The Roof Cleaning Institute Of America Training & Certification Forum
"Find A Certified Roof Cleaner Directory"

Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: 6/13/11 Talk Shoe Notes from PWP!!!


Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 639
Date: Jun 16, 2011
6/13/11 Talk Shoe Notes from PWP!!!
Permalink  
 


Hello RCIA Family!

I thoroughly enjoyed the Talk Shoe last Sunday!!!

I have been delayed by a stint with Jury Duty....Fun Fun Fun!

Gary was kind enough to ask me in a pm what was going on rather than attack on the board!  Thank you Gary!

To recap:

We are carrying more fragrances and should soon offer a apple fragrance for $25 a gallon!

SH stable apple fragrance for $35 a gallon......SOON!!!!

We offer many different flavors now.  We are trying to get an idea of popularity and order accordingly.

We can offer the following:

Vanilla

Root Beer

Fruity

Fresh and Clean

Apple

Gary, the Big Cheese, has a Delavan Fatboy that just celebrated it's 18 month birthday!  I believe he said that he has soft washed about 120 or so roofs without rinsing it.  He has a super duper pump!  He is using a 1" suction ag hose and 200' 5/8" Kuri Tec and the proper nozzles.  He incorporated the regulator, not accumulator, into his system.  Gary's sly detective skills and experience found that his pressure switch finally gave out.  Unfortunatley, I accidentally made Gary wait  a few days and sent him a new PS along with a slotted filter!  Thank you Gary for your patience and PM!

Chad Watler asked about All-Flo's dual manifold and the availablity.  He wants to pull from two tanks at the same time.   We have the dual manifold in stock and is boxed and ready to send to Chad since early Monday. However, we left messages for Chad since the multiple calls back and forth to call to finalize the order and have not received a return call.  We are proud of his ability to think outside the box.  Incidentally, the KE038-B3 has two suction inlets and two discharge outlets as it is sold from PWP.  You can hook up to two tanks and discharge from two ports right out of the box without the need for a dual manifold.

Michael Hockman from Gutter Dogs asked about the fragrances that PWP carries.  He placed an order during the TalkShoe and asked for a sample of root beer fragrance.  (Although we do not send free samples any more, we gladly obliged!)  Michael had already been sent his order!  Michael.....we can't have you waiting!

Apparently Michael posted a few times regarding PWP's RAPID SERVICE, FREE root beer fragrance sample and Lori's Jury Duty.  I left TWO voicemail's with Michael and have NOT received a call back. 

We are proud to offer a new 12 Volt pump that is an apples to apples drop in replacement for Delavan's 5850-101E.

We are offering the Everflow 5 gpm @ 60 psi at $10 less than the Delavan!  Should arrive tomorrow!

Art Green, Smarty Pants, uses a nickel impregnated never sieze tape!  I need to find out more about it!

David Hoover, Funny Man, has had some troubles with a high low nozzle purchased elsewhere.  He has gone through two in a short period of time.  Rex, the Pump Guru, left a voicemail on Monday morning to discuss the possible causes of premature death.

Joe Crowder asked about a mechanical diaphragm pump for the second time.  We found several models but it seems the cost may be prohibitive of incorporating it into a soft wash system.  Joe has his pumps coated with ceramic for about $100-150.  Interesting!!!  Joe is going to be giving a presentation at the end of next month.....is that correct?

We discussed Ammonyx Lo vs. Ammonyx M. 

We talked about PWP's NEW FOAMER that may be used with the Delavan 5850, All-Flo. Yamada and your pressure washer.  It shoots shaving cream, saves up to 40% on your chemical consumption, increases the dwell time by 400% and minimizes run-off.  This thing is AWESOME!!!!  It does not require a injector at the foamer or a five gallon bucket to carry around with you.  It is similar to the Lafferty foamer but has at least a five year warranty and costs LESS.  It attaches to your hose and inducts air.

PWP offers the foamer for $110.  We are the ONLY ones to carry it!

I had a lot of fun as the guest on the TalkShoe.  I hope to do it again soon.  I plan to sit in every Sunday night.  Hopefully, I will be able to grab Rex, the Pump Guru, and have him give tech advice on one of these Sundays.

 

 



__________________

 

Pressure Washer Products, 800-519-9279, 727-424-6600, roof cleaning systems, roof cleaning chemicals, air diaphragm pumps

Pressure Washer Products.com

(800) 519-9279

(727) 562-5488 Outside USA

sales@pressurewasherproducts.com

DISTRIBUTORS OF SOFT WASH EQUIPMENT, SOFT WASH CHEMICAL 

PRESSURE WASHERS & HIGH PRESSURE ACCESSORIES

 ONLY Call/Email Lori for Set-Up Help



Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 2277
Date: Jun 17, 2011
Permalink  
 

do we have to order thru you or can someone else handle it?

__________________

DiamondRoofCleaning_HEADER-part-2_edited-1.jpg

Diamond Roof Cleaning

320 e collings dr

Williamstown NJ 08094

Mike Derose-Owner

609-929-5812



guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 2289
Date: Jun 17, 2011
Permalink  
 

Diamond Roof Cleaning New Jersey (1-800-Roof-Clean) wrote:

do we have to order thru you or can someone else handle it?


 Mike, just smooth up to Lori and be done with it, she has something you want!



__________________
H20 POWERWASHING
Roof Cleaning Lanoka Harbor NJ 08734
clydesampsel@gmail.com
www.roofcleaningjerseyshore.com



Forum Administrator Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute of America Certified Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 2720
Date: Jun 17, 2011
Permalink  
 

Pressure Washer Products wrote:

Hello RCIA Family!

I thoroughly enjoyed the Talk Shoe last Sunday!!!

I have been delayed by a stint with Jury Duty....Fun Fun Fun!

Gary was kind enough to ask me in a pm what was going on rather than attack on the board!  Thank you Gary!

To recap:

We are carrying more fragrances and should soon offer a apple fragrance for $25 a gallon!

SH stable apple fragrance for $35 a gallon......SOON!!!!

We offer many different flavors now.  We are trying to get an idea of popularity and order accordingly.

We can offer the following:

Vanilla

Root Beer

Fruity

Fresh and Clean

Apple

Gary, the Big Cheese, has a Delavan Fatboy that just celebrated it's 18 month birthday!  I believe he said that he has soft washed about 120 or so roofs without rinsing it.  He has a super duper pump!  He is using a 1" suction ag hose and 200' 5/8" Kuri Tec and the proper nozzles.  He incorporated the regulator, not accumulator, into his system.  Gary's sly detective skills and experience found that his pressure switch finally gave out.  Unfortunatley, I accidentally made Gary wait  a few days and sent him a new PS along with a slotted filter!  Thank you Gary for your patience and PM!

Chad Watler asked about All-Flo's dual manifold and the availablity.  He wants to pull from two tanks at the same time.   We have the dual manifold in stock and is boxed and ready to send to Chad since early Monday. However, we left messages for Chad since the multiple calls back and forth to call to finalize the order and have not received a return call.  We are proud of his ability to think outside the box.  Incidentally, the KE038-B3 has two suction inlets and two discharge outlets as it is sold from PWP.  You can hook up to two tanks and discharge from two ports right out of the box without the need for a dual manifold.

Michael Hockman from Gutter Dogs asked about the fragrances that PWP carries.  He placed an order during the TalkShoe and asked for a sample of root beer fragrance.  (Although we do not send free samples any more, we gladly obliged!)  Michael had already been sent his order!  Michael.....we can't have you waiting!

Apparently Michael posted a few times regarding PWP's RAPID SERVICE, FREE root beer fragrance sample and Lori's Jury Duty.  I left TWO voicemail's with Michael and have NOT received a call back. 

We are proud to offer a new 12 Volt pump that is an apples to apples drop in replacement for Delavan's 5850-101E.

We are offering the Everflow 5 gpm @ 60 psi at $10 less than the Delavan!  Should arrive tomorrow!

Art Green, Smarty Pants, uses a nickel impregnated never sieze tape!  I need to find out more about it!

David Hoover, Funny Man, has had some troubles with a high low nozzle purchased elsewhere.  He has gone through two in a short period of time.  Rex, the Pump Guru, left a voicemail on Monday morning to discuss the possible causes of premature death.

Joe Crowder asked about a mechanical diaphragm pump for the second time.  We found several models but it seems the cost may be prohibitive of incorporating it into a soft wash system.  Joe has his pumps coated with ceramic for about $100-150.  Interesting!!!  Joe is going to be giving a presentation at the end of next month.....is that correct?

We discussed Ammonyx Lo vs. Ammonyx M. 

We talked about PWP's NEW FOAMER that may be used with the Delavan 5850, All-Flo. Yamada and your pressure washer.  It shoots shaving cream, saves up to 40% on your chemical consumption, increases the dwell time by 400% and minimizes run-off.  This thing is AWESOME!!!!  It does not require a injector at the foamer or a five gallon bucket to carry around with you.  It is similar to the Lafferty foamer but has at least a five year warranty and costs LESS.  It attaches to your hose and inducts air.

PWP offers the foamer for $110.  We are the ONLY ones to carry it!

I had a lot of fun as the guest on the TalkShoe.  I hope to do it again soon.  I plan to sit in every Sunday night.  Hopefully, I will be able to grab Rex, the Pump Guru, and have him give tech advice on one of these Sundays.

 

 


 Lori;

Thanks for the compliments. Just to set the record right, I use 3/4 " hose on the whole set up.   Bottom feed from a 238 gal tank via 3/4" blue hose and then 200' 3/4" hose the rest of the way. You are correct about only rinsing this pump a couple of times in 18 months. One was when i put it up for the winter.biggrinbiggrin. These facts in themselves should serve as testimony to the use of "big" hose. It just don't get any better.

Gary



__________________

 

Roof Cleaning Louisville Kentucky | Qwik Roof Cleaners
Louisville Kentucky 

 Click here to visit our website

Roof Stain Removal Louisville Ky

CONCRETE CLEANING / FENCE / DECK RESTORATION

HOT WATER STEAM CLEANING

502-773-1730



Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 639
Date: Jun 18, 2011
Permalink  
 

Mike, you may order from anyone.  Last time you spoke, you ordered a replacement manifold for your Titan reel and received the old RCIA family discount and was SOOOO PLEASED with our company.  It was ordered and sent out immediately from Titan.  Do you remember?

You may call any time.



-- Edited by Pressure Washer Products on Saturday 18th of June 2011 06:04:13 PM

__________________

 

Pressure Washer Products, 800-519-9279, 727-424-6600, roof cleaning systems, roof cleaning chemicals, air diaphragm pumps

Pressure Washer Products.com

(800) 519-9279

(727) 562-5488 Outside USA

sales@pressurewasherproducts.com

DISTRIBUTORS OF SOFT WASH EQUIPMENT, SOFT WASH CHEMICAL 

PRESSURE WASHERS & HIGH PRESSURE ACCESSORIES

 ONLY Call/Email Lori for Set-Up Help



guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 2289
Date: Jun 18, 2011
Permalink  
 

Pressure Washer Products wrote:

Mike, you may order from anyone.  Last time you spoke, you ordered a replacement manifold for your Titan reel and received the old RCIA family discount and was SOOOO PLEASED with our company.  It was ordered and sent out immediately from Titan.  Do you remember?

You are on the board a lot during the day so you may call any time.


 yes Lori, I notice that Mike is on the board alot during the day too.



__________________
H20 POWERWASHING
Roof Cleaning Lanoka Harbor NJ 08734
clydesampsel@gmail.com
www.roofcleaningjerseyshore.com



Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 639
Date: Jun 18, 2011
Permalink  
 

We have someone here that Rocks!



-- Edited by Pressure Washer Products on Saturday 18th of June 2011 06:03:47 PM

__________________

 

Pressure Washer Products, 800-519-9279, 727-424-6600, roof cleaning systems, roof cleaning chemicals, air diaphragm pumps

Pressure Washer Products.com

(800) 519-9279

(727) 562-5488 Outside USA

sales@pressurewasherproducts.com

DISTRIBUTORS OF SOFT WASH EQUIPMENT, SOFT WASH CHEMICAL 

PRESSURE WASHERS & HIGH PRESSURE ACCESSORIES

 ONLY Call/Email Lori for Set-Up Help



guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 2289
Date: Jun 18, 2011
Permalink  
 

Pressure Washer Products wrote:

We have someone here that takes our post and turns them into PDF's and sends them to another board.  IT IS A FACT.


 We need proof Lori!



__________________
H20 POWERWASHING
Roof Cleaning Lanoka Harbor NJ 08734
clydesampsel@gmail.com
www.roofcleaningjerseyshore.com



Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute of America Certified Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 1393
Date: Jun 18, 2011
Permalink  
 

We all know who that is.



-- Edited by Roof Cleaning Raleigh NC on Saturday 18th of June 2011 07:18:38 PM

__________________
Elephant Roof and Exterior Cleaning
Raleigh North Carolina

David Hoover

919-207-0666
Benson NC.

Roof Cleaning Raleigh NC


Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 2277
Date: Jun 19, 2011
Permalink  
 

Pressure Washer Products wrote:

Mike, you may order from anyone.  Last time you spoke, you ordered a replacement manifold for your Titan reel and received the old RCIA family discount and was SOOOO PLEASED with our company.  It was ordered and sent out immediately from Titan.  Do you remember?

You may call any time.



-- Edited by Pressure Washer Products on Saturday 18th of June 2011 06:04:13 PM


 I was not pleased becuase the whole order was not in the box and i had to go thru hell to get the rest of my order and then you said that i was costing you money. It took almost 2 weeks too.

i am on the board during the day becuase i finally have time now that i have employees.



__________________

DiamondRoofCleaning_HEADER-part-2_edited-1.jpg

Diamond Roof Cleaning

320 e collings dr

Williamstown NJ 08094

Mike Derose-Owner

609-929-5812



guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 2289
Date: Jun 19, 2011
Permalink  
 

Diamond Roof Cleaning New Jersey (1-800-Roof-Clean) wrote:
Pressure Washer Products wrote:

Mike, you may order from anyone.  Last time you spoke, you ordered a replacement manifold for your Titan reel and received the old RCIA family discount and was SOOOO PLEASED with our company.  It was ordered and sent out immediately from Titan.  Do you remember?

You may call any time.



-- Edited by Pressure Washer Products on Saturday 18th of June 2011 06:04:13 PM


 I was not pleased becuase the whole order was not in the box and i had to go thru hell to get the rest of my order and then you said that i was costing you money. It took almost 2 weeks too.

i am on the board during the day becuase i finally have time now that i have employees.


 I can't wait till I grow, so that I can buy my own jet and fly back and forth to Clearwater FL.



__________________
H20 POWERWASHING
Roof Cleaning Lanoka Harbor NJ 08734
clydesampsel@gmail.com
www.roofcleaningjerseyshore.com

Page 1 of 1  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard