The Roof Cleaning Institute Of America Training & Certification Forum
"Find A Certified Roof Cleaner Directory"

Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: Always impressed with RCIA SEO. Posts show up within days! Any other sites accomplish that as well, that we would use?


Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute of America Certified Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 2065
Date: Jul 14, 2011
Always impressed with RCIA SEO. Posts show up within days! Any other sites accomplish that as well, that we would use?
Permalink  
 


Anyone know of other sites that us roof cleaners can post on, that will give similar SEO results to RCIA ??

Thanks,

Chuck



__________________

Serving Englewood Rotonda North Port Cape Haze Venice Port Charlotte Punta Gorda Boca Grande Charlotte and Southern Sarasota Counties in Florida.

941-698-1959
www.bergmanroofcleaning.com

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RNlN3R7CqI



Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute Of America Certified Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 2520
Date: Jul 14, 2011
RE: Always impressed with RCIA SEO. Posts show up within days! Any other sites accomplish that as well, that we would us
Permalink  
 


I love it, I seen it 24 hrs later on google.

__________________

Liberty SoftWash

Eric Seitz
717-324-4208
Dallastown, PA 17313

Roof Cleaning York, Lancaster and Harrisburg, PA

Power Washing and Pressure Washing York, Lancaster and Harrisburg, PA

See Our Picture Gallery Here

Liberty SoftWash

 

 

 



Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 127
Date: Jul 14, 2011
Always impressed with RCIA SEO. Posts show up within days! Any other sites accomplish that as well, that we would use?
Permalink  
 


Kinda makes ya wanna think twice about what you post on here doesn't it. Example: squabbling, whining, or bad mouthing.



-- Edited by Craig Finney on Thursday 14th of July 2011 09:39:29 PM

__________________
Soapy Shingles
Non-Pressure Roof/Exterior Cleaning 
 

 



Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 1208
Date: Jul 15, 2011
RE: Always impressed with RCIA SEO. Posts show up within days! Any other sites accomplish that as well, that we would us
Permalink  
 


Always post as if your grandma was watching.

__________________

Integrity Roof Cleaning
727.483.8177
Clearwater Florida 33759

roof cleaning pinellas county florida 
Roof Cleaning Palm Harbor Florida

Roof Cleaning Blog



Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute Of America Certified Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 2520
Date: Jul 15, 2011
Permalink  
 

Craig Finney wrote:

Kinda makes ya wanna think twice about what you post on here doesn't it. Example: squabbling, whining, or bad mouthing.



-- Edited by Craig Finney on Thursday 14th of July 2011 09:39:29 PM


 LOL, Yes it does!!! Thats why I lay low.



__________________

Liberty SoftWash

Eric Seitz
717-324-4208
Dallastown, PA 17313

Roof Cleaning York, Lancaster and Harrisburg, PA

Power Washing and Pressure Washing York, Lancaster and Harrisburg, PA

See Our Picture Gallery Here

Liberty SoftWash

 

 

 



Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute of America Certifiied Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 1439
Date: Jul 15, 2011
Permalink  
 

aaron61 wrote:

Always post as if your grandma was watching.


 Im good to go!

 At my age I don't have to worry about that!  wink



__________________

Ugly Shingles LLC Roof Cleaning Logo

517-798-5800

Ugly Shingles LLC Roof Cleaning Metro Detroit 

Get a FREE Roof Cleaning Estimate - See Our Picture Gallery Here

Roof Cleaning MI



RCIA Founder

Status: Offline
Posts: 7919
Date: Jul 15, 2011
Permalink  
 

Bergman Roof Cleaning Port Charlotte FL 941-698-1959 wrote:

Anyone know of other sites that us roof cleaners can post on, that will give similar SEO results to RCIA ??

Thanks,

Chuck


 I don't know of any Chuck.



__________________


Apple Roof Cleaning Tampa Florida

711 Westbrook

Brandon, FL 33511

813 655 8777

See our website here 

Click here for more information

Here are more of our services

Watch a short video

 




 



Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute of America Certified Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 2065
Date: Jul 15, 2011
Permalink  
 

Ugly Shingles wrote:
aaron61 wrote:

Always post as if your grandma was watching.


 Im good to go!

 At my age I don't have to worry about that!  wink


Ya, me too. I'm gonna be 63 on Monday and I never say anything I don't feel is true. biggrin

I have in the past gotten riled up with the Alfred L. Koolaid drinker stuff, but I'm human and if a customer read everything I've ever posted - -  Well, hmmmmmm? confuse

Let me rephrase that! hmm

Gotta run! roof cleaningbiggrinbiggrinbiggrinbiggrinbiggrinbiggrin



__________________

Serving Englewood Rotonda North Port Cape Haze Venice Port Charlotte Punta Gorda Boca Grande Charlotte and Southern Sarasota Counties in Florida.

941-698-1959
www.bergmanroofcleaning.com

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RNlN3R7CqI



RCIA Founder

Status: Offline
Posts: 7919
Date: Jul 15, 2011
Permalink  
 

Here is some stuff to chew on. I once had a customer read a thread where I put a so called "Roof Cleaning God" in his place.

Fighting and arguing all the time does look bad, but an occassional fight makes us look REAL. Real people fight and argue sometimes.



__________________


Apple Roof Cleaning Tampa Florida

711 Westbrook

Brandon, FL 33511

813 655 8777

See our website here 

Click here for more information

Here are more of our services

Watch a short video

 




 



Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute of America Certified Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 2065
Date: Jul 15, 2011
Permalink  
 

Apple Roof Cleaning Tampa FL (813) 655-8777 wrote:

Here is some stuff to chew on. I once had a customer read a thread where I put a so called "Roof Cleaning God" in his place.

Fighting and arguing all the time does look bad, but an occasional fight makes us look REAL. Real people fight and argue sometimes.


Remember that Meatloaf song? "YOU TOOK THE WORDS RIGHT OUT OF MY MOUTH"?

I was going to write just what you said, but got tired and a bit silly instead-also part of "REAL LIFE" biggrin

We are professional roof cleaners and at RCIA we are the best of the best!

We are also real people, not just fronts for advertising. So, if our customers come here, they will see us as the real people we are!

Who wants to go to a website and just see a bunch of advertising and make believe perfect people?

Not me!

I have done about 9 roofs in a small community this year, all because the president of this homeowners association found my ad on Google, found the link I had to RCIA, read a load of posts and told me we seemed not only like "Real Professionals" but also "Real People"

He said "I saw some of your arguments and that's all part of life"

We are not in hiding! We are the real thing!



Attachments
__________________

Serving Englewood Rotonda North Port Cape Haze Venice Port Charlotte Punta Gorda Boca Grande Charlotte and Southern Sarasota Counties in Florida.

941-698-1959
www.bergmanroofcleaning.com

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RNlN3R7CqI



RCIA Founder

Status: Offline
Posts: 7919
Date: Jul 16, 2011
Permalink  
 

Bergman Roof Cleaning Port Charlotte FL 941-698-1959 wrote:
Apple Roof Cleaning Tampa FL (813) 655-8777 wrote:

Here is some stuff to chew on. I once had a customer read a thread where I put a so called "Roof Cleaning God" in his place.

Fighting and arguing all the time does look bad, but an occasional fight makes us look REAL. Real people fight and argue sometimes.


Remember that Meatloaf song? "YOU TOOK THE WORDS RIGHT OUT OF MY MOUTH"?

I was going to write just what you said, but got tired and a bit silly instead-also part of "REAL LIFE" biggrin

We are professional roof cleaners and at RCIA we are the best of the best!

We are also real people, not just fronts for advertising. So, if our customers come here, they will see us as the real people we are!

Who wants to go to a website and just see a bunch of advertising and make believe perfect people?

Not me!

I have done about 9 roofs in a small community this year, all because the president of this homeowners association found my ad on Google, found the link I had to RCIA, read a load of posts and told me we seemed not only like "Real Professionals" but also "Real People"

He said "I saw some of your arguments and that's all part of life"

We are not in hiding! We are the real thing!


 I agree! Customers enjoy seeing passion in the people they choose to clean their roofs.

And nothing wrong with a little heated discussion, every now and then. Like you said Chuck, we are real people, not informercials. Though we are like Family, sometimes we fight and argue, like any Family does.



__________________


Apple Roof Cleaning Tampa Florida

711 Westbrook

Brandon, FL 33511

813 655 8777

See our website here 

Click here for more information

Here are more of our services

Watch a short video

 




 

Page 1 of 1  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard