The Roof Cleaning Institute Of America Training & Certification Forum
"Find A Certified Roof Cleaner Directory"

Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: RCIA-DONATIONS BUTTON INSTALLED-PayPal


guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 745
Date: Apr 20, 2009
RCIA-DONATIONS BUTTON INSTALLED-PayPal
Permalink  
 


Attention ALL Members:

Be a part of the Brotherhood of CERTIFIED Roof Cleaners from around the WORLD

In order to facilitate ease of payment and management of funding.

We have added a PAYPAL DONATE LINK at the TOP HEADER.

It is located just below the : LOGGED IN AS section.

It is called Donations

Just go to the header donation link and make your membership donations to the PAYPAL account (as per the guidelines set forth previously).


HERE is where you can ALSO help to donate to the RCIA Logo payment.

Share our common goal here on the RCIA which is:

"TOGETHER we CAN accomplish so MUCH more"

This PAYPAL method of keeping track of funding will be much easier to manage.

Thanks to All who are serious roof cleaning contractors here on this forum.

With your help we will GROW the RCIA to the NEXT LEVEL.

RCIA MEMBERSHIP Team



-- Edited by Roof Clean USA Georgia 229-227-0000 on Monday 20th of April 2009 06:39:34 PM

__________________
Roof-Cleaning-GA Blog
Roof-Cleaning-Georgia Blog


Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 124
Date: Apr 20, 2009
Permalink  
 

Jump in guys, enough talk donate. How much did just one idea from this fourm save you?

-- Edited by wheelingwdc on Tuesday 21st of April 2009 12:24:30 AM

__________________

Dan Shay (304) 233-6288
Ohio Valley Roof Cleaning
Roof Cleaning Wheeling WV 26003
 Weirton West Virginia Roof Cleaning
  StClairsville Ohio Cleaning Roof
 Steubinville Ohio Roof Cleaning



Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute of America Certified Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 1998
Date: Apr 20, 2009
Permalink  
 

I looked where it says logged in as....I saw the log out button. I do not see any donate Pay Pal button

__________________

Charlies Roof Cleaning

                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQDTM0TQ_PI 

                SERVING BOTH NASSAU AND SUFFOLK COUNTY

               FREE ESTIMATES / SATISFACTION GUARANTEED!

                       516-763-4108   /   631-433-6449





 



Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 124
Date: Apr 20, 2009
Permalink  
 

It's in the red strip ,the same strip that recent posts is in.

__________________

Dan Shay (304) 233-6288
Ohio Valley Roof Cleaning
Roof Cleaning Wheeling WV 26003
 Weirton West Virginia Roof Cleaning
  StClairsville Ohio Cleaning Roof
 Steubinville Ohio Roof Cleaning



Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 454
Date: Apr 20, 2009
Permalink  
 

confuse  OK I'm in $ 100.00 just sent with Pay Pal well worth every penny

__________________
Roof Cleaning Long Island New York (631) 220 6985


Premium Member Roof Cleaning Institute of America Certified Roof Cleaning Specialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 1998
Date: Apr 20, 2009
Permalink  
 

I think its great that Vinny gave such a large amount,and he's right it's worth it. I spoke with Vinny by phone today in length on this subject and some ideas were exchanged. I am going to " donate " $ 30 today, I want to see and know more about whats going to happen here and if " EVERYONE " will donate before I can do more.

__________________

Charlies Roof Cleaning

                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQDTM0TQ_PI 

                SERVING BOTH NASSAU AND SUFFOLK COUNTY

               FREE ESTIMATES / SATISFACTION GUARANTEED!

                       516-763-4108   /   631-433-6449





 



Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 454
Date: Apr 21, 2009
Permalink  
 

Roof Clean USA Georgia 229-227-0000 wrote:

Attention ALL Members:

Be a part of the Brotherhood of CERTIFIED Roof Cleaners from around the WORLD

In order to facilitate ease of payment and management of funding.

We have added a PAYPAL DONATE LINK at the TOP HEADER.

It is located just below the : LOGGED IN AS section.

It is called Donations

Just go to the header donation link and make your membership donations to the PAYPAL account (as per the guidelines set forth previously).


HERE is where you can ALSO help to donate to the RCIA Logo payment.

Share our common goal here on the RCIA which is:

"TOGETHER we CAN accomplish so MUCH more"

This PAYPAL method of keeping track of funding will be much easier to manage.

Thanks to All who are serious roof cleaning contractors here on this forum.

With your help we will GROW the RCIA to the NEXT LEVEL.

RCIA MEMBERSHIP Team



-- Edited by Roof Clean USA Georgia 229-227-0000 on Monday 20th of April 2009 06:39:34 PM

confuse I don't see any donations being posted, if some good lookin chic wanted a donation you would get another job to help her , so lets say RCIA is that good lookin chic and get that wallet out and donate !


 



__________________
Roof Cleaning Long Island New York (631) 220 6985


guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 2083
Date: Apr 21, 2009
Permalink  
 

The one on the bottom and the paypal are 2 different things. Just to make sure were clear the way I understand it is the aypal button is for RCIA logo and other non-webrelated stuff. The bottom link on the homepage is for forum Maintenence, hosting and other web-related activities. 

Thanks for all of you getting in the game with the money, I am sure the admins will put it to good use.  I am sure as this community grows we will need funding for events and other great things... Perhaps training programs, or a welcome package with video info, round table events and advertising, community discounts...etc....  whatever the case may be, I am glad to see this association moveing forward at a wonderfull pace!!

SHOUT OUT TO CHRIS TUCKER>>>>  CAN we get a spell checker in here ???

Thanks
-Bill

-- Edited by Baltimore MD Roof Cleaning 410-482-4367 on Tuesday 21st of April 2009 08:13:16 PM

__________________

Bill Booz

Accuwash LLC

Cell-240-425-2845

 



Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 454
Date: Apr 23, 2009
Permalink  
 

confuse good idea can we get a spezz checckher

__________________
Roof Cleaning Long Island New York (631) 220 6985


RCIA Founder

Status: Offline
Posts: 7904
Date: Apr 23, 2009
Permalink  
 

Baltimore MD Roof Cleaning 410-482-4367 wrote:

The one on the bottom and the paypal are 2 different things. Just to make sure were clear the way I understand it is the aypal button is for RCIA logo and other non-webrelated stuff. The bottom link on the homepage is for forum Maintenence, hosting and other web-related activities. 

Thanks for all of you getting in the game with the money, I am sure the admins will put it to good use.  I am sure as this community grows we will need funding for events and other great things... Perhaps training programs, or a welcome package with video info, round table events and advertising, community discounts...etc....  whatever the case may be, I am glad to see this association moveing forward at a wonderfull pace!!

SHOUT OUT TO CHRIS TUCKER>>>>  CAN we get a spell checker in here ???

Thanks
-Bill

-- Edited by Baltimore MD Roof Cleaning 410-482-4367 on Tuesday 21st of April 2009 08:13:16 PM




Don't think so ?
Downlard the Google tool bar it has spell checker on it.

 



__________________


Apple Roof Cleaning Tampa Florida

711 Westbrook

Brandon, FL 33511

813 655 8777

See our website here 

Click here for more information

Here are more of our services

Watch a short video

 




 



Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 148
Date: Apr 30, 2009
Permalink  
 

Apple Roof Cleaning Tampa (813) 655-8777 wrote:

Baltimore MD Roof Cleaning 410-482-4367 wrote:

The one on the bottom and the paypal are 2 different things. Just to make sure were clear the way I understand it is the aypal button is for RCIA logo and other non-webrelated stuff. The bottom link on the homepage is for forum Maintenence, hosting and other web-related activities. 

Thanks for all of you getting in the game with the money, I am sure the admins will put it to good use.  I am sure as this community grows we will need funding for events and other great things... Perhaps training programs, or a welcome package with video info, round table events and advertising, community discounts...etc....  whatever the case may be, I am glad to see this association moveing forward at a wonderfull pace!!

SHOUT OUT TO CHRIS TUCKER>>>>  CAN we get a spell checker in here ???

Thanks
-Bill

-- Edited by Baltimore MD Roof Cleaning 410-482-4367 on Tuesday 21st of April 2009 08:13:16 PM




Don't think so ?
Downlard the Google tool bar it has spell checker on it.

 



Ha...I just caught that, Nice

 



__________________

Roof Rejuvenators
(888)366-3051
www.RoofRejuvenators.com



Roof Cleaning Institute Of America Certified Roof Cleaner

Status: Offline
Posts: 590
Date: Apr 30, 2009
Permalink  
 

Just got another check yesterday so here is $50 to the cause.

__________________


Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 13
Date: May 3, 2009
Permalink  
 

I AM JUST STARTING OUT i HAVE LEARNED VERY MUCH i JUST DONATED 20 AND WILL BE BACK MANY TIME TO DO IT AGAIN dREWS rOOFING AND hOME rEPAIR BRUNSWICK OUNTY nc

__________________


Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 454
Date: May 3, 2009
Permalink  
 

confuse  Way to go ! RCIA Thanks you

__________________
Roof Cleaning Long Island New York (631) 220 6985


Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 2278
Date: May 3, 2009
Permalink  
 

just donated $20.00. I hope to donate the rest by next week.

__________________

DiamondRoofCleaning_HEADER-part-2_edited-1.jpg

Diamond Roof Cleaning

320 e collings dr

Williamstown NJ 08094

Mike Derose-Owner

609-929-5812



Guest

Status: Offline
Posts: 454
Date: May 3, 2009
Permalink  
 

confuse And THANK YOU, from RCIA

__________________
Roof Cleaning Long Island New York (631) 220 6985
Page 1 of 1  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard