The Roof Cleaning Institute Of America Training & Certification Forum
"Find A Certified Roof Cleaner Directory"

Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: Cedar Shake Cleaning by Sullivan Roof Cleaning, West Des Moines, Iowa


Certified Cedar Shake Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 1142
Date: Apr 18, 2011
Cedar Shake Cleaning by Sullivan Roof Cleaning, West Des Moines, Iowa
Permalink  
 


Here is a cedar shake shingle job I landed today for Iowa Realty, Corporate Office, West Des Moines, Iowa. These are the before pictures. I will post the after pictures once complete. This will be another cedar shake cleaning by Iowa's only certified roof cleaner, Sullivan Roof Cleaning 515-971-1430, serving all of central Iowa, Polk, Dallas and Warren Counties. To be continued.



Attachments
__________________

Sullivan Roof Cleaning, Inc.

6595 N.E. 12th Ave

Pleasant Hill, Iowa 50327

515-971-1430

www.sullivanroofcleaning.com

www.cedarroofclean.com

Serving The Greater MidWest For All Your Cedar Roof Cleaning



Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute of America Certified Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 2070
Date: Apr 18, 2011
Permalink  
 

Good luck with that one Bruce. I havent quite gotten around to a cedar roof. I'll be calling you when the time comes.

__________________

Ed Thompson
Woodbridge N.J.

(732) 726-9261
Digital Brochure

 

 

 



Certified Cedar Shake Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 1142
Date: Apr 19, 2011
Permalink  
 

Roof Cleaning New Jersey wrote:

Good luck with that one Bruce. I havent quite gotten around to a cedar roof. I'll be calling you when the time comes.


 Call any time.

 



__________________

Sullivan Roof Cleaning, Inc.

6595 N.E. 12th Ave

Pleasant Hill, Iowa 50327

515-971-1430

www.sullivanroofcleaning.com

www.cedarroofclean.com

Serving The Greater MidWest For All Your Cedar Roof Cleaning



Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 1342
Date: Apr 19, 2011
Permalink  
 

Nice Bruce!! Man,.I don't see any gutters?? I would be condidering using sodium percarbonate on that roof,..and considering pitch,..I'd boost it some with a pinch of hydroxide and ALOT of surfactant,..and then neutralize with oxalic. But thats just me,..I'm sure you have a plan in place.

Jeff

__________________

Raystown Roof Cleaning
Central, Pa

(814) 644-1396 or 1-800-236-0322

Roof Cleaning Central Pennsylvania

Huntingdon, State College, Lewistown, Altoona









Certified Cedar Shake Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 1142
Date: Apr 19, 2011
Permalink  
 

Raystown Roof Cleaning Central PA 1-800-236-0322 wrote:

Nice Bruce!! Man,.I don't see any gutters?? I would be condidering using sodium percarbonate on that roof,..and considering pitch,..I'd boost it some with a pinch of hydroxide and ALOT of surfactant,..and then neutralize with oxalic. But thats just me,..I'm sure you have a plan in place.

Jeff


 I can see you and I have the same train of thought. Yes I do as this is in a VERY busy section of West Des Moines where alot of eyes will see this work. I have been working this job for sometime and don't want to hold back on it. Yes I could cut some corners but it would hurt more then help in the long run. This job is right across the street from one the the busiest malls in Central Iowa. We are doing it on the weekend. biggrin I have some boost I use and will neutralize for sure.

Thanks for the heads up.

 



__________________

Sullivan Roof Cleaning, Inc.

6595 N.E. 12th Ave

Pleasant Hill, Iowa 50327

515-971-1430

www.sullivanroofcleaning.com

www.cedarroofclean.com

Serving The Greater MidWest For All Your Cedar Roof Cleaning



Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 1172
Date: Apr 19, 2011
Permalink  
 

Central Iowa Roof Cleaning 515-971-1430 wrote:
Raystown Roof Cleaning Central PA 1-800-236-0322 wrote:

Nice Bruce!! Man,.I don't see any gutters?? I would be condidering using sodium percarbonate on that roof,..and considering pitch,..I'd boost it some with a pinch of hydroxide and ALOT of surfactant,..and then neutralize with oxalic. But thats just me,..I'm sure you have a plan in place.

Jeff


 I can see you and I have the same train of thought. Yes I do as this is in a VERY busy section of West Des Moines where alot of eyes will see this work. I have been working this job for sometime and don't want to hold back on it. Yes I could cut some corners but it would hurt more then help in the long run. This job is right across the street from one the the busiest malls in Central Iowa. We are doing it on the weekend. biggrin I have some boost I use and will neutralize for sure.

Thanks for the heads up.

 


 

 This one will turn out  nice Bruce , it will be easy to do with precarbonate, and once you put that oxlaic  on she will be looking new again, 

 Man  you get all the fun jobs

 

Best wishes

Dave



__________________

Elite Roof Cleaners
Roof Cleaning Missouri & Kansas City

 65808-64108

417-230-8103 * 913-839-6577
RoofcleaningMissouri

RoofcleaningKansas



Certified Cedar Shake Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 1142
Date: Apr 19, 2011
Permalink  
 

Roof Cleaning Missouri 417-230-8103 wrote:
Central Iowa Roof Cleaning 515-971-1430 wrote:
Raystown Roof Cleaning Central PA 1-800-236-0322 wrote:

Nice Bruce!! Man,.I don't see any gutters?? I would be condidering using sodium percarbonate on that roof,..and considering pitch,..I'd boost it some with a pinch of hydroxide and ALOT of surfactant,..and then neutralize with oxalic. But thats just me,..I'm sure you have a plan in place.

Jeff


 I can see you and I have the same train of thought. Yes I do as this is in a VERY busy section of West Des Moines where alot of eyes will see this work. I have been working this job for sometime and don't want to hold back on it. Yes I could cut some corners but it would hurt more then help in the long run. This job is right across the street from one the the busiest malls in Central Iowa. We are doing it on the weekend. biggrin I have some boost I use and will neutralize for sure.

Thanks for the heads up.

 


 

 This one will turn out  nice Bruce , it will be easy to do with precarbonate, and once you put that oxlaic  on she will be looking new again, 

 Man  you get all the fun jobs

 

Best wishes

Dave


 I got just the mix for this one. biggrin We'll see when it is done.

 



__________________

Sullivan Roof Cleaning, Inc.

6595 N.E. 12th Ave

Pleasant Hill, Iowa 50327

515-971-1430

www.sullivanroofcleaning.com

www.cedarroofclean.com

Serving The Greater MidWest For All Your Cedar Roof Cleaning



Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute of America Certifiied Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 1439
Date: Apr 19, 2011
Permalink  
 

location...location...location...

Good Luck Bruce, it looks like a beautiful job and location .... can't wait to see the after pictures!



__________________

Ugly Shingles LLC Roof Cleaning Logo

517-798-5800

Ugly Shingles LLC Roof Cleaning Metro Detroit 

Get a FREE Roof Cleaning Estimate - See Our Picture Gallery Here

Roof Cleaning MI

Page 1 of 1  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard