The Roof Cleaning Institute Of America Training & Certification Forum
"Find A Certified Roof Cleaner Directory"

Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: Pressure Washing - Exterior Soft Washing Hotel In Tampa Florida!


Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute Of America Certified Roof Cleaning Specialist-MODERATOR

Status: Offline
Posts: 2142
Date: Jan 24, 2011
Pressure Washing - Exterior Soft Washing Hotel In Tampa Florida!
Permalink  
 


We were contacted back in October of 2010 to bid on this 5 Story Hampton Inn Hotel in Tampa Florida. They wanted the Exterior walls of the Building Washed as well as the Concrete Walkways and front entryway to the Hotel. We got the call about two weeks ago and told that we were chosen to perform the job. We were told that their decision was not money motivated but rather based on a company who was experiences in Soft Washing due to the fact that the Building Exterior is made of Drivit material and they were afraid of someone using high pressure and possibly damaging the sub strait. The bottom half of the building (The dark grey area) is already in desperate need of repainting and they were worried about having someone causing more damage to the rest of the Building by using high Pressure. Needless to say, they will only have to repaint the bottom grey areas. 

We had this job scheduled for Saturday but were forced to wait until Sunday due to 25-30mph winds and cold weather. The winds had died down Sunday to about half and it was still cold especially up on a 40ft lift. The building had a lot of wasp nests, mud dobbers and spider sacks, mainly at the top of the building which took up most of our time. The North side and the West side of the Building had the most Mold and Algae on it which we were able to easily remove using a Down Stream/ Soft Wash Method.

The Property/Hotel Manager was extremely happy with the results. Here are a few pictures of the job.



Attachments
__________________

All Surface Roof Cleaning
Largo FL

(727) 543-3276
Roof Cleaning Video
Tile Roof Cleaning�Palm Harbor�Florida
Larry Millette
 Roof Cleaning & Pressure Washing Florida.

  Roof Cleaners Clearwater, Pressure Washers Florida  Roof Cleaners Saint, Petersburg FL 



Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 1486
Date: Jan 24, 2011
Permalink  
 

Very Nice Larry !!!
Kim R

__________________


Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute Of America Certified Roof Cleaning Specialist-MODERATOR

Status: Offline
Posts: 2142
Date: Jan 24, 2011
Permalink  
 

Thanks Kim!  smile

__________________

All Surface Roof Cleaning
Largo FL

(727) 543-3276
Roof Cleaning Video
Tile Roof Cleaning�Palm Harbor�Florida
Larry Millette
 Roof Cleaning & Pressure Washing Florida.

  Roof Cleaners Clearwater, Pressure Washers Florida  Roof Cleaners Saint, Petersburg FL 



Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute Of America Certified Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 3547
Date: Jan 24, 2011
Permalink  
 

I cant wait to get a job like that!!!

__________________

240-355-1110

From up on the Roof cleaning, Gutter cleaning, to down on the Concrete cleaning...

All pressure washing services in between!

Serving  PG, Charles, St Marys and Calvert county Maryland

Cleaning service 




Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 1342
Date: Jan 24, 2011
Permalink  
 

Nice gig there Larry!

Jeff

__________________

Raystown Roof Cleaning
Central, Pa

(814) 644-1396 or 1-800-236-0322

Roof Cleaning Central Pennsylvania

Huntingdon, State College, Lewistown, Altoona









Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute Of America Certified Roof Cleaning Specialist-MODERATOR

Status: Offline
Posts: 2142
Date: Jan 24, 2011
Permalink  
 

Raystown Roof Cleaning Central PA 1-800-236-0322 wrote:

Nice gig there Larry!

Jeff



Just another day in Paradise... LOLsun.gif.   Thanks Jeff!

 



__________________

All Surface Roof Cleaning
Largo FL

(727) 543-3276
Roof Cleaning Video
Tile Roof Cleaning�Palm Harbor�Florida
Larry Millette
 Roof Cleaning & Pressure Washing Florida.

  Roof Cleaners Clearwater, Pressure Washers Florida  Roof Cleaners Saint, Petersburg FL 



Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 1342
Date: Jan 24, 2011
Permalink  
 

Oh I hear ya',...we had minus 8 degrees here in rural Pa this morning,Ha,Ha!!

BUT the good news,...it's a balmy 21 degrees as of now.


Jeff

__________________

Raystown Roof Cleaning
Central, Pa

(814) 644-1396 or 1-800-236-0322

Roof Cleaning Central Pennsylvania

Huntingdon, State College, Lewistown, Altoona









Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 599
Date: Jan 24, 2011
Permalink  
 

Cool Job!

__________________

                                     



Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 16
Date: Jan 24, 2011
Permalink  
 

Great looking job Larry!
    I'm the maintenance supervisor at a Hampton Inn, still toying with the idea of this business. Totally rural in my area! Neighborhoods and communities are far apart-
    I'm wondering if the black run-off stains gave you any problem? The Hampton I work at had major problems with those black stains. (Must be the same stains as seen on gutters). Simple Green and a brush worked for us!

Wayne

-- Edited by Wayne on Monday 24th of January 2011 08:56:54 PM

__________________


guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 1578
Date: Jan 24, 2011
Permalink  
 

I love my Hampton Inn!!

Looks like you know what your doing Larry! Great work!



__________________

Dwayne Miller
FLORIDAWASH
safe roof cleaning

Lake Marion Citrus & Sumter Counties in Florida


facebook-logo.jpg twitter_logo_small.png



Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute Of America Certified Roof Cleaning Specialist-MODERATOR

Status: Offline
Posts: 2142
Date: Jan 24, 2011
Permalink  
 

Washed-up wrote:

I love my Hampton Inn!!

Looks like you know what your doing Larry! Great work!



See Dwayne. Hahaha! I wasn't lying when you sent me that text yesterday.

Thanks Buddy!!! smile

 



__________________

All Surface Roof Cleaning
Largo FL

(727) 543-3276
Roof Cleaning Video
Tile Roof Cleaning�Palm Harbor�Florida
Larry Millette
 Roof Cleaning & Pressure Washing Florida.

  Roof Cleaners Clearwater, Pressure Washers Florida  Roof Cleaners Saint, Petersburg FL 



Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute Of America Certified Roof Cleaning Specialist-MODERATOR

Status: Offline
Posts: 2142
Date: Jan 25, 2011
Permalink  
 

Roof Cleaning Little Rock Arkansas wrote:

Cool Job!



Thanks Chris. I appriciate it. Oh, and congrats on the new addition on the way. Great news. I know how much your wife wants kids. I hope we get to see you both at the Tampa event again this year in July. Say hello to the misses for me. smile

 



__________________

All Surface Roof Cleaning
Largo FL

(727) 543-3276
Roof Cleaning Video
Tile Roof Cleaning�Palm Harbor�Florida
Larry Millette
 Roof Cleaning & Pressure Washing Florida.

  Roof Cleaners Clearwater, Pressure Washers Florida  Roof Cleaners Saint, Petersburg FL 



National Cleaning Expo's

Status: Offline
Posts: 2147
Date: Jan 25, 2011
Permalink  
 

Roof Cleaning Palm Harbor FL 727 543 3276 wrote:

We were contacted back in October of 2010 to bid on this 5 Story Hampton Inn Hotel in Tampa Florida. They wanted the Exterior walls of the Building Washed as well as the Concrete Walkways and front entryway to the Hotel. We got the call about two weeks ago and told that we were chosen to perform the job. We were told that their decision was not money motivated but rather based on a company who was experiences in Soft Washing due to the fact that the Building Exterior is made of Drivit material and they were afraid of someone using high pressure and possibly damaging the sub strait. The bottom half of the building (The dark grey area) is already in desperate need of repainting and they were worried about having someone causing more damage to the rest of the Building by using high Pressure. Needless to say, they will only have to repaint the bottom grey areas. 

We had this job scheduled for Saturday but were forced to wait until Sunday due to 25-30mph winds and cold weather. The winds had died down Sunday to about half and it was still cold especially up on a 40ft lift. The building had a lot of wasp nests, mud dobbers and spider sacks, mainly at the top of the building which took up most of our time. The North side and the West side of the Building had the most Mold and Algae on it which we were able to easily remove using a Down Stream/ Soft Wash Method.

The Property/Hotel Manager was extremely happy with the results. Here are a few pictures of the job.



Larry your Roof cleaning Service Company is one of the best in the Tampa Metro area. Great Job Larry keep up the Large Commercial Cleaning.


 



__________________

Ron Musgraves

National Cleaning Expos
480-522-5227
Mobile Cleaning Contractor Education Seminars Roundtables

Like Us On Facebook 
Pressure Washing Institute Roof Cleaning Forum



Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 130
Date: Jan 25, 2011
Permalink  
 

I love doing the drivit they are so easy to clean.

__________________
Rolling Suds Roof Cleaning Inc..
Brian Wendling


Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute Of America Certified Roof Cleaning Specialist-MODERATOR

Status: Offline
Posts: 2142
Date: Jan 25, 2011
Permalink  
 

Rsuds wrote:

I love doing the drivit they are so easy to clean.



Your right. They are fairly easy to Clean until you have to deal with real black mold in certain areas from neglect and spider web sacks. Those like to stick like crazy and can be a real PITA to remove.

 



__________________

All Surface Roof Cleaning
Largo FL

(727) 543-3276
Roof Cleaning Video
Tile Roof Cleaning�Palm Harbor�Florida
Larry Millette
 Roof Cleaning & Pressure Washing Florida.

  Roof Cleaners Clearwater, Pressure Washers Florida  Roof Cleaners Saint, Petersburg FL 

Page 1 of 1  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard