offline
Posts: 920
Date: May 7, 2013
Permalink  
 

If business doesn't come my way I go door knocking. Don't stop til I get at least on job and typically get more than that. There's no avenue with better results than door to door. I hand out door hangers, go door to door, get calls from my website and blog via organic search and have my yelp page. That keeps me busy all season. Do you pressure wash? Half my customers find me online by searching pressure washing. I also put out lawn signs. Hang in there, it's been a long winter for homeowners too!

__________________

Premier Power Wash & Roof Cleaning

Roof Cleaning West Chester PA

(610) 220-3590

831 Pump House Lane

West Chester, PA 19382

Power Washing West Chester PA

facebook twitter

 



Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute of America Certified Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 1398
Date: May 8, 2013
Permalink  
 

Maybe it is the weather but I am sure business will pick up for you.  This is our best year ever and roof jubs up 2/3rds from last year.  Today I closed on a 9,000 sq ft concrete flat tile residence.  That is almost double from our next nearest size roof cleaning job.  Think positive and get ready for you business starts up.



__________________

Professional Roof Cleaning, Power Washing,
& Pressure Washing services company in
Houston Tx, Katy Tx, Fulshear Tx,
Richmond Tx, Sugar Land Tx,
Roof Cleaning Power Washing Pressure Washing
Marcus Raif
Katy, Texas
www.k-mpw.com
Roof Cleaning Pictures Houston Tx
Facebook



RCIA Founder

Status: Offline
Posts: 7904
Date: May 8, 2013
Permalink  
 

Roof Cleaning West Chester PA wrote:

If business doesn't come my way I go door knocking. Don't stop til I get at least on job and typically get more than that. There's no avenue with better results than door to door. I hand out door hangers, go door to door, get calls from my website and blog via organic search and have my yelp page. That keeps me busy all season. Do you pressure wash? Half my customers find me online by searching pressure washing. I also put out lawn signs. Hang in there, it's been a long winter for homeowners too!


 39216?AWSAccessKeyId=1XXJBWHKN0QBQS6TGPG2&Expires=1371168000&Signature=%2B51GNWLtB5pT1dv4nrVmpGGBwwc%3D You are absolutely right! There is an old saying "When Poverty walks in the door, Love goes out the window' !

You have 2 very good reasons in your picture, to knock on doors. If you can't support them, what choice will they have, but to find someone who can yawn

Not saying you, of course, just trying to make a point that we do what is needed, to get business.

 

 



__________________


Apple Roof Cleaning Tampa Florida

711 Westbrook

Brandon, FL 33511

813 655 8777

See our website here 

Click here for more information

Here are more of our services

Watch a short video

 




 



Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute of America

Status: Offline
Posts: 920
Date: May 9, 2013
Permalink  
 

thanks Chris ... I've always been a go getter. If business isn't coming to me I go out and get it, simple as that!

__________________

Premier Power Wash & Roof Cleaning

Roof Cleaning West Chester PA

(610) 220-3590

831 Pump House Lane

West Chester, PA 19382

Power Washing West Chester PA

facebook twitter

 



Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute of America

Status: Offline
Posts: 720
Date: May 9, 2013
Permalink  
 

You guys can take this any way you want........ Dude just put it in the mail box.......

__________________

PRISTINE ROOF CLEANING ATCO NEW JERSEY
NON PRESSURE ROOF CLEANING SERVING ALL OF NJ,DE & PA
856-753-7576

«First  <  1 2 | Page of 2  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard