The Roof Cleaning Institute Of America Training & Certification Forum
"Find A Certified Roof Cleaner Directory"

Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: Roof Cleaning Des Moines, Iowa


Certified Cedar Shake Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 1142
Date: Oct 26, 2010
Roof Cleaning Des Moines, Iowa
Permalink  
 


Roof cleaning pictures from the Des Moines, Iowa area.

Here are a couple Cedar jobs I just finished last week. Have more to do when weather clears. These are cleaning only. Also, just finished a 18,000 sq. ft. job for the office of Iowa Realty, with 110 agents. They were very pleased with results. Will post pictures after this rain and sun comes out.

-- Edited by Central Iowa Roof Cleaning 515-971-1430 on Friday 7th of January 2011 04:18:22 PM

Attachments
__________________

Sullivan Roof Cleaning, Inc.

6595 N.E. 12th Ave

Pleasant Hill, Iowa 50327

515-971-1430

www.sullivanroofcleaning.com

www.cedarroofclean.com

Serving The Greater MidWest For All Your Cedar Roof Cleaning



Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 231
Date: Oct 26, 2010
RE: Pictures of Couple Cedar Shake Jobs
Permalink  
 


Very nice looking wood, Bruce! You seem to be lining up some quality customers. Keep it up and work on your before and after pics.

__________________

Currently setting up business
Jacksonville, FL



none

Status: Offline
Posts: 692
Date: Oct 26, 2010
Permalink  
 

Great Cedar Shake Cleaning! Love how they come out!!!!!!!!!!

AC

__________________


Certified Cedar Shake Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 1142
Date: Oct 26, 2010
Permalink  
 

Grizzly wrote:

Very nice looking wood, Bruce! You seem to be lining up some quality customers. Keep it up and work on your before and after pics.



Yeah I need to work on the pictures. Need to pick same time of day. Here in Iowa everyone has trees, so shade is a really big issue. Of course the trees are what keeps me in buiness. LOL

Thanks for the feedback.

 



__________________

Sullivan Roof Cleaning, Inc.

6595 N.E. 12th Ave

Pleasant Hill, Iowa 50327

515-971-1430

www.sullivanroofcleaning.com

www.cedarroofclean.com

Serving The Greater MidWest For All Your Cedar Roof Cleaning



Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 127
Date: Oct 26, 2010
Permalink  
 

Those cedar shake roofs look great!  Now go drive that train.



__________________
Soapy Shingles
Non-Pressure Roof/Exterior Cleaning 
 

 



Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 231
Date: Oct 26, 2010
Permalink  
 

Yeah, the shadows, too but I was referring to spot of the pics. Try to replicate the before pic.

Not important, though. What is important is the great work you are doing! Very nice! Such a huge difference with clean shakes.

__________________

Currently setting up business
Jacksonville, FL



Certified Cedar Shake Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 1142
Date: Oct 26, 2010
Permalink  
 

Craig Finney wrote:

Those cedar shake roofs look great!  Now go drive that train.



Thanks for the feedback. Been working the Extra Board and have had some good time off, as you can see. LOL Gotta love the extra board.

 



__________________

Sullivan Roof Cleaning, Inc.

6595 N.E. 12th Ave

Pleasant Hill, Iowa 50327

515-971-1430

www.sullivanroofcleaning.com

www.cedarroofclean.com

Serving The Greater MidWest For All Your Cedar Roof Cleaning



Certified Cedar Shake Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 1142
Date: Oct 26, 2010
Permalink  
 

Grizzly wrote:

Yeah, the shadows, too but I was referring to spot of the pics. Try to replicate the before pic.

Not important, though. What is important is the great work you are doing! Very nice! Such a huge difference with clean shakes.



Good eye! I'll do that going forward. Thanks for the heads up.

 



__________________

Sullivan Roof Cleaning, Inc.

6595 N.E. 12th Ave

Pleasant Hill, Iowa 50327

515-971-1430

www.sullivanroofcleaning.com

www.cedarroofclean.com

Serving The Greater MidWest For All Your Cedar Roof Cleaning



Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute of America Certified Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 1998
Date: Oct 26, 2010
Permalink  
 

Looks great, the customer has got to be very happy.

__________________

Charlies Roof Cleaning

                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQDTM0TQ_PI 

                SERVING BOTH NASSAU AND SUFFOLK COUNTY

               FREE ESTIMATES / SATISFACTION GUARANTEED!

                       516-763-4108   /   631-433-6449





 



Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute of America Certified Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 1247
Date: Nov 7, 2010
Permalink  
 

Central Iowa Roof Cleaning 515-971-1430 wrote:
Grizzly wrote:


Very nice looking wood, Bruce! You seem to be lining up some quality customers. Keep it up and work on your before and after pics.



Yeah I need to work on the pictures. Need to pick same time of day. Here in Iowa everyone has trees, so shade is a really big issue. Of course the trees are what keeps me in buiness. LOL

Thanks for the feedback.

Great job Sully.  Looking forward to seeing those cedar shakes sealed, if you can talk them into it.

Here's a good thread on photography tips.  I have a two year degree in Photography Technology.

http://roof-cleaning-institute.activeboard.com/forum.spark?aBID=123190&p=3&topicID=29532475

 



__________________


Certified Cedar Shake Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 1142
Date: Nov 7, 2010
Permalink  
 

Roof Cleaning Pro Greensboro NC (336)362 7659 wrote:

Central Iowa Roof Cleaning 515-971-1430 wrote:
Grizzly wrote:


Very nice looking wood, Bruce! You seem to be lining up some quality customers. Keep it up and work on your before and after pics.



Yeah I need to work on the pictures. Need to pick same time of day. Here in Iowa everyone has trees, so shade is a really big issue. Of course the trees are what keeps me in buiness. LOL

Thanks for the feedback.

Great job Sully.  Looking forward to seeing those cedar shakes sealed, if you can talk them into it.

Here's a good thread on photography tips.  I have a two year degree in Photography Technology.

http://roof-cleaning-institute.activeboard.com/forum.spark?aBID=123190&p=3&topicID=29532475

 



Thanks brother Mike. This great feedback on the photo's and I read your link. Of course your guidence on the shakes I could put no price on.

 



__________________

Sullivan Roof Cleaning, Inc.

6595 N.E. 12th Ave

Pleasant Hill, Iowa 50327

515-971-1430

www.sullivanroofcleaning.com

www.cedarroofclean.com

Serving The Greater MidWest For All Your Cedar Roof Cleaning

Page 1 of 1  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard