The Roof Cleaning Institute Of America Training & Certification Forum
"Find A Certified Roof Cleaner Directory"

Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: It's Maze Time!!!!


Roof Cleaning Institute Of America Master Certified Roof Cleaning Instructor

Status: Offline
Posts: 504
Date: Dec 29, 2010
It's Maze Time!!!!
Permalink  
 


Hiiiimmmmm       Haaaawww

It is Maze Time Everybody!!!!!

You Webinar folks should get this.......biggrinbiggrin


If Not...... Shame on you no

-- Edited by SP Cleaning on Wednesday 29th of December 2010 07:54:08 PM

__________________

 


Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 1486
Date: Dec 30, 2010
Permalink  
 

I haven't listened to it yet, on my list though :)
Kim R

__________________


Roof Cleaning Institute of America Premium Member/MODERATOR

Status: Offline
Posts: 744
Date: Dec 30, 2010
Permalink  
 

SP Cleaning wrote:

Hiiiimmmmm       Haaaawww

It is Maze Time Everybody!!!!!

You Webinar folks should get this.......biggrinbiggrin


If Not...... Shame on you no

-- Edited by SP Cleaning on Wednesday 29th of December 2010 07:54:08 PM



OK... I'll go stand in my corner because I haven't been sucked in by all the selling of THE WEBINARS. Please let me know when I can come out. Should I have posted in code? All you that haven't signed up for a Webinar know what I mean!

 



__________________

540-949-6277

Serving East & West of the Blue Ridge

West Virginia Counties
Pendleton, Pocahontas & Randolph


Roof Cleaning Virginia



Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute of America Certified Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 1508
Date: Dec 30, 2010
Permalink  
 

  I was going to sign up for it, but with all the hurdles for certs. I figured I might need to save my money for that.

__________________

ACE PAINTING
Tom Buczak 216-323-0552

Check out our website.

 

        



Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 1172
Date: Dec 30, 2010
Permalink  
 

not doing the web thingy , not now,  not later. Hear lately all I read or hear on talk radio  is sales pitches.. 
it saddens me to say that.



__________________

Elite Roof Cleaners
Roof Cleaning Missouri & Kansas City

 65808-64108

417-230-8103 * 913-839-6577
RoofcleaningMissouri

RoofcleaningKansas



Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 87
Date: Dec 30, 2010
Permalink  
 

Using the reference of Hem and Haw...your webinar was based on or itself referenced the book "who moved my cheese" by Spencer Tyler. This is required reading by all business owners. We read it once a year (all employees). the book is $12.95

__________________

Ryan Freidline
A Team Roof Cleaning Northern Virginia
888.867.7615

Roof Cleaning Piedmont Northern Virginia

Fauquier, Loudoun, Prince
William, Arlington, Alexandria, Fairfax,
Chantilly, Annandale, Fredericksburg, Culpeper, Rappahannock, Woodbridge,



deleted member

Status: Offline
Posts: 558
Date: Dec 30, 2010
Permalink  
 

Thanks Ryan. Good to hear from you!

__________________

Roof Stain Removers
Wilmington, NC


Art Green
910-622-7942


Roof Cleaning Wilmington North Carolina


art@roofstainremovers.co

Roof Cleaning Wilmington, NC On Facebook

Roof Stain Removers Blog



none

Status: Offline
Posts: 692
Date: Dec 30, 2010
Permalink  
 

Roof Cleaning Blue Ridge VA 540-949-6277 wrote:

 

SP Cleaning wrote:

Hiiiimmmmm       Haaaawww

It is Maze Time Everybody!!!!!

You Webinar folks should get this.......biggrinbiggrin


If Not...... Shame on you no

-- Edited by SP Cleaning on Wednesday 29th of December 2010 07:54:08 PM



OK... I'll go stand in my corner because I haven't been sucked in by all the selling of THE WEBINARS. Please let me know when I can come out. Should I have posted in code? All you that haven't signed up for a Webinar know what I mean!

 

 




Please keep opposing views constructive or go somewhere else. We have industry building going on here.

Thanks,

AC



__________________


none

Status: Offline
Posts: 692
Date: Dec 30, 2010
Permalink  
 

Roof Cleaning Missouri 417-230-8103 wrote:

 

not doing the web thingy , not now,  not later. Hear lately all I read or hear on talk radio  is sales pitches.. 
it saddens me to say that.

 



Please recite directly what sales pitches you heard. I am curious what we are selling in the webinars or on the talk show. Again please be constructive or go elsewhere, we are trying to create an industry here.

AC

 



__________________


none

Status: Offline
Posts: 692
Date: Dec 30, 2010
Permalink  
 

B.A. wrote:

Using the reference of Hem and Haw...your webinar was based on or itself referenced the book "who moved my cheese" by Spencer Tyler. This is required reading by all business owners. We read it once a year (all employees). the book is $12.95




Exactly, I recommended everyone read it after my last webinar.

AC



__________________


Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 387
Date: Dec 30, 2010
Permalink  
 

AC Lockyer wrote:

Roof Cleaning Blue Ridge VA 540-949-6277 wrote:

 

SP Cleaning wrote:

Hiiiimmmmm       Haaaawww

It is Maze Time Everybody!!!!!

You Webinar folks should get this.......biggrinbiggrin


If Not...... Shame on you no

-- Edited by SP Cleaning on Wednesday 29th of December 2010 07:54:08 PM



OK... I'll go stand in my corner because I haven't been sucked in by all the selling of THE WEBINARS. Please let me know when I can come out. Should I have posted in code? All you that haven't signed up for a Webinar know what I mean!

 

 




Please keep opposing views constructive or go somewhere else. We have industry building going on here.

Thanks,

AC



AC

There does seem to be an under-current of opposing views that started forming a couple of months ago.  Maybe the Board needs a gut check.  How about polling the Premium Members as to whether the RCIA is heading in the right direction or not?

It could be a simple question like:

Do you think the RCIA is heading in the right direction?  Yes or No

If the Board values its members opinion, then they should want to know.

Charles
 

__________________

Charles Emanuel
904-657-9134



Roof Cleaning Institute of America Premium Member/MODERATOR

Status: Offline
Posts: 744
Date: Dec 30, 2010
Permalink  
 

AC Lockyer wrote:

 

Roof Cleaning Missouri 417-230-8103 wrote:

 

not doing the web thingy , not now,  not later. Hear lately all I read or hear on talk radio  is sales pitches.. 
it saddens me to say that.

 



Please recite directly what sales pitches you heard. I am curious what we are selling in the webinars or on the talk show. Again please be constructive or go elsewhere, we are trying to create an industry here.

AC

 

 



On the radio show, Sunday night you said... (not verbatim) you can go to Delux in TX, pay 2500.00 to get certified and at the same time pick up your skid and get tested on your new rig and be ready in a week. I'm not the only one who heard that! I will not post in your cage so that you can create an industry but I will post in the rest of the forum. This is in the premium section!

 



__________________

540-949-6277

Serving East & West of the Blue Ridge

West Virginia Counties
Pendleton, Pocahontas & Randolph


Roof Cleaning Virginia



Roof Cleaning Institute Of America Master Certified Roof Cleaning Instructor

Status: Offline
Posts: 504
Date: Dec 30, 2010
Permalink  
 

Guys.... Guys.....    and Gal......

I wasn't tryin to start a war emote.img?ID=8424

here I was tryin to be funny and see who read the book.
I got it on audio and listened to it twice so far.
Great read!!! or Listen....Lol
Lets all get back to business, and talk about

ROOF CLEANING roof cleaningroof cleaningroof cleaning


Chris

-- Edited by SP Cleaning on Thursday 30th of December 2010 10:15:14 PM

__________________

 


none

Status: Offline
Posts: 692
Date: Dec 30, 2010
Permalink  
 

SP Cleaning wrote:

Guys.... Guys.....    and Gal......

I wasn't tryin to start a war emote.img?ID=8424

here I was tryin to be funny and see who read the book.
I got it on audio and listened to it twice so far.
Great read!!! or Listen....Lol
Lets all get back to business, and talk about

ROOF CLEANING roof cleaningroof cleaningroof cleaning


Chris

-- Edited by SP Cleaning on Thursday 30th of December 2010 10:15:14 PM




Thanks Chris.



__________________


guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 1578
Date: Dec 30, 2010
Permalink  
 

I read it the next day!

__________________

Dwayne Miller
FLORIDAWASH
safe roof cleaning

Lake Marion Citrus & Sumter Counties in Florida


facebook-logo.jpg twitter_logo_small.png

Page 1 of 1  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard