The Roof Cleaning Institute Of America Training & Certification Forum
"Find A Certified Roof Cleaner Directory"

Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: Unofficial RCIA get together NOVA


Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute Of America Certified Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 3547
Date:
Unofficial RCIA get together NOVA
Permalink  
 


 Hope this is OK to do! If this should be in the paid section please move it there.

 If you aint a paid member, and service Wash. metro area, and this gets moved to the paid area, You should prob pay!

 Me and some other guys round here been tossing this around a while now! Its prob. going to be around Fairfax/Arlington/Falls Church area.

 A great way to network in our area! 

 

__________________

240-355-1110

From up on the Roof cleaning, Gutter cleaning, to down on the Concrete cleaning...

All pressure washing services in between!

Serving  PG, Charles, St Marys and Calvert county Maryland

Cleaning service 




Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 1607
Date:
Permalink  
 

gutterdog wrote:

Hope this is OK to do! If this should be in the paid section please move it there.

If you aint a paid member, and service Wash. metro area, and this gets moved to the paid area, You should prob pay!

Me and some other guys round here been tossing this around a while now! Its prob. going to be around Fairfax/Arlington/Falls Church area.

A great way to network in our area!



((*Russian accent on*))  I jump in it! smile

Count me in Mike.  And I'm sure the fella that mentioned this to me last night on the phone will chime in as soon as he sees your post.  Looking forward to meeting you and any others.

 



__________________
 
American-ProTech 
Proudly serving Northern Virginia, DC, Maryland and Atlanta
 (571) 250-9650 VA
 (240) 398-3800 MD
(404) 858-4888 Atlanta GA


guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 1202
Date:
Permalink  
 

I'm not a paid member yet, but I will be as soon as I can afford to pay $100.00. I'd still like to meet up with some local guys.

__________________
Extreme Cleaning Solutions (410) 980-1053
Phil Rogers
Click Here to View Our Website
Click Here for an Instant Quote
Roof Cleaning and Pressure Washing in Anne Arundel County, and Howard County, Maryland


Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute Of America Certified Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 3547
Date:
Permalink  
 

Roof Cleaning Northern Virginia (571) 250 9650 wrote:

gutterdog wrote:

Hope this is OK to do! If this should be in the paid section please move it there.

If you aint a paid member, and service Wash. metro area, and this gets moved to the paid area, You should prob pay!

Me and some other guys round here been tossing this around a while now! Its prob. going to be around Fairfax/Arlington/Falls Church area.

A great way to network in our area!



((*Russian accent on*))  I jump in it! smile

Count me in Mike.  And I'm sure the fella that mentioned this to me last night on the phone will chime in as soon as he sees your post.  Looking forward to meeting you and any others.

 



Oh its gonna be a blast! It's diff when you meet in person!

 Hoping Bill can make it! I can bring my truck to this one!!! maybe my trailer too!



__________________

240-355-1110

From up on the Roof cleaning, Gutter cleaning, to down on the Concrete cleaning...

All pressure washing services in between!

Serving  PG, Charles, St Marys and Calvert county Maryland

Cleaning service 




Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute Of America Certified Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 3547
Date:
Permalink  
 

Phil Rogers wrote:

I'm not a paid member yet, but I will be as soon as I can afford to pay $100.00. I'd still like to meet up with some local guys.




 Theres better stuff in the paid section Phil!!! Ya gotta get in there!!!



__________________

240-355-1110

From up on the Roof cleaning, Gutter cleaning, to down on the Concrete cleaning...

All pressure washing services in between!

Serving  PG, Charles, St Marys and Calvert county Maryland

Cleaning service 




guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 1202
Date:
Permalink  
 

Got in to a bind with our house, we are struggling and just trying to maintain until spring. I've been telling my wife that as soon as we have some extra cash, I need to send in my payment to the RCIA. Until then, we are hanging on!



__________________
Extreme Cleaning Solutions (410) 980-1053
Phil Rogers
Click Here to View Our Website
Click Here for an Instant Quote
Roof Cleaning and Pressure Washing in Anne Arundel County, and Howard County, Maryland


Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 1486
Date:
Permalink  
 

Phil,
Hang in there and your family comes first,I am sure all of RCIA members will stand and support you and what is going on in your life right now. This goes for anyone else who just can't do it right now.
Hang in there and maybe someone has some ideas to help Phil get through this winter in MD.
Guys any ideas?
Ice Dam Removal?
Take Care Phil
KIM R

__________________


Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute Of America Certified Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 3547
Date:
Permalink  
 

gutter cleaning!!! Gets me through Phil!

__________________

240-355-1110

From up on the Roof cleaning, Gutter cleaning, to down on the Concrete cleaning...

All pressure washing services in between!

Serving  PG, Charles, St Marys and Calvert county Maryland

Cleaning service 




Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 335
Date:
Permalink  
 

Let me know when, Mike. I'll do my best to make it.

__________________

Chris Gunther

Chesapeake Hydro-Wash LLC
8693 Tuckahoe Rd.
Denton, MD 21629

410-479-9744
Serving Maryland and Delaware
Roof Cleaning Maryland - Roof Cleaning Delaware
Roof Cleaning Delmarva

RoofCleaningAnnapolisMaryland-1.jpg


Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute Of America Certified Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 3547
Date:
Permalink  
 

Chesapeake wrote:

Let me know when, Mike. I'll do my best to make it.




 Chris I'll make it fit you scedule.



__________________

240-355-1110

From up on the Roof cleaning, Gutter cleaning, to down on the Concrete cleaning...

All pressure washing services in between!

Serving  PG, Charles, St Marys and Calvert county Maryland

Cleaning service 




Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 645
Date:
Permalink  
 

Presidential Pressure Washing wrote:

Phil,
Hang in there and your family comes first,I am sure all of RCIA members will stand and support you and what is going on in your life right now. This goes for anyone else who just can't do it right now.
Hang in there and maybe someone has some ideas to help Phil get through this winter in MD.
Guys any ideas?
Ice Dam Removal?
Take Care Phil
KIM R



Yes mam, we have to get this guy a plow and you better get some snow removal options ready to go on your web site.

  • Christmas Tree Delivery(pickup truck)
  • Christmas lights set up and take down
  • Gutter cleaning
  • Snow removal
  • ROOF SNOW REMOVAL(WHEN FLAT ROOFS TAKE ON TOO MUCH THEY COLLAPSE)
  • Plowing
  • Firewood sales(hook up with a local firewood joint, sell and deliver for them)
  • YOU LIVE IN MARYLAND>>>>WINTERIZE VACATION HOMES AND BOATS
Winters are always tough for the trades, if it is a cold winter pray for snow becuase I made a lot of money last year shoveling roofs. No joke.

Sorry dog didn't mean to hijack the thread here just hopped on a question....I am not close enough to hang out in DC unfortunately.


 



__________________


Bucks County PA Roof Cleaning

267-477-1107
Free Your Pennsylvania Roof From Fungus
Serving all of Bucks and Montgomery Counties and surrounding areas of Philadelphia
Chalfont, PA 18914




Roof Cleaning Institute of America Premium Member/MODERATOR

Status: Offline
Posts: 744
Date:
Permalink  
 

I'm there, would be great to get past the PM's and phone calls!

__________________

540-949-6277

Serving East & West of the Blue Ridge

West Virginia Counties
Pendleton, Pocahontas & Randolph


Roof Cleaning Virginia



Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute Of America Certified Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 3547
Date:
Permalink  
 

BCRoofClean wrote:

Presidential Pressure Washing wrote:

Phil,
Hang in there and your family comes first,I am sure all of RCIA members will stand and support you and what is going on in your life right now. This goes for anyone else who just can't do it right now.
Hang in there and maybe someone has some ideas to help Phil get through this winter in MD.
Guys any ideas?
Ice Dam Removal?
Take Care Phil
KIM R



Yes mam, we have to get this guy a plow and you better get some snow removal options ready to go on your web site.

  • Christmas Tree Delivery(pickup truck)
  • Christmas lights set up and take down
  • Gutter cleaning
  • Snow removal
  • ROOF SNOW REMOVAL(WHEN FLAT ROOFS TAKE ON TOO MUCH THEY COLLAPSE)
  • Plowing
  • Firewood sales(hook up with a local firewood joint, sell and deliver for them)
  • YOU LIVE IN MARYLAND>>>>WINTERIZE VACATION HOMES AND BOATS
Winters are always tough for the trades, if it is a cold winter pray for snow becuase I made a lot of money last year shoveling roofs. No joke.

Sorry dog didn't mean to hijack the thread here just hopped on a question....I am not close enough to hang out in DC unfortunately.


 



Your in bucks co pa. Not sure where thats at. I just havent googled it yet. I will after this.

 It's going to be in a nice part of Virginia! I like to do it in my neighborhood but ya trailer be stripped next morning!!! LOL!!!!

 It wasnt picked by me, but someone else. I like it. The location. I got to drive a lil. Its a fancy location.

 Rethink this. Nice rooms, 80 or less. See what I can do.

__________________

240-355-1110

From up on the Roof cleaning, Gutter cleaning, to down on the Concrete cleaning...

All pressure washing services in between!

Serving  PG, Charles, St Marys and Calvert county Maryland

Cleaning service 




Roof Cleaning Institute of America Premium Member/MODERATOR

Status: Offline
Posts: 744
Date:
Permalink  
 

gutterdog wrote:

 

BCRoofClean wrote:

 

Presidential Pressure Washing wrote:

Phil,
Hang in there and your family comes first,I am sure all of RCIA members will stand and support you and what is going on in your life right now. This goes for anyone else who just can't do it right now.
Hang in there and maybe someone has some ideas to help Phil get through this winter in MD.
Guys any ideas?
Ice Dam Removal?
Take Care Phil
KIM R



Yes mam, we have to get this guy a plow and you better get some snow removal options ready to go on your web site.

  • Christmas Tree Delivery(pickup truck)
  • Christmas lights set up and take down
  • Gutter cleaning
  • Snow removal
  • ROOF SNOW REMOVAL(WHEN FLAT ROOFS TAKE ON TOO MUCH THEY COLLAPSE)
  • Plowing
  • Firewood sales(hook up with a local firewood joint, sell and deliver for them)
  • YOU LIVE IN MARYLAND>>>>WINTERIZE VACATION HOMES AND BOATS
Winters are always tough for the trades, if it is a cold winter pray for snow becuase I made a lot of money last year shoveling roofs. No joke.

Sorry dog didn't mean to hijack the thread here just hopped on a question....I am not close enough to hang out in DC unfortunately.


 



Your in bucks co pa. Not sure where thats at. I just havent googled it yet. I will after this.

It's going to be in a nice part of Virginia! I like to do it in my neighborhood but ya trailer be stripped next morning!!! LOL!!!!

It wasnt picked by me, but someone else. I like it. The location. I got to drive a lil. Its a fancy location.

Rethink this. Nice rooms, 80 or less. See what I can do.

 



Yep, the area was my pick since I'm driving 2 1/2 hrs. No way will I keep driving only to have my truck cleaned out once I get there. No wonder you have the logo you do! 

 



-- Edited by Classicrider on Friday 19th of November 2010 07:43:19 AM

__________________

540-949-6277

Serving East & West of the Blue Ridge

West Virginia Counties
Pendleton, Pocahontas & Randolph


Roof Cleaning Virginia



guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 1202
Date:
Permalink  
 

Thanks everyone! There's a great group of people on this forum. I'm looking forward to meeting you all one of these days.



__________________
Extreme Cleaning Solutions (410) 980-1053
Phil Rogers
Click Here to View Our Website
Click Here for an Instant Quote
Roof Cleaning and Pressure Washing in Anne Arundel County, and Howard County, Maryland


Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 120
Date:
Permalink  
 

Let us know when it will be - after the holidays may be easier to coordinate. I look forward to meeting everyone that I haven't already met!

__________________

 


410-482-4367
Maryland Roof Cleaning Annapolis & Baltimore

 

LOGO_SQUARE_TWITTER.jpgfacebook-logo.png

 



Roof Cleaning Institute Of America Master Certified Roof Cleaning Instructor

Status: Offline
Posts: 504
Date:
Permalink  
 

Phil Rogers wrote:

Got in to a bind with our house, we are struggling and just trying to maintain until spring. I've been telling my wife that as soon as we have some extra cash, I need to send in my payment to the RCIA. Until then, we are hanging on!




Phil,  I have a full time Janitorial business, we only service commercial accounts.

With your business name, it lends itself to this type of business as well. I am willing to share everything I can about the business, and help you make some money. PM me if you are interested, and we can go from there.

 

Chris Madden



__________________

 


Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 210
Date:
Permalink  
 

I'd definitely like to attend provided I am able to. However surgery scheduled mid December could hold me back. Please let me know when you guys are thinking about getting together.

-Mike

__________________

MJFulton Services
Non pressure Roof & Exterior Cleaning
Charlottesville Virginia
434 906-0414





Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute Of America Certified Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 3547
Date:
Permalink  
 

The 11th or the 18th of December has been said? I think Ted is better knowlegable about the area. He should decide where? A sports bar or something?

-- Edited by gutterdog on Sunday 21st of November 2010 10:52:04 AM

__________________

240-355-1110

From up on the Roof cleaning, Gutter cleaning, to down on the Concrete cleaning...

All pressure washing services in between!

Serving  PG, Charles, St Marys and Calvert county Maryland

Cleaning service 




guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 2083
Date:
Permalink  
 

The 18th would be better for me than the 11th. Unless Chet wants to go with us to the meet.

__________________

Bill Booz

Accuwash LLC

Cell-240-425-2845

 

1 2 310  >  Last»  | Page of 10  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard